Richland, MO
✟8,558.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't remember Rome conquering England. It tried. It got so far as Hadrian's wall. But ultimately it gave up and went home.

As a Partial Preterist, I would agree that ancient Rome was Babylon. Nero was the Anti-Christ of Revelation. John wrote to the Christians of that day, "the tribulations are terrible and things look hopeless, but look,if you pull back the veil, you see that God is still in charge. JEsus wins!" This message of hope continues to be important to each new generation of persecuted Christians.
If you understand that the Ancient Roman Empire was restored and reformed as The Holy Roman Empire ...then you will understand how it survived.

Now as far a England goes Constantine's mother Helena was of newer English Royalty established by Roman conquest, her fathers name was King Coel Hen and was ruler over England at the time and Grandfather to Constantine which he ended up battling against in war and defeating.

After a united Rome under Constantine, in his death Rome once again became divided between his sons Constantine II (ruled England, France, and Spain) Constans I (ruled North Africa, Italy, Austrian Germany and Hungary/Romania) and Constantius II (ruled the new Roman capital in Turkey, Asia Minor, and Egypt/Alexandra) ...also a close relative Dalmatius ruled over much of Greese ...Constantius II later winning the whole Roman empire to himself as Arian Orthodox. Then Rome divided again through various Emperors after his death for a short time and then reunited in the West back under Theodosius I who imposed Nicene Creed by force ...at around this time Rome begins to lose control over all its rule in Asia Minor and North Africa, but remains in control of much of Europe through various Roman Emperors ending with Julius Nepos in 475 ad.

...strangely enough The Roman Church itself was empowered and began to rule without a dictator Emperor for some time as it did of old before Julius Caesar crossed the Rubicon, but instead of a secular occult based republic, it became a theocratic republic, and it ruled over kings until 800 ad.
Now in 800 ad a new Emperor was empowered by Pope Leo II for a New Rome known as The Holy Roman Empire ruled over by German Kings of ancient Roman nobility. This Emperor was known as Charlemagne The Great of the Carolingian dynasty ...then in 962 ad the beginning of the double headed black Phoenix came when Pope John XII crowned Otto I Holy Roman Emperor ....this legacy went on down to the Habsburg's who are responsible for WW1 and WW2, and are the creators of our modern global banking system through the Rothchilds who established their first banks, and the creators of the UN, NATO, and the PAN EU which is the inner circle of the EU.

Now also regarding modern English royalty they serve Habsburg royals and are relatives. The House of Windsor is the royal house of the United Kingdom and the other Commonwealth realms. It was founded by King George V by royal proclamation on 17 July 1917, when he changed the name of the British Royal Family from the German Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (a branch of the House of Wettin) to the English Windsor, due to the anti-German sentiment in the British Empire during World War I.

If you look these houses up you can trace them to Habsburg royalty.

Now this is only my speculation, though I see too many proofs to verify a pattern, but the Habsburgs run the NWO as Emperors behind the scenes, but will be that one to whom becomes empowered through the false prophet of Rome to be its reigning Anti Christ Emperor over the 10 heads of a global empire.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
If you understand that the Ancient Roman Empire was restored and reformed as The Holy Roman Empire ...then you will understand how it survived.
No, the Holy Roman Empire was a completely different and new empire. Not the same at all.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

JeffTheLearner

a puff of smoke
Apr 9, 2006
Richland, MO
✟8,558.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If the iron in Nebuchadnezzar's image represented Rome, the feet still containing iron and clay as a mixture showing a still existent Roman power ...then you don't mock me, but scripture.

If you dont believe what is in Daniel chapter 2 ...just say so. Notice it does not say there shall be a 5th kingdom. Strange thing is the Roman Empire was divided by 4 heirs of Constantine (5 before him), even having the central government relocated in Constantinople ...yet having divided rulers waring against each other, the Roman Empire was still considered The Roman Empire.

Its silly how many overlook the relocating of the Empire to Constantinople, yet say anything of it moving to Regensburg, Aachen, Frankfurt, or Prague and people stuff their ears.

Its a lack of understanding in Roman principalities, rulers, and powers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Its silly how many overlook the relocating of the Empire to Constantinople, yet say anything of it moving to Regensburg, Aachen, Frankfurt, or Prague and people stuff their ears.
That's because Rome didn't move to Regensburg, Aachen, Frankfurt, or Prague.

