StanJ

Student & Correct Handler of God's Word.
May 3, 2016
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
✟3,516.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Liberals
Support you're claim that it would be impossible for this world to exist without an intelligent designer?
Also, could you provide what you use as a definition for intelligent design and most importantly, what is you're scientific falsifiable test to determine, when design is present?

The soon as you support yours.
I use the common definition of intelligent design. Look it up.
What is yours to determine it isn't?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SteveB28

May 14, 2015
✟21,415.00
Faith
Atheist
Well if it's logic that you're actually using that you should believe that God exists because logically it would be impossible for our present world to exist without an intelligent designer or whatever you want to call him. The fact is logic has nothing to do with it and believe you me I'm far from being confused. I should warn you though that this type of ad hominem will quickly come back to bite you in the back side.

There is no logic in your statement. You are simply making a bald claim, unaccompanied by any evidence.

How unique.........

Upvote 0