Wisconsin
✟25,655.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, over the last 10 years I've used a variation of Alpine names, starting with Alpinecool then Alpinestreams, then in the gaming world I went by Alpine.

Why? I have no idea. I guess I like to have a theme to my online handle or something.

Reactions: pinetree
Upvote 0

pinetree

Mar 17, 2008
USA
✟13,825.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My outboard motor on my bass boat is a Mercury Optimax.

When I was thinking about a "name" Optimax seemed ok.

Wow..

Just the other day I was at bass pro,and I thought of you because while looking at the boats,my wife and I saw the Optimax,on a merc outboard..

We are connected my brother faithmax..

Ps,Cassidy,bass pro shop has a great collection of those things you hate..

GUNS!:):thumbsup:^_^:D

Upvote 0

nephilimiyr

I've Been Keepin My Eyes Wide Open
Jan 21, 2003
Wausau Wisconsin
Visit site
✟40,552.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Wow..

Just the other day I was at bass pro,and I thought of you because while looking at the boats,my wife and I saw the Optimax,on a merc outboard..

Um, so why did you chose your login name pinetree? Are you a tree hugger or what?

Elijah2
The Spirit of Elijah has returned!

I hope and pray that he has!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Optimax

Senior Veteran
May 7, 2006
New Mexico
✟41,659.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wow..

Bass pro shop.

Next time you are there look at the Pro 190TX.

That is the one I bought.

Why are you "pinetree" why not pecantree, or elmtree, or peachtree?

Upvote 0

pinetree

Mar 17, 2008
USA
✟13,825.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Um, so why did you chose your login name pinetree? Are you a tree hugger or what?

Elijah2

I hope and pray that he has!

Treehugger!

Lol,no liberlaism here bro...:D

But I do grieve for the fallen trees...:blush:^_^

wagnerchainsaw2.jpg

Upvote 0

nephilimiyr

I've Been Keepin My Eyes Wide Open
Jan 21, 2003
Wausau Wisconsin
Visit site
✟40,552.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Nephilim (nef-ill-leem) is the Hebrew word for giants. They were the offspring of human women and the sons of God (angels). Before I became a CF member I had gotten into this theology very deeply, at the time it was the only theology I cared to study. I used the name because when I became a member here I thought is was going to be the only subject I would talk about. LOL, Yeah, riiiiiight :D

The last 3 letters, iyr, is actually an old Hebrew word with Chaldean origins. It means to watch or gaze upon with eyes wide open. The word was used to name a certain type of angel called a "Watcher". They were believed to be the type of sons of God who sinned in Genesis 6. It is used once in the Bible in Daniel but many times in the Book of Enoch.

I chose to combine the two words and use it as my handle because I thought it perfectly discribed what I was doing. I had my eyes open and I was looking, seaching, studying the nephilim and all there was to know about them. However, it can also mean that I am watching out for them. Trust me though, from what I have learned about these beings, they are not someone you will ever want to meet or deal with! :eek:

For instance, Goliath, the giant that David slew, was a nephilim, and some believe the disembodied spirits of these beings are what we call demons.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pinetree

Mar 17, 2008
USA
✟13,825.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Bass pro shop.

Next time you are there look at the Pro 190TX.

That is the one I bought.

Why are you "pinetree" why not pecantree, or elmtree, or peachtree?

I will check out the 190TX..:)

I am pinetree because I like to needle people,and my offspring look good on Christmas wreaths.

Upvote 0

Optimax

Senior Veteran
May 7, 2006
New Mexico
✟41,659.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Nephilim (nef-ill-leem) is the Hebrew word for giants. They were the offspring of human women and the sons of God (angels). Before I became a CF member I had gotten into this theology very deeply, at the time it was the only theology I cared to study. I used the name because when I became a member here I thought is was going to be the only subject I would talk about. LOL, Yeah, riiiiiight :D

The last 3 letters, iyr, is actually an old Hebrew word with Chaldean origins. It means to watch or gaze upon with eyes wide open. The word was used to name a certain type of angel called a "Watcher". They were believed to be the type of sons of God who sinned in Genesis 6. It is used once in the Bible in Daniel but many times in the Book of Enoch.

I chose to combine the two words and use it as my handle because I thought it perfectly discribed what I was doing. I had my eyes open and I was looking, seaching, studying the nephilim and all there was to know about them. However, it can also mean that I am watching out for them. Trust me though, from what I have learned about these beings, they are not someone you will ever want to meet or deal with! :eek:

For instance, Goliath, the giant that David slew, was a nephilim, and some believe the disembodied spirits of these beings are what we call demons.

That is an interesting subject. Got into it some myself, Nelph.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.