Visit site
✟1,357,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth" (John 1:14 NIV).

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast" (Ephesians 2:8-9 NIV).

This was the first song the Lord Jesus gave me to write. After he gave me the tune, and just one verse, I was humbled, inspired, and blessed over what He had just done in me and through me by giving me this new gift. Then, later in the day, when I was busy working in the kitchen, I asked him if he had a second verse. He immediately poured into me the words of this second verse, just as he had done with the first. What a blessing!

This song was a miracle of his grace in my life. I praised him and I thanked him for this blessing of song. And, years later I continue to thank him and praise him for this wonderful gift of music, for he has used these songs in my life over and over again to continually encourage and strengthen my heart, to comfort and to bring healing, and to spur me on to follow him in obedience and in surrender to his will. All glory to God!

Gracious Father

An original work / April 6, 2011

How great are You Father;
how great are You, Lord.
My heart so adores You;
Your mercy outpour.
Your love and your kindness;
Your gracious reward
Are treasures from heaven
that we can’t afford.
So, freely they’re given
and humbly received