Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not according to the House Republicans. They say that Biden outsmarted them on the budget negotiations.

We don't see Biden sundowning or forgetting what his wife looks like. And we don't see Biden suggesting that people inject themselves with disinfectant, or claiming that windmills cause cancer, or praising George Washington for seizing airports. Face it; Trump's ongoing congnitive decline is a serious concern.
That's according to the latest pole count.

That wasn't about what she looks like but Biden trying to say Trump forgot his wife's name while trying to defend his many gaffes. Like Biden confusing the president of Mexico with the president of Egypt.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
That's according to the latest pole count.
Who cares what the Poles think?
That wasn't about what she looks like but Biden trying to say Trump forgot his wife's name while trying to defend his many gaffes.
He confused his wife's picture with that of Jean Carroll. Trump's gaffes were a bit more serious than just forgetting what his wife looks like. For example, some people took his suggestion to inject disinfectant as a protection from COVID-19 seriously. At least one died, and poison control centers had an increase in emergencies with disinfectants. It was serious enough that makers of Lysol felt it wise to warn people against following Trump's suggestion.

WASHINGTON — The manufacturer of Lysol, a disinfectant spray and cleaning product, issued a statement warning against any internal use after President Donald Trump suggested that people could get an "injection" of "the disinfectant that knocks (coronavirus) out in a minute."

"As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route)," a spokesperson for Reckitt Benckiser, the United Kingdom-based owner of Lysol, said in a statement to NBC News.

Donald Trump forgot what years he served as president while on the stand in his New York fraud trial Monday. He claimed at one point that he did not pay attention to his company’s financial statements in 2021 due to his busy schedule as commander-in-chief—despite the fact that he left office in January. “I was so busy in the White House, focusing on Russia and China and keeping our country safe,” Trump said of his duties that year.

Biden confusing the president of Mexico with the president of Egypt.
Like Trump forgetting what country the head of Poland came from. Conservative commentator Charlie Sikes:

MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” played a supercut of Trump’s slips over the weekend and questioned what was happening with the former president.

"What happened there?” asked host Joe Scarborough. “He gets in the middle of sentences, he is reading teleprompters and his mind still blanks out — Nikki Haley for Nancy Pelosi, Barack Obama for Joe Biden, and it is just so pathetic and sad. They're going, ‘he's doing it on purpose.’ No, he's not doing any of this stuff on purpose. Take the fact his mind blanks out and he looks lost."

Conservative guest Charlie Sykes expressed alarm that Trump is “less than 48 hours away” from effectively clinching the Republican nomination on Super Tuesday despite his 91 felony charges and “gaffe-filled speeches.”

"If there's any upside here, Joe Biden will be able to say, 'Yeah, I'm old, I'm stiff when I walk, but this guy is also old and crazy – he's dangerous, he's incoherent,'" Sykes said. "He needs to make that point.

That led to a rambling appearance by Trump, which included several gaffes, including an odd moment when the former president insisted that “you can’t have an election in the middle of a political season.”

The former president added: “We just had Super Tuesday, and we had a Tuesday after Tuesday already.”

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
t's ok bro, I'm just kidding with yah. I have raw sense of humor I apologize.
No problem. I'm glad you took it well, but I suppose the "Brandon" thing probably triggers some MAGA people; I'll be more careful about it in the future.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Who cares what the Poles think?

He confused his wife's picture with that of Jean Carroll. Trump's gaffes were a bit more serious than just forgetting what his wife looks like. For example, some people took his suggestion to inject disinfectant as a protection from COVID-19 seriously. At least one died, and poison control centers had an increase in emergencies with disinfectants. It was serious enough that makers of Lysol felt it wise to warn people against following Trump's suggestion.

WASHINGTON — The manufacturer of Lysol, a disinfectant spray and cleaning product, issued a statement warning against any internal use after President Donald Trump suggested that people could get an "injection" of "the disinfectant that knocks (coronavirus) out in a minute."