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
The ancient occult rights of pre-christian Rome are preserved in the high offices of The Roman Catholic State Church, Rome has always been a Priesthood from its beginning as it is today with a Christian facade. Just as Julius Caesar killed his pwn people for the title "pontifex maximus" the greatest high priest of Rome ...so another tyrant will be tripple crowned again in the last day.
Oh wonderful, another anti-catholic post. Jeff, this forum is a haven for us Torah observant folks, some of us who attend regular Christian churches. Posting stuff against churches ruins that haven for us. Please consider taking this sort of post out of the congregational area to the theology section. Thanks.

Upvote 0

Tallguy88

We shall see the King when he comes!
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2009
Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
MOD HAT ON

This thread has undergone an extensive cleanup, over 20 posts were deleted. Violations include flaming, off topic, safe haven violations, and statement of purpose violations.

In particular, I would like to draw attention to this part of the Statement of Purpose for the MJ forum:

" Members who share beliefs between other denominations and MJ( practice MJ but also attend another church or congregation) can post with in the tenents of MJ doctrines and beliefs (careful to not teach about your other churches doctrine in MJ) by showing the MJ icon or if using the other Church's icon stating in their Siggy orTitle that they are indeed MJ as well."

Any question as to the rules can be addressed to a Supervisor, such as myself, or an Admin or Advisor, such as Tishri1, or can be addressed 8n Member Services Center.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Oh wonderful, another anti-catholic post. Jeff, this forum is a haven for us Torah observant folks, some of us who attend regular Christian churches. Posting stuff against churches ruins that haven for us. Please consider taking this sort of post out of the congregational area to the theology section. Thanks.
Stating history is what it is.

Reactions: aniello
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Marius27

Feb 16, 2013
✟6,009.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Democrat
The decision by the Supreme Court has wide sweeping ramifications. Some of these are truly frightening for both America as a nation and believers in specific.

Get ready for what this is really about and why this issue was USED to put into place the ultimate agenda. Legalized acceptance. This means that the Bible will be classified as hate speech. You may try and argue that it wont happen but I believe its all but assured. Now that gay marriage has been legalized as the law of the land gays will rightly argue (legally speaking only) that the notion that homosexuality is a sin is discrimination and is no differently than racism.

So how might this process unfold? I believe you will see this first coming out of the entertainment industry in movies, music and television. Today Christians are largely portrayed as being intolerant, bigoted and "out of touch." The horrifying reality is that they will not be just painted as all of those things and as being EVIL as well. This will be bolstered by the fact that many denominations will begin to readily accept gays, perform marriages for them and even go so far as to speak AGAINST evangelical bodies that stand on the firm foundation of scripture. We have already seen some of the older protestant denominations embrace gays and a few have ordained them. This will continue at a breakneck pace.

Worse yet, this transition will not take long unfortunately. It may take less than 1-2 years for the courts rule that the bible is form of hate speech. Once that happens an all out war in biblical Christianity will start.
Churches that refuse to include gays into their congregations will be striped of their tax exempt status, their leadership and pastor in specific will be charged with hate crimes.

Things in America are about to get very difficult for those who refuse to compromise their biblical beliefs.
No one brings out the hate more than the anti-gay crowd. Sorry, but your stance on gays is not biblical contrary to the English butchering and your post is full of nonsense.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
No one brings out the hate more than the anti-gay crowd. Sorry, but your stance on gays is not biblical contrary to the English butchering and your post is full of nonsense.
Gay stance biblical contrary?

Reactions: aniello
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
No one brings out the hate more than the anti-gay crowd.

How about the gay activist crowd itself? There are hardly any more intense haters than those who define themselves by their sexual orientation and feel they have a green light to destroy anyone who doesn't agree with them. The anti-gay crowd doesn't do either of those.

Upvote 0

Elihoenai

Who has ceased to eat Manna?
Apr 9, 2015
London, England
✟49,200.00
Faith
How about the gay activist crowd itself? There are hardly any more intense haters than those who define themselves by their sexual orientation and feel they have a green light to destroy anyone who doesn't agree with them. The anti-gay crowd doesn't do either of those.

From the eyes of the Judeo-Christian you are treating a Gay person with compassion when you say that their condition is a severe mental sickness that requires treatment.

