Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The decision by the Supreme Court has wide sweeping ramifications. Some of these are truly frightening for both America as a nation and believers in specific.

Get ready for what this is really about and why this issue was USED to put into place the ultimate agenda. Legalized acceptance. This means that the Bible will be classified as hate speech. You may try and argue that it wont happen but I believe its all but assured. Now that gay marriage has been legalized as the law of the land gays will rightly argue (legally speaking only) that the notion that homosexuality is a sin is discrimination and is no differently than racism.

So how might this process unfold? I believe you will see this first coming out of the entertainment industry in movies, music and television. Today Christians are largely portrayed as being intolerant, bigoted and "out of touch." The horrifying reality is that they will not be just painted as all of those things and as being EVIL as well. This will be bolstered by the fact that many denominations will begin to readily accept gays, perform marriages for them and even go so far as to speak AGAINST evangelical bodies that stand on the firm foundation of scripture. We have already seen some of the older protestant denominations embrace gays and a few have ordained them. This will continue at a breakneck pace.

Worse yet, this transition will not take long unfortunately. It may take less than 1-2 years for the courts rule that the bible is form of hate speech. Once that happens an all out war in biblical Christianity will start.
Churches that refuse to include gays into their congregations will be striped of their tax exempt status, their leadership and pastor in specific will be charged with hate crimes.

Things in America are about to get very difficult for those who refuse to compromise their biblical beliefs.

Last edited:

JeffTheLearner

a puff of smoke
Apr 9, 2006
Richland, MO
✟8,558.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This Neo-Roman system is going to fall into absolute despotism under complete tyrants as the last Rome of the ancient world.

Centralized governments as iron having complete contol over clay like states is never a good idea. After Rome fell they tried it with Centralized Roman priesthoods controlling monarchs, and now we live under Romes third attempt to push its "Babylon System" through secular collectivism controlling govoners of states ...again it will be exposed as a beast, another animal, and when it fails that old harlot will mount it once again as it did in the dark ages because of its absolute tyranny, and bring back that black double headed Phoenix to be its head ...we will call him THE Antichrist.

Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
This Neo-Roman system is going to fall into absolute despotism under complete tyrants as the last Rome of the ancient world.

Centralized governments as iron having complete contol over clay like states is never a good idea. After Rome fell they tried it with Centralized Roman priesthoods controlling monarchs, and now we live under Romes third attempt to push its "Babylon System" through secular collectivism controlling govoners of states ...again it will be exposed as a beast, another animal, and when it fails that old harlot will mount it once again as it did in the dark ages because of its absolute tyranny, and bring back that black double headed Phoenix to be its head ...we will call him THE Antichrist.

Yep.... this time however it signals the end of this age of mankind.

I truly believe many believer will be absolutely stunned by how different America looks in less than a year. I honestly believe INTENSE persecution is coming born-again believer in America by its own.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Churches that refuse to include gays into their congregations will be striped of their tax exempt status, their leadership and pastor in specific will be charged with hate crimes.

Churches should get rid of their 501c3 tax exempt status anyway. They don't need it and it can only be used against them.
http://hushmoney.org/501c3-facts.htm

When a church accepts the 501c3 status, that church:
Waives its freedom of speech.
Waives its freedom of religion.
Waives its right to influence legislators and the legislation they craft.
Waives its constitutionally guaranteed rights.
Is no longer free to speak to the vital issues of the day.
Becomes controlled by a spirit of fear that if it doesn’t toe the line with the IRS it will lose its tax-exempt status.
Becomes a State-Church.

http://americanvision.org/8389/dear...ot-give-up-tax-exempt-status-to-speak-freely/

Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Heraldic Language.
I Thought the Silver Falcon caused the split in the Black Double headed phoenix?
Pretty sure the coat of arms has been established already.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Worse yet, this transition will not take long unfortunately. It may take less than 1-2 years for the courts rule that the bible is form of hate speech. Once that happens an all out war in biblical Christianity will start.
Do you live in Canada or something? Because here in the USA hate speech is perfectly legal. It is a guaranteed right by the Constitution, and the courts can not overturn that. It takes the ratification of 38 out of 50 states to make an amendment to the constitution.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Do you live in Canada or something? Because here in the USA hate speech is perfectly legal. It is a guaranteed right by the Constitution, and the courts can not overturn that. It takes the ratification of 38 out of 50 states to make an amendment to the constitution.

