ctcfbernard

Oct 9, 2005
✟243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey everybody!

My name is Bernard and I live in South Africa. Although I come out of a Penticostal/Carismatic background I don't like to label myself as that. I've found that a lot of Penticostal/Carismatic's has a lot to say but when it comes to putting action to words they sadly fade out of the picture. It would not have been fun I Christ decided halfway up Golgotha that He had enough!

Praise the Lord for His faithfulness! No matter what we do/or don't do, we can always jump into back or repace ourselfs in the life of Faith!

God bless

ctcfbernard

Questioning Christian

Sep 7, 2004
✟8,589.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
ctcfbernard said:
Hey everybody! I've found that a lot of Penticostal/Carismatic's has a lot to say but when it comes to putting action to words they sadly fade out of the picture. It would not have been fun I Christ decided halfway up Golgotha that He had enough!

I'm a Pentecostal-Charismatic ... I'm sorry ... Are you flaming me? :scratch:

Upvote 0

Victorian Rose

The Lord is my Strength
Feb 19, 2004
Iowa
✟24,452.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
ctcfbernard said:
Hey everybody!

My name is Bernard and I live in South Africa. Although I come out of a Penticostal/Carismatic background I don't like to label myself as that. I've found that a lot of Penticostal/Carismatic's has a lot to say but when it comes to putting action to words they sadly fade out of the picture. It would not have been fun I Christ decided halfway up Golgotha that He had enough!

Praise the Lord for His faithfulness! No matter what we do/or don't do, we can always jump into back or repace ourselfs in the life of Faith!

God bless

ctcfbernard

Everyone at some time has fallen short in their walk with God...including you. It is called learning and growing.

Welcome to the forums.

Upvote 0

FireOfGod

Senior Veteran
Sep 29, 2005
Visit site
✟3,035.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
ctcfbernard said:
Hey everybody!

God bless

ctcfbernard

That's true!! A lot of people don't put their actions into words. It's not very common today, though it should be!

By the way, welcome! :D

Upvote 0

Freakconformist

Continually Humbled
Sep 13, 2005
Wisconsin, USA
Visit site
✟8,790.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Recently I've been trying to not put words to what I can't do. I find that I ahve over commited myself so I can't do all the work I said I would.

I think sometimes God's best solution for us is to be still, and let Him work it out.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.