Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I had to speak out now because the 2024 election might turn on this issue of who is cognitively capable: Biden or Trump? It's a major issue that will affect some people's votes. Not enough people are sounding the alarm, that based on his behavior, and in my opinion, Donald Trump is dangerously demented. In fact, we are seeing the opposite among too many in the news media, the political leaders and among the public. There is also this focus on Biden's gaffes or other things that are well within the normal limits of aging. By comparison, Trump appears to be showing gross signs of dementia. This is a tale of two brains. Biden's brain is aging. Trump's brain is dementing.
https://www.salon.com/2024/03/01/li...lug-dr-john-gartner-on-accelerating-dementia/

I know it's only a couple dozen health professionals and not a poll of random but how about we have a thread for trumps cognitive decline too; As was suggested way earlier.

Perhaps also an Inveatigation as to why the media isn't touching this stuff..... I gues

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,581.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I learned as early as 2016 that the doctors who treat Trump--at least the ones whose reports he shares with the media--must be either quacks or liars.

Their reports are laughably laudatory, without a bit of factual information. Even his Walter J. Reed doctor (now a Congressman) seemed to fall into this category.

When Trump had COVID, and his medical team revealed that he had been administered oxygen, Trump was angry and demanded that anyone who treated him in the hospital be forced to sign non-disclosure agreements.

What are they trying to hide?

Obviously what they're trying to hide is easily visible to any objective person watching his you tube videos.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I learned as early as 2016 that the doctors who treat Trump--at least the ones whose reports he shares with the media--must be either quacks or liars.

Their reports are laughably laudatory, without a bit of factual information. Even his Walter J. Reed doctor (now a Congressman) seemed to fall into this category.

When Trump had COVID, and his medical team revealed that he had been administered oxygen, Trump was angry and demanded that anyone who treated him in the hospital be forced to sign non-disclosure agreements.

What are they trying to hide?

Obviously what they're trying to hide is easily visible to any objective person watching his you tube videos.
I'm not convinced there is a "they".

I think Trump being narcissistic requires complete control of what other people know about him; right down to something like that.

There is NO WAY he would want anyone to see vulnerability in him of any type.

Some people just prefer privacy...but obviously that's not the case with Trump.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
https://www.salon.com/2024/03/01/li...lug-dr-john-gartner-on-accelerating-dementia/

I know it's only a couple dozen health professionals and not a poll of random but how about we have a thread for trumps cognitive decline too; As was suggested way earlier.

Perhaps also an Inveatigation as to why the media isn't touching this stuff..... I gues
It's a matter of opinion ... neither so far has been diagnosed as having dementia by their own physician. We really shouldn't speculate about either of them until if and when a diagnose happens by their own physician.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Even Ronny Jackson? He seems to have been quite liberal with the pharmaceuticals.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,933.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
When was the last us president that wasn't called out for having "dementia" during his presidency?

People said that Bush had dementia, and today the man is, if anything, appearing sharper than during his presidency.

• Agree
Reactions: Paulos23
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,581.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It's a matter of opinion ... neither so far has been diagnosed as having dementia by their own physician. We really shouldn't speculate about either of them until if and when a diagnose happens by their own physician.
Nevertheless, if you find someone's behavior dangerous it is irresponsible not to consider it in your vote.

And physicians with NDAs may have diagnosed much worse.

Reactions: rambot
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Here is a thought -

Both Trump and Biden take the same cognitive test from two doctors - one picked by each side - the test and the result show shown on live TV

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Here is a thought -

Both Trump and Biden take the same cognitive test from two doctors - one picked by each side - the test and the result show shown on live TV
Some of us would like it if politics ceased to be “entertainment“.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Some of us would like it if politics ceased to be “entertainment“.
Same here. No one could claim cheating if done on live television.

Upvote 0

JSRG

Apr 14, 2019
Midwest
✟161,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When was the last us president that wasn't called out for having "dementia" during his presidency?

People said that Bush had dementia, and today the man is, if anything, appearing sharper than during his presidency.
I don't recall anyone ever attacking Barack Obama for dementia during his presidency. Granted, I'm sure if you look hard enough you can find someone who accused him of it, but if so it would've been a fringe among fringes.

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Here is a thought -

Cognitive tests are so basic, it is not likely either of them would fail today.
I'll show you a picture of an animal, tell me what it is.
A) That's a car.

Sorry, you failed that on, it's actually an elephant.

Ohhhh, I saw the trunk and thought it must be a car. Next question please.

I know D Trump mistook a photo of the woman that he raped for his ex wife. But at least that was the same species, and so was much trickier than a cognitive test.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,581.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I suggested this earlier, without the live TV, but obviously a man who makes his doctors sign NDAs and who has never published an accurate report won't do that.

2016: Trump's chauffeurs deliver a report written by Trump's campaign and wait while a Park Avenue doctor signs it.

As president: Jackson, who had alcohol problems, shaved at least 40 pounds off his weight, said Trump could live to be 200, and said all he took was cholesterol medicine?

There was one shining truth in the questionable reports--not one mentioned heel spurs.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Sure about that?

and not a poll of random but how about we have a thread for trumps cognitive decline too; As was suggested way earlier.

He's actually working so I would expect the occasional mistake.

Because most people can see it for the desperation it is.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Cognitive tests are so basic, it is not likely either of them would fail today.
I'll show you a picture of an animal, tell me what it is.
A) That's a car.

Sorry, you failed that on, it's actually an elephant.

Ohhhh, I saw the trunk and thought it must be a car. Next question please.

I know D Trump mistook a photo of the woman that he raped for his ex wife. But at least that was the same species, and so was much trickier than a cognitive test.

People who believe that rape happened should take a cognitive test. A high end changing room?

Sure.

Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Perhaps also an Inveatigation as to why...
So, not only are we wanting to investigate Trump again, this time for his cognitive abilities, but also, we want to investigate the media, for not having already investigated Trump on this.

...That's a lot of investigating.

Perhaps we need a word to describe a new Logical Fallacy, where an opponent calls for massive amounts of investigations in order to discredit a person, or 'poison a well'... Possibly even a new word in English for calling foul too much? Something to consider.

I think this would be the precursor to "lawfare"... Where it begins, but can also be applied to discredit something on it's own - not necessarily needing the law to accomplish it's desired goals.

Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I suggested this earlier, without the live TV, but obviously a man who makes his doctors sign NDAs and who has never published an accurate report won't do that.

2016: Trump's chauffeurs deliver a report written by Trump's campaign and wait while a Park Avenue doctor signs it.

As president: Jackson, who had alcohol problems, shaved at least 40 pounds off his weight, said Trump could live to be 200, and said all he took was cholesterol medicine?

There was one shining truth in the questionable reports--not one mentioned heel spurs.
As opposed to the doctors who said the test is not even needed for the man who needs to be shown where to go by the Easter Bunny.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,581.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
What a ridiculous, unfounded assertion!
"
So interesting that Republicans "allege" that Biden needs the Easter bunny to lead him around....while their "oversight" committee is desperately trying to promote that he is a criminal mastermind who pocketed $5 million dollars with the help of his son Hunter.

If you really believe he is a criminal mastermind, stop this false narrative that he needs the Easter Bunny to lead him around.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.