The courts have shown that they can do pretty much as they want. So has the President. The Constitution is barely paid lip service any more and will not stop them when they decide to drop it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
The courts have shown that they can do pretty much as they want. So has the President. The Constitution is barely paid lip service any more and will not stop them when they decide to drop it.
I don't think you have to worry about this one. Not only is it EXPLICIT in the Constitution, but there is a whole lot of PRECEDENT.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
The decision by the Supreme Court has wide sweeping ramifications. Some of these are truly frightening for both America as a nation and believers in specific.

Get ready for what this is really about and why this issue was USED to put into place the ultimate agenda. Legalized acceptance. This means that the Bible will be classified as hate speech. You may try and argue that it wont happen but I believe its all but assured. Now that gay marriage has been legalized as the law of the land gays will rightly argue (legally speaking only) that the notion that homosexuality is a sin is discrimination and is no differently than racism.

So how might this process unfold? I believe you will see this first coming out of the entertainment industry in movies, music and television. Today Christians are largely portrayed as being intolerant, bigoted and "out of touch." The horrifying reality is that they will not be just painted as all of those things and as being EVIL as well. This will be bolstered by the fact that many denominations will begin to readily accept gays, perform marriages for them and even go so far as to speak AGAINST evangelical bodies that stand on the firm foundation of scripture. We have already seen some of the older protestant denominations embrace gays and a few have ordained them. This will continue at a breakneck pace.

Things in America are about to get very difficult for those who refuse to compromise their biblical beliefs.

I think you are wrong about one thing--the timing. The government's war against Christianity has been underway for at least several years already in anticipation of what happened with SCOTUS a few days ago. But I agree that the way is clear now for full scale attacks. In Canada, it is legally prohibited so much as to post the chapter and verse from the Bible--not the text, mind you, but just the name of the book and the chapter--because if someone reads it and doesn't care for the contents, it's 'hate speech.' Why the USA, with its more radical ideas about almighty "equality," won't follow suit, I can't figure.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
???
Who says Im scared of anything?

Why do you jump to wild conclusions

Your line of thinking is typical of almost every group of people who didn't believe persecution was coming and continued to think that way until they were dragged out of their homes.

You are ONLY right if the end objective for the LGBT community was just getting same sex marriage legalized. I believe that is a VERY foolish assumption. This was never about just marriage, its about ACCEPTANCE by our institutions up to and INCLUDING the "church"

Those that don't conform will be destroyed if you think otherwise, frankly I think you are being very foolish. The fact that you cant see that doesn't surprise me at all. History is littered with examples of people that thought the same as you and ended up having things go very badly for them.
This is good news. The further the world sinks into depravity, the sooner the Lord will come back to judge it.

Its already been judged....

Upvote 0

JustHisKid

Jun 12, 2015
✟2,859.00
Faith
Christian
Your line of thinking is typical of almost every group of people who didn't believe persecution was coming and continued to think that way until they were dragged out of their homes.

You are ONLY right if the end objective for the LGBT community was just getting same sex marriage legalized. I believe that is a VERY foolish assumption. This was never about just marriage, its about ACCEPTANCE by our institutions up to and INCLUDING the "church"

Those that don't conform will be destroyed if you think otherwise, frankly I think you are being very foolish. The fact that you cant see that doesn't surprise me at all. History is littered with examples of people that thought the same as you and ended up having things go very badly for them.

Its already been judged....

But God's wrath will be the final judgement.

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
While I don't support homosexuality or homosexual marriage, I am a realist. My assessment is that preventing homosexuals from marrying is probably not possible at this point in the Western world.

And the thing is, even IF one could prevent homosexuals from marrying - what would that even accomplish ?
They would still be homosexuals. They would still be practicing homosexuality.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
While I don't support homosexuality or homosexual marriage, I am a realist. My assessment is that preventing homosexuals from marrying is probably not possible at this point in the Western world.

And the thing is, even IF one could prevent homosexuals from marrying - what would that even accomplish ?
They would still be homosexuals. They would still be practicing homosexuality.

It would take the government stamp of approval off of the unions. They no longer teach tolerance of homosexuals and cross-dressers in school today (live and let live). They teach acceptance of them as normal lifestyles, which they are certainly not.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.