"As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route)," a spokesperson for Reckitt Benckiser, the United Kingdom-based owner of Lysol, said in a statement to NBC News.

Donald Trump forgot what years he served as president while on the stand in his New York fraud trial Monday. He claimed at one point that he did not pay attention to his company’s financial statements in 2021 due to his busy schedule as commander-in-chief—despite the fact that he left office in January. “I was so busy in the White House, focusing on Russia and China and keeping our country safe,” Trump said of his duties that year.

Like Trump forgetting what country the head of Poland came from. Conservative commentator Charlie Sikes:

MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” played a supercut of Trump’s slips over the weekend and questioned what was happening with the former president.

"What happened there?” asked host Joe Scarborough. “He gets in the middle of sentences, he is reading teleprompters and his mind still blanks out — Nikki Haley for Nancy Pelosi, Barack Obama for Joe Biden, and it is just so pathetic and sad. They're going, ‘he's doing it on purpose.’ No, he's not doing any of this stuff on purpose. Take the fact his mind blanks out and he looks lost."

Conservative guest Charlie Sykes expressed alarm that Trump is “less than 48 hours away” from effectively clinching the Republican nomination on Super Tuesday despite his 91 felony charges and “gaffe-filled speeches.”

"If there's any upside here, Joe Biden will be able to say, 'Yeah, I'm old, I'm stiff when I walk, but this guy is also old and crazy – he's dangerous, he's incoherent,'" Sykes said. "He needs to make that point.

That led to a rambling appearance by Trump, which included several gaffes, including an odd moment when the former president insisted that “you can’t have an election in the middle of a political season.”

The former president added: “We just had Super Tuesday, and we had a Tuesday after Tuesday already.”

The poles are actual people putting in their 2 cents who they are voting for. It's a indication on where the votes may go.

That's mostly false and was a spin from Biden. Trump didn't recommend people take disinfectants.

There was no deaths from what Trump said because he didn't suggest people take it, that's pure media spinning with biden.

• Haha
Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No problem. I'm glad you took it well, but I suppose the "Brandon" thing probably triggers some MAGA people; I'll be more careful about it in the future.
You be you don't be concern with what anybody says.

Honestly I don't even know what the Brandon thing is?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
You be you don't be concern with what anybody says.
I'd be gone in a few days, I think. I had a failed career in stand up comedy, mostly because I was good at nailing hecklers. Turns out, clubs don't want anyone storming out, when they could be buying drinks. My bad.

Reactions: BeyondET
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The poles are actual people putting in their 2 cents who they are voting for. It's a indication on where the votes may go.
Polls? As Reagan said, there's only one poll that counts.
That's mostly false and was a spin from Biden. Trump didn't recommend people take disinfectants.
He suggested that it would be a good idea to inject disinfectant:

Note Dr. Birx's face when he makes that suggestion.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'd be gone in a few days, I think. I had a failed career in stand up comedy, mostly because I was good at nailing hecklers. Turns out, clubs don't want anyone storming out, when they could be buying drinks. My bad.
In that case I guess you would have be a bit conservative, lol.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Even in the video he didn't say a good idea to inject disinfectant.

That was when nobody knew how to fight it. It would be Interesting to check is what he said. That's a far cry from recommending people start drinking disinfectants that was Biden trying to spin it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Semper-Fi

Site Supporter
May 26, 2019
Pacific north west
✟407,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Fact Check: President Trump Did NOT Suggest Americans​

Drink Disinfectant To Protect Against COVID-19​

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

Fact Check: President Trump Did NOT Suggest Americans​

Drink Disinfectant To Protect Against COVID-19​

Well, no he didn't. He suggested that it be injected. Didn't you see the video?

Seems like a lot of people made the same error you made. Poisonings from ingestion of disinfectants went up dramatically afterwards:
What’s key is what happened in the weeks that followed Trump’s controversial and widely debunked comments—and there does appear to have been a rise in accidental poisonings thereafter.

