Jul 5, 2007
chesterfield, UK
Visit site
✟25,065.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I am cyberlizard.... i actually cannot remember why I chose that username, but I have owned it for years. I actually own the domain name http://www.cyberlizard.co.uk and so have a number of email boxes at my disposal.

i think looking back, a choose the cyber part as I am a long standing computer nerd (used to do it for a living in the good old days before windows). The 'lizard' part came from an idea of a favourite creature, and a lizard works for me. Always there and around but difficult to spot unless you know where to look.

so 'cyberlizard'. I love my username.

Steve

Upvote 0
P

Peaceful Dove

Nephilim (nef-ill-leem) is the Hebrew word for giants. They were the offspring of human women and the sons of God (angels). Before I became a CF member I had gotten into this theology very deeply, at the time it was the only theology I cared to study. I used the name because when I became a member here I thought is was going to be the only subject I would talk about. LOL, Yeah, riiiiiight :D

The last 3 letters, iyr, is actually an old Hebrew word with Chaldean origins. It means to watch or gaze upon with eyes wide open. The word was used to name a certain type of angel called a "Watcher". They were believed to be the type of sons of God who sinned in Genesis 6. It is used once in the Bible in Daniel but many times in the Book of Enoch.

I chose to combine the two words and use it as my handle because I thought it perfectly discribed what I was doing. I had my eyes open and I was looking, seaching, studying the nephilim and all there was to know about them. However, it can also mean that I am watching out for them. Trust me though, from what I have learned about these beings, they are not someone you will ever want to meet or deal with! :eek:

For instance, Goliath, the giant that David slew, was a nephilim, and some believe the disembodied spirits of these beings are what we call demons.

I always wanted to know.
You do not want to know how I pronounced it. :p I needed a glass of wine to try. I pronounce things phonetically.

Reactions: nephilimiyr
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ANM29

Nov 11, 2003
In My Father's Hands..No Safer Place To Be
✟10,354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, it is my first, middle and last initials of my name..and at the time I joined CF, I was 29 years of age. wow! Time flies..though I did not post much at all for years, if at all after registering until the past two years mostly...Though most people just call me Nikki, which is my nick name since a child, because my middle name is Nicole...anyway..hiya Cassidy..:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DarkCougar555

Nov 22, 2008
Oregon
✟7,799.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I already explained it in another thread but I just go ahead and re-post it here. :)

Dark - The word is part of my inner personality, so many friends know my basic personality. But they still do not know who I truly am. Secondly, I'm sometimes a mysterious person to my friends. I've no idea why, lol. So, the word, "dark", does fit in my personal personality. :)

Cougar - It's my favorite animal, plus, I'm a such cat lover. <3

555 - It's actually my hidden code numbers for my lucky number is six. Five plus five plus five is fifteen, and then one plus five is six. That's how I created it. ;)

That's all.

Upvote 0

Izdaari Eristikon

Mar 12, 2007
Post Falls, Idaho
✟32,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Dove..
Republicans are not exempt from the sin confession thread...;):blush:

^_^

Well, "cougar" can describe a mature woman who likes to date younger men. No need to confess, it's not sinful, but I resemble that remark. :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.