Cover_of_The_Pink_Swastika.png

Marquis de Sade

Donatien Alphonse François, Marquis de Sade (2 June 1740 – 2 December 1814) (French: [maʁki də sad]), was a French aristocrat, revolutionary politician, philosopher and writer, famous for his libertine sexuality. His works include novels, short stories, plays, dialogues and political tracts; in his lifetime some were published under his own name, while others appeared anonymously and Sade denied being their author. He is best known for his erotic works, which combined philosophical discourse with inappropriate contentography, depicting sexual fantasies with an emphasis on violence, criminality and blasphemy against the Catholic Church. He was a proponent of extreme freedom, unrestrained by morality, religion or law. The words sadism and sadist are derived from his name.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marquis_de_Sade

Leviticus 18:22 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

22 `And with a male thou dost not lie as one lieth with a woman; abomination it [is].

Leviticus 20:13 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

13 `And a man who lieth with a male as one lieth with a woman; abomination both of them have done; they are certainly put to death; their blood [is] on them.

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

What do you think is the bible's view of homosexuals? What should we do about them?

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
What do you think is the bible's view of homosexuals? What should we do about them?
The Bible only speaks to actions, not to states. There is nothing sinful about same sex attraction. But it is a sin to have sex with someone of the same gender. In a theocracy it includes a punishment.

However, we do not live in a theocracy, we live in a secular state. We must abide by whatever laws are passed. For example, we must be sensitive to the human rights of gays regardless -- they have the same rights as anyone else even though they are living in sin, just as an adulterer does. In my personal opinion this is not a bad thing. I think we can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. As to some of the extreme laws such as gay marriage, we must simply gird our loins to live in a pagan society much like Christians in the past. It will weed out the lukewarm, and make us burn brighter.

Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Please be aware you are posting in the Messianic Forum
The Bible only speaks to actions, not to states. There is nothing sinful about same sex attraction. But it is a sin to have sex with someone of the same gender. In a theocracy it includes a punishment.

However, we do not live in a theocracy, we live in a secular state. We must abide by whatever laws are passed. For example, we must be sensitive to the human rights of gays regardless -- they have the same rights as anyone else even though they are living in sin, just as an adulterer does. In my personal opinion this is not a bad thing. I think we can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. As to some of the extreme laws such as gay marriage, we must simply gird our loins to live in a pagan society much like Christians in the past. It will weed out the lukewarm, and make us burn brighter.

With all due respect, I'm pretty sure Yeshua said if a man looks upon a woman with lust in his heart he has already committed adultery with her.

To say well I want to but I didn't act on it some how means I did not sin... is self deception. Love the sinner hate the sin.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
With all due respect, I'm pretty sure Yeshua said if a man looks upon a woman with lust in his heart he has already committed adultery with her.

To say well I want to but I didn't act on it some how means I did not sin... is self deception.
I know what you are saying, and I actually agree with you. But I think you and I are talking apples and oranges. There is a huge difference between me seeing a man and having the temptation float through my mind and me set it aside, and my dwelling on it and encouraging it in cultivating it into a full flung fantasy. A temptation is not a sin. But dwelling on those thoughts is coveting, and wrong.

Upvote 0

Lavendar Frog

Life Is Easy When You're Purple
Jul 21, 2015
✟1,352.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Southern Poverty Law Center has all but stated that the Bible is hate speech.
Probably in less than 5 years we'll see American churches having to go underground as they do in third world countries now.
It's amazing to watch though isn't it? The world being handed over to the Devil in our lifetime.

This is where nominal Christianity will meet its match. One will find their faith tested because they'll be tested to see if they are Christian or secular. They'll have to account. And if they're Christian they'll be relegated to area's of America where they'll have a religious freedom zone.
The way "free speech zones" were installed as a test in America by the Bush43 administration and right after 9-11. People actually obeyed being locked into those zones whenever Bush would make his public appearances.

It's why we're seeing military style police , armed with military weapons and transports, assaulting peaceful protesters now.
Forewarning of what's to come. Testing of resistance in those targeted.

In ten years you'll not remember the freedom you enjoyed now. There will be a bill proposed like what was pushed in France years ago. Making illegal all displays on one's person of religious iconography.

Christian schools will be deemed bigoted, separatist, and closed.
Religious institutions will have their 501(c)3 tax exempt religious status revoked because it will be deemed a violation of the separation clause that is used now to assault Christians. And always by atheists.

Watch what happens when Hillary gets the White house in 2016. And realize, it's only going to get worse.

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.