In April, which includes an eight day period from the 23rd of the month to the 30th, following Trump’s comments, the increase was 121% compared to April of 2019. In the first ten days of May, things settled down some, with poisonings up 69% over the same 10-day period in 2019.

Ingesting disinfectant has been used as a means of suicide. Not the least painful way, but it works.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Even in the video he didn't say a good idea to inject disinfectant.
He merely suggested doing it. And some people took him seriously.
That was when nobody knew how to fight it. It would be Interesting to check is what he said. That's a far cry from recommending people start drinking disinfectants that was Biden trying to spin it.
Injecting, not drinking. Apparently a lot of people got that wrong. He suggested injecting disinfectant, not drinking it. Poison control center data suggests some people listened to him, but not carefully. They drank it. Which was probably a better idea than injecting it, horrible as that might be.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
He merely suggested doing it. And some people took him seriously.

Injecting, not drinking. Apparently a lot of people got that wrong. He suggested injecting disinfectant, not drinking it. Poison control center data suggests some people listened to him, but not carefully. They drank it. Which was probably a better idea than injecting it, horrible as that might be.
And how did cdc know that people listened to Trump and drank disinfectant?. Is there an article about that?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
And how did cdc know that people listened to Trump and drank disinfectant?. Is there an article about that?
CDC doesn't deal with poisonings. Center for Disease Control, you know. The huge increase in disinfectant poisonings after Trump's suggestion to inject it, came from poison control centers. Could just be a remarkable coincidence that all those people started drinking disinfectant just when Trump suggested that disinfectant was a good way to prevent or heal COVID-19 infections.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
CDC doesn't deal with poisonings. Center for Disease Control, you know. The huge increase in disinfectant poisonings after Trump's suggestion to inject it, came from poison control centers. Could just be a remarkable coincidence that all those people started drinking disinfectant just when Trump suggested that disinfectant was a good way to prevent or heal COVID-19 infections.
Show me a link, here's what I found and know when covid 19 hit everyone was using disinfectants there was a huge increase you couldn't find anything in the stores.

I haven't read anything about people going to the hospital saying they listen to Trump. Sounds like a complete fabrication on your part or you read/heard some twisting in the media.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I haven't read anything about people going to the hospital saying they listen to Trump
Well it was the American MSM that caused a man to die , and they blamed Trump.
See this news clip from OZ , a few mins into it and she explains.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

Show me a link

when covid 19 hit everyone was using disinfectants there was a huge increase you couldn't find anything in the stores.
Hand cleaner, mostly. Apparently, some people had Lysol or other disinfectants handy. Some of them took Trump's suggestion seriously, judging by poisoning records.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Hand cleaner, mostly. Apparently, some people had Lysol or other disinfectants handy. Some of them took Trump's suggestion seriously, judging by poisoning records.
CDC collects the data from other organizations

The times article is pure speculation.

Instead of posting a theory on why the disinfectant poisoning was on the rise.

Show me actual people saying they listen to what Trump said and injected or ingested disinfectants. If you believe that was the case.

Articles like the one you posted is trash talk and no proof the rise was from what Trump said. The article is just assumptions and that's because most of the media is totally against Trump and they try to find any angle to bash.

Clip below from the article atleast posted some truth like (if any) which is saying they have no idea and I don't believe any did because of what Trump said.

" What’s harder to determine is how many people—if any—took his advice and in some way ingested the toxic chemicals."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The times article is pure speculation.
Hypothesis. First, Trump suggests injecting disinfectant. Then a sudden rise in disinfectant poisonings in the United States. Hypothesis was that some people took him seriously, and ingested disinfectant.

Articles like the one you posted is trash talk and no proof the rise was from what Trump said.
It was an indication. Further research would be necessary to see if it was just an odd coincidence, or if some of Trump's people actually listen to his suggestions. It would be validated, if we could repeat those events.

xkcd.png

Not that we should have Trump suggest that people use an electric fence as a urinal to test the hypothesis. But it's a perfectly good hypothesis.

Upvote 0