Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2003
✟11,355.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Grace is God's unchanging love for each of us and who we really are.

Grace is what we experience when we each sincerely believe in God's unconditional love for us.

Grace is the fruit of the indwelling presence of God that blooms and shines in the life of the Christian after they have exhusted every avenue of their own ability to make themselves righteous.

Upvote 0
E

enoch son

2 Corinthians 3:6
He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.:thumbsup::clap:
My friend when one comes to understand before the foundation of the world (law) this grace was given one can still be hung up in the law.
Heb. 4;3 one can not rest with out the grace.:blush:

Upvote 0

pinetree

Mar 17, 2008
USA
✟13,825.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My friend when one comes to understand before the foundation of the world (law) this grace was given one can still be hung up in the law.
Heb. 4;3 one can not rest with out the grace.:blush:
Well said friend..

2 Timothy 1:9
who has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
E

enoch son

I knew you would like it,we are kindred spirits.:)
I went and study the ver. out and find that it is PAST TENSE - GOD SAVED US-AND IT WAS DONE BEFORE THE TIMES OF THE AGES.
Who's your daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The most High is in control and has away been in control. 2 tim. 1;9 goes to the front of my list. NOW THATS GRACE! :bow::bow::bow:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.