• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Feeling unforgivable.

I got accepted to college so I am pretty excited. Not sure how it will work out but even if I cannot manage this semester, there is always the summer or fall. I am not giving up! :)

Yay!!! :clap:
Praying that everything goes smoothly and you can start as soon as possible.

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I want to grow and be better, every day. For Him, because of Him. Then, I fall back into old trappings. It makes me wonder how He can just keep forgiving me for the same things, over and over again.

I'm thankful that He does. I guess you could say, I'm ending this day feeling thankful.

:hug:
I think we all wonder that! It's good to see you, brother, missed you!

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Originally Posted by derek W L
no heat in this 20 Degree Dysfunctional house,,,,,,,,,,,,, , how many people here have no heat in their house at that temperature ? ?
I hate the cold:( We live in a very cold house, having job to keep warm. Guess thats not helped me feel well.
Have to open window in my bedroom everyday because it gets damp in there. So I have to heat it back up everyday. Ugh.
feeling cold and my throat is still hurting:( fronm ze cold.

Praying that both of you can keep warm :hug:

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I feel pretty down today. I have recently stopped taking Zoloft and sought the Lord for my help. I am convicted of a lot of sins and there are still life circumstances that are just tearing me up inside. I know I have hope in the Lord, even if I am in pain right now, for even Jesus was a man of sorrows.

Coming off meds is hard :hug:
Praying that things improve for you soon, brother.

Upvote 0

Dianna_Child of God

He is my All in All
Sep 8, 2011
✟17,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I feel pretty down today. I have recently stopped taking Zoloft and sought the Lord for my help. I am convicted of a lot of sins and there are still life circumstances that are just tearing me up inside. I know I have hope in the Lord, even if I am in pain right now, for even Jesus was a man of sorrows.

Please don't feel you can't be back on your med. They are there to help.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Perhaps Today

A Light In The Black
Sep 18, 2009
Michigan
✟15,068.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I think that people think differently cause of my deep feelings. I can never keep friends, why should I be alive :cry: :cry: I am good for nothing. NO ONE will chat with me, I am a low life. :cry:

Please don't think that way my friend. You are loved and cared for by many on this board. I will keep praying for you. :prayer: :hug:

Upvote 0

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
((((((((((hugs))))))))))) to you both. I really need the prayers and your words really do mean a lot to me, THEY DO I mean that with all my heart, I am in a really dark place in my life right now where as I want to be with God and you can not understand how much your words do really mean to me. THANK YOU SO MUCH! (((MANY BIG HUGS)))

Reactions: .Iona.
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.