• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟842,453.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm totally just panicking and freaking out. I'm sorry if I seem too over-dramatic. Why does she have to do this to me?? I think it's horrible and incredibly selfish to do this to another person and then lie about it. You broke my heart! Do you not care?

Upvote 0

SplendidTree

Legend
Aug 8, 2009
✟53,000.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I'm totally just panicking and freaking out. I'm sorry if I seem too over-dramatic. Why does she have to do this to me?? I think it's horrible and incredibly selfish to do this to another person and then lie about it. You broke my heart! Do you not care?

I do not know exactly what you mean and you don't ever have to apologize, especially here. Everyone's feelings have validity. Maybe try to remember whatever it is, it may not have been intentional and we all make mistakes at times. Sometimes trials make relationships stronger.

Upvote 0

PunkyChick

Philistine
Nov 25, 2011
Over the Rainbow
✟20,138.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Praying for you.

thank you

If something is out of your control...then it is. It is the things that are in our control that we can change.

some would claim my problems were under my control.

Why do you feel you can't get support here? We read and respond, some of us at times have more advice to other than at other times. You are in the right place.

i didn't mean it against any of you, i see how supportive you all are. i'm sorry i said it, i don't know how to explain it.

That's OK PunkyChick. You vent as much as you want!

thank you

saucy you don't know me but i have seen you around the forum a lot and i think you would be missed a lot by many people. :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dianna_Child of God

He is my All in All
Sep 8, 2011
✟17,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I can't take it. I can't. I feel like leaving. I feel like deleting my skype and just disappearing. I can't stand being lied to and hurt like this. Why do I keep getting hurt? No one would even miss me if I disappeared.

Do not give up. Don't shut yourself off from everyone. It will only make things worse. *hugs*

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.