Wunderlust

Sep 19, 2016
America
✟17,138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It is very rare that bad cops are convicted for the crimes they commit.

Because they aren't generally committing crimes. Instead, anytime a black guy resists arrest and does the opposite of everything we know we should do, and gets killed in the progress, mobs form and demand an arrest.

Arrests happens, reputation is ruined, the mantra of "black social problems are caused by police is repeated." And by the time it is determined there was little to no wrong doing, they move onto the next cop.

That's not to say that police do no wrong, everyone makes a mistake, especially when every activity is scrutinized. Blacks apparently deserve a different set of rules.

• Haha
Reactions: tatteredsoul
Upvote 0

aieyiamfu

Nov 13, 2015
✟27,924.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Because they aren't generally committing crimes. Instead, anytime a black guy resists arrest and does the opposite of everything we know we should do, and gets killed in the progress, mobs form and demand an arrest.

Arrests happens, reputation is ruined, the mantra of "black social problems are caused by police is repeated." And by the time it is determined there was little to no wrong doing, they move onto the next cop.

That's not to say that police do no wrong, everyone makes a mistake, especially when every activity is scrutinized. Blacks apparently deserve a different set of rules.
Cops kill white people and Chinese people and others for no reason as well. I do believe there are race problems in this country and they do affect things but we have a police problem regardless the color of your skin.

Upvote 0

Wunderlust

Sep 19, 2016
America
✟17,138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Media sensationalism is really fascinating.

Just years ago, all priests were pedophiles. Every allegation from 1950 to 2000 was given media attention. It'll be interesting to see what the next obsession will be about. Priests were all pedophiles, now cops are all racists.

• Haha
Upvote 0

Wunderlust

Sep 19, 2016
America
✟17,138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Cops kill white people and Chinese people and others for no reason as well.

And it doesn't make the news.

I do believe there are race problems in this country and they do affect things but we have a police problem regardless the color of your skin.

We don't have a 'police problem.' We have a media problem that obsesses about things because they're controversial and edgy.

• Haha
Upvote 0

aieyiamfu

Nov 13, 2015
✟27,924.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
And it doesn't make the news.

We don't have a 'police problem.' We have a media problem that obsesses about things because they're controversial and edgy.
You say potato and I say cops are out of control, as well as their masters.

Reactions: chandraclaws
Upvote 0

aieyiamfu

Nov 13, 2015
✟27,924.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Media sensationalism is really fascinating.

Just years ago, all priests were pedophiles. Every allegation from 1950 to 2000 was given media attention. It'll be interesting to see what the next obsession will be about. Priests were all pedophiles, now cops are all racists.
Many priests did bad things and others in the hierarchy helped cover it up, so conclusions were drawn, it was an actual problem. Police kill main, steal and all manner of evil and many in the hierarchy cover it up, it is an actual problem, I do not believe it is all racial motivated, but certainly some is. Our cultural worship of cops is a huge part of the problem.

Upvote 0

aieyiamfu

Nov 13, 2015
✟27,924.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You certainly don't sound like you are coming from a place of bias.
Obviously I am, we all have bias, some won't admit it, but bias is part of human nature, we tend to pick sides on issues even if they make no difference to our lives. How many people spend countless hours rooting for sports teams, and naysayers every call the refs make against their team. How many people have picked Brad or Angelina in the divorce, these are petty things but they make my point, we all have bias.

Upvote 0

sdowney717

Apr 20, 2013
✟102,598.00
Faith
Christian
Obviously I am, we all have bias, some won't admit it, but bias is part of human nature, we tend to pick sides on issues even if they make no difference to our lives. How many people spend countless hours rooting for sports teams, and naysayers every call the refs make against their team. How many people have picked Brad or Angelina in the divorce, these are petty things but they make my point, we all have bias.
Angelina wants an 'open marriage', so she can have sexual relations with anyone, that is not any kind of real marriage at all.
The divorce should be decided against her in favor oh her husband. I also read he always played games and had fun with the kids, while she did not. She also wants zero visitation for him and full custody.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

nuranoora

Sep 22, 2016
ON
✟4,862.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm disgusted and angry, so much that I don't even know how to react or what to say anymore because these things happen too many times. Nowadays people dont even care and it feels to me that people think its normal for a white person to kill black. Excuse me. But I will never understand this. Why should anyone be ashamed of somwthing they were BORN with? Its not like a person can change it! It was not in anyones power to choose to be white or black. They all sotonic.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Of 492 cases the Innocence Project has worked on 344 have been exonerated 148 have been shown to be actually guilty. Now this is hardly exhaustive but it's not like the government is going to show statistics on how bad the system is. I belive this to be indicative of our injustice system, and these are people convicted by a jury of their peers.

Anecdotal evidence hardly makes a case for systemic corruption. You would not suppose, I guess, that it might be possible that of the 100s of thousands to millions of convictions for crimes that the Innocence Project could have picked to review they perhaps chose the ones that were most likely to have been wrongful convictions? So, of the most suspect cases out there, 1 out of 4 turned out to actually have been correct. BTW if the system is truly corrupt who is it that has corrupted it? And why? I doubt the cops have the ability to corrupt an entire system run by the politicians that are in charge.

• Optimistic
Reactions: aieyiamfu
Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm disgusted and angry, so much that I don't even know how to react or what to say anymore because these things happen too many times. Nowadays people dont even care and it feels to me that people think its normal for a white person to kill black. Excuse me. But I will never understand this. Why should anyone be ashamed of somwthing they were BORN with? Its not like a person can change it! It was not in anyones power to choose to be white or black. They all sotonic.

In my old neighborhood they used to think it was normal for a black to kill a white. So they all tended to stay out of the black neighborhoods. I lived in a very segregated city. They also thought that it was normal for blacks to riot whenever there was bad news about something happening to a black person. So they all made extra sure they stayed out of the black neighborhoods when anything bad happened to a black person. Because they never actually knew any black people and their only experience of black people was from what they saw reported on TV. Blacks killing whites and rioting. They had a very skewed vision of what black people were like.

Upvote 0

buzuxi02

Veteran
May 14, 2006
New York
✟212,454.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

BryanMaloney

ordinary sinner
Apr 20, 2016
Indianapolis, IN
Visit site
✟15,889.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Bad cops getting punished for their actions is nothing new.
That is the norm.

Hahahahahahahahahahah!

Oh, wait, you're SERIOUS!

In that case, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!!!!!!!!

Bad cops GETTING AWAY WITH their actions is the norm.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

nuranoora

Sep 22, 2016
ON
✟4,862.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In my old neighborhood they used to think it was normal for a black to kill a white. So they all tended to stay out of the black neighborhoods. I lived in a very segregated city. They also thought that it was normal for blacks to riot whenever there was bad news about something happening to a black person. So they all made extra sure they stayed out of the black neighborhoods when anything bad happened to a black person. Because they never actually knew any black people and their only experience of black people was from what they saw reported on TV. Blacks killing whites and rioting. They had a very skewed vision of what black people were like.
:/ well thats upsetting

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,477,691.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

aieyiamfu

Nov 13, 2015
✟27,924.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Angelina wants an 'open marriage', so she can have sexual relations with anyone, that is not any kind of real marriage at all.
The divorce should be decided against her in favor oh her husband. I also read he always played games and had fun with the kids, while she did not. She also wants zero visitation for him and full custody.
Not even a little bit my point.

• Haha
Upvote 0