What would you do if your teen told you. They were fondling their younger sibling private parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
More like 14/14, sexual abuse / sexual abuse, grooming/"finding" pebbles in her vagina, grooming, and sexual behaviour in the presence of minor.
For some context:
RjY96S.jpg

Things the above graphic left out:

As she grew, I took to bribing her for her time and affection: one dollar in quarters if I could do her makeup like a "motorcycle chick." Three pieces of candy if I could kiss her on the lips for five seconds. Whatever she wanted to watch on TV if she would just "relax on me." Basically, anything a sexual predator might do to woo a small suburban girl I was trying.

In happier times, about a year ago, Dunham shared the "motorcycle chick" photo on Instagram; it shows a surly child wearing makeup and a T-shirt with "BAD GIRL" scrawled on it, and is captioned, "that time I dressed my 5 year old sister as a Hell's Angel's sex property."
What kind of vile disgusting mind thinks it's funny to dress a 5 year old as a bikers sex property?

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What kind of vile disgusting mind thinks it's funny to dress a 5 year old as a bikers sex property?
Well... Quite a few parents, actually. Watch "toddlers and tiaras" some time

Last edited:
Reactions: TerranceL
Upvote 0

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
As the proud father of a pretty 8 year old girl, I can't tell you how terrifying that show really is.
All I know of the show are the clips I've had the displeasure to see on shows talking about it.

It's a seriously disturbing show, I really don't like thinking about the shows audience.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,459.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I want to know why parents or grown ups weren't watching these kids. The more I read about her, the more concerned I get about her re offending. She seems to brag about it, thinks that behavior is fine. I hope she doesn't have kids. Also I hope nobody allows her to be alone with little kids. Some victims of sexual abuse don't ever stop offending. Sexually abused or not, she doesn't sound like she thinks any things wrong, she sounds like she would have no problem doing it to another child.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FreeSpirit74

Contra Dancing Pagan Warrior
Mar 15, 2006
Troy, NY temporarily displaced to Schenectady, NY
Visit site
✟11,834.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
All I know of the show are the clips I've had the displeasure to see on shows talking about it.

It's a seriously disturbing show, I really don't like thinking about the shows audience.

I do remember seeing the episode where the infamous Honey Boo-Boo was first foisted on the TV-watching public. My first thought was "what an obnoxious little brat!"

Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
As the proud father of a pretty 8 year old girl, I can't tell you how terrifying that show really is.

After I got my brows waxed my 7-year-old sister wrapped me in a hug because of an episode of T&T she'd watched with friends that showed a little girl whimpering in pain while having her brows waxed. She wanted to know if they "tore me" because the little girl had been crying "don't tear me" when being forced through the procedure. *Smh.* I had to assure her that I hadn't been tortured. We do try to discourage her and my other sister from watching the show and other brain-rotting ones like Dance Moms, but they're just popular with girls their age. The shows were on Netflix last summer so they'd watch while over at friends' houses. She'd come home and imitate Honey Boo Boo. o_O At least TLC did cancel that show due to its child molestation scandal. Good grief. That channel decays a little of my hope in humanity.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
At least TLC did cancel that show due to its child molestation scandal. Good grief. That channel decays a little of my hope in humanity.
It seems that the highest quality programming on TLC may be "My Five Wives" and "Sister Wives".

Though, to tell the truth, one of those even got cancelled.
Winking_smiley.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
It seems that the highest quality programming on TLC may be "My Five Wives" and "Sister Wives".

Winking_smiley.gif

I've heard of Sister Wives, but not My Five Wives, which I'm guessing is also about polygamy? I wonder if the increased popularity in shows about polygamy stems from the success of Big Love which is about a fictional polygamous family. TLC was founded by NASA and the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare. My mom remembers actually learning things from The Learning Channel back in the 1970s when she was a kid. Now much of the things kids learn from it are not what they should be taught.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,459.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

The little couples good.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.