• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victorium

Oct 21, 2009
Perth.
✟17,488.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
My husband and I had a nasty fight today. We talked about separating. I can't believe it's come to this. It's been building for quite awhile now. So I'm feeling pretty sad and lonely tonight. :(

Sorry Forgiven. It' so heart breaking to hear this. I can understand you feeling this way as it's one of the hardest things to deal with. You need love and support. Have you got good friends to help you through this? I hope you can work this out with your husband? You have all our support on here.

Upvote 0

SplendidTree

Legend
Aug 8, 2009
✟53,000.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
A bit anxious but like a good kind. Going to the college with my mom Friday. Well it is Friday but 1:30am... lol I am wondering what God has planned for me but at the same time don't want to over think it.

The last time I had to leave college, I had to pray to the Lord because I felt defeat. I was in a bad situation and depression just ate me up. I had to lean on Him and ignore what people said. Now... I am picking myself back up, well the Lord is :) and things are much better.

I think here in CT if I get in I will do better, much better than in Michigan.

Keeping everyone in prayer.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The last couple of weeks has been hard, but starting to feel emotionally stable again. Thank God!

So glad to hear you are picking up Victor, I wish I could say the same thing but depression is biting harder yet.

My pdoc dramatically upped my mood stabiliser. At first it seemed to help a bit but then the tiredness got to me, I feel drained and tired all day long, at first I slept almost the whole day, but now I can't sleep during the day no more sleeping just feeling drained and tired. I'm seeing him Monday I hope I will be able to relay that I'm not keeping this up for much longer.

I hope you will stay well.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

SplendidTree

Legend
Aug 8, 2009
✟53,000.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Anxious for today because if I have a shot at this college, I really need God to open the doors. It is really riding on whether or not the rest of my Pell Grant for this school year will be available and if my folks will help me get there if online classes are not available. I know if they are and I just need to go in for certain things or tests I may be okay.

Also pretty awake since trying to have more discipline with sleep habits. But yes...anxious!

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
still uncertain

I find I am a patient of bipolar disorder but with the vice symptoms of Anxiety/Panic. So i go to that forum today. maybe some of you also have multiple problems

I feel a little better this week. Thank you all

A lot of people have several issues like that - they tend to go together.
Praying for you, brother - glad things are a bit better.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
My husband and I had a nasty fight today. We talked about separating. I can't believe it's come to this. It's been building for quite awhile now. So I'm feeling pretty sad and lonely tonight. :(

I'm sorry, sweetie.
Praying for you both :hug:

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
So glad to hear you are picking up Victor, I wish I could say the same thing but depression is biting harder yet.

My pdoc dramatically upped my mood stabiliser. At first it seemed to help a bit but then the tiredness got to me, I feel drained and tired all day long, at first I slept almost the whole day, but now I can't sleep during the day no more sleeping just feeling drained and tired. I'm seeing him Monday I hope I will be able to relay that I'm not keeping this up for much longer.

I hope you will stay well.:thumbsup:

Praying that you and your doc can work out the right combination and dosage of meds, brother :hug:

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Anxious for today because if I have a shot at this college, I really need God to open the doors. It is really riding on whether or not the rest of my Pell Grant for this school year will be available and if my folks will help me get there if online classes are not available. I know if they are and I just need to go in for certain things or tests I may be okay.

Also pretty awake since trying to have more discipline with sleep habits. But yes...anxious!

Praying that it will all work out well, sweetie :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
OH MY GOSH I AM SO SORRY my dear sweet loving sister, PLEASE DON"T GIVE UP fight for the marriage as much as you all can. Try to talk to a counselor, something. I WILL PRAY SO HARD that God works thsi out for you two. ((((((((MANY BIG HUGS)))))))) BTW I say this cause my only friend (of 19 years now) and I have had our hardships over the last almost 3 years. And we are trying hard to fight out the demon's. I have been praying. So in a way I know what you mean. GOD BLESS YOU BOTH!

A bit anxious but like a good kind. Going to the college with my mom Friday. Well it is Friday but 1:30am... lol I am wondering what God has planned for me but at the same time don't want to over think it.

The last time I had to leave college, I had to pray to the Lord because I felt defeat. I was in a bad situation and depression just ate me up. I had to lean on Him and ignore what people said. Now... I am picking myself back up, well the Lord is :) and things are much better.

I think here in CT if I get in I will do better, much better than in Michigan.

Keeping everyone in prayer.
WOW Cally this is great news, I don't know what your major is but I have SUCH confendence that you will do GREAT at whatever feild you pick, you have such a light about you! PRAYING HARD FOR YOU ((((((((((MANY BIG HUSG)))))))))))

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

:prayer::prayer::prayer::hug::hug::hug:

It is understandable that you are feeling this way. HOLD ON TO GOD"s HAND I know that he will help you. SEe my dear sweet sister Cally I am on the road to see if I get social security. AND what was told to me I will probably get denied cause most people who apply for SS for mental disorders get denied a few times which means that I will have to go DOWN TOWN to get one of those free lawyers to represent me, I AM DEALTHY AFRAID of that, but I am trying SO HARD to take things at a day at a time so my anxiety and panic does not get the better of me. I PRAY with all my heart that you take each moment at a time. I see a bright future for you.:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.