Trump to CNN: ‘You are Fake News’; Trump to Buzzfeed: You are a "Pile of Garbage"

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Explained in the first minute

This investigation (as was noted in the above) kept getting misconstrued by the media who misconstrued it (and this is adressed in the first minute in) precisely as 0:29 (Video was uploaded Dec 2016) which investigation began as far back as Aug 2011 (as he notes there)

Further back, a video uploaded in April 2011 is Trump (long before his candidacy) speaks openly about his issue (the birth certificate issue) at the time here

This is what they wanted him to say, hear for yourself (Hillary pressuring him on exactly what to say)

Donald says it

MSNBC even says Hillary started it back further in 2008

There are others, but for brevity

Firstly, you have abused your parentheses rights. No more parentheses for you. Someone deactivate his 9 and 0 keys.

Secondly, this is brief?

Just write it out for yourself are you claiming that Obamas' birth certificate is fraudulent?

• Haha
Reactions: Allandavid
Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Firstly, you have abused your parentheses rights. No more parentheses for you. Someone deactivate his 9 and 0 keys.

Secondly, this is brief?

Just write it out for yourself are you claiming that Obamas' birth certificate is fraudulent?

I never heard of such a thing, so I dont know what parentheses rights are.

Ignore the proof, that is just what it is. Trump did not start it Hillary did using vicious tactics against her winning opponent in this very same, if anything Trump took his cue through Hillary's bringing these things to the forefront

Even after the fact, Trump can be seen as getting his marching orders for words to use which her base would understand and back off (and they actually did) lol because as the wikileaks emails show Hillary insiders want an unaware and compliant citizenry and Trump shows (as I might count it) that same thing.

Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I never heard of such a thing, so I dont know what parentheses rights are.

Ignore the proof, that is just what it is. Trump did not start it Hillary did using vicious tactics against her winning opponent in this very same, if anything Trump took his cue through Hillary's bringing these things to the forefront

Even after the fact, Trump can be seen as getting his marching orders for words to use which her base would understand and back off (and they actually did) lol because as the wikileaks emails show Hillary insiders want an unaware and compliant citizenry and Trump shows (as I might count it) that same thing.

Can you show evidence that Obama's birth certificate is fraudulent? Preferably something I can read, rather than a video.

Many thanks in advance!

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can you show evidence that Obama's birth certificate is fraudulent? Preferably something I can read, rather than a video.

Many thanks in advance!

That would be yours to pursue if you so chose. Just take the most direct route and contact the sheriff in respects to the investigation for some sort of transcript if available (or guidance on a decent online upload of it) I did not, but watched the presentation on a video. There are uploads of the certificate online, but to be far more certain (one way or another) you might want to contact them directly and go from there. Its always best to go right to the sources as named by them and site references in something like this.

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can't believe that this nonsense still has any air in it.

Nonesense? I dont believe Hillary started nonsense here, but I believe Trump took the things she proposed seriously. Which nonsense? Or in respects to who or what here? Because Trump has already made a public statement on what Hillary proprosed saying that Obama WAS born in the U.S PERIOD (that is behind) and Trump took the air out of that one for everyone.

I dont think Trump is willing to delegitimize the two experts opinions on what they deem to be a fraudulent legal document, declaring their expertise or investigation as nonsense. I dont think he is qualified to do that.

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Nonesense? I dont believe Hillary started nonsense here, but I believe Trump took the things she proposed seriously. Which nonsense? Or in respects to who or what here? Because Trump has already made a public statement on what Hillary proprosed saying that Obama WAS born in the U.S PERIOD (that is behind) and Trump took the air out of that one for everyone.

I dont think Trump is willing to delegitimize the two experts opinions on what they deem to be a fraudulent legal document, declaring their expertise or investigation as nonsense. I dont think he is qualified to do that.

I'm assuming English isn't your first language? I'm having difficulty understanding most of your comments, sorry.

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm assuming English isn't your first language? I'm having difficulty understanding most of your comments, sorry.

The nonsense comment. What is nonsense?
Does this help you with my English any?

Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
That would be yours to pursue if you so chose. Just take the most direct route and contact the sheriff in respects to the investigation for some sort of transcript if available (or guidance on a decent online upload of it) I did not, but watched the presentation on a video. There are uploads of the certificate online, but to be far more certain (one way or another) you might want to contact them directly and go from there. Its always best to go right to the sources as named by them and site references in something like this.

You're telling me you don't actually have any evidence, you want me to find it for you?

Fair enough: looking...looking...looking.

Look at that, I didn't find any evidence of your claim. It seems your claim is completely unsubstantiated. That's a pity.

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You're telling me you don't actually have any evidence, you want me to find it for you?

Fair enough: looking...looking...looking.

Look at that, I didn't find any evidence of your claim. It seems your claim is completely unsubstantiated. That's a pity.

I do not have the certificate in my possession.

And no, you needn't find it for me, if you would like a physical copy of whatever they could possibly send you then you would have to contact them for yourself (but not for me).

These are not my claims, these are the claim's made already by those referenced in the videos, which include the testimony of Trump (what he has stated) then and now, and Hillary's own words, MSNBC and Fox (which agree together in the same) and the public examination of the this (which includes the document).

Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I do not have the certificate in my possession.

And no, you needn't find it for me, if you would like a physical copy of whatever they could possibly send you then you would have to contact them for yourself (but not for me).

These are not my claims, these are the claim's made already by those referenced in the videos, which include the testimony of Trump (what he has stated) then and now, and Hillary's own words, MSNBC and Fox (which agree together in the same) and the public examination of the this (which includes the document).

Yup, whaddaya know, you're claims don't bear fruit. I guess you're wrong.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,564.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Your pick is just fake. That's a little different than what Obama was pushing for over a decade.

Not sure what you're talking about. It's obviously real, just like yours.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

North American Energy Independence Now!
Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Not sure what you're talking about. It's obviously real, just like yours.

-CryptoLutheran
Well, in this post you had let me to believe that you created that picture when you stated "Yay, I get to use Photoshop!" and now you would have me believe that you didn't?

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,564.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Well, in this post you had let me to believe that you created that picture when you stated "Yay, I get to use Photoshop!" and now you would have me believe that you didn't?

The mainstream media is lying about me again, of course. Losers. You can't trust them. No, I never said that. Of course I never said that. And you can trust me because I have a very good brain, and the best words.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You're right -- she didn't.

Agreed she had a valid question on this issue which she brought to the forefront

And when did she propose it?

MSNBC and FOX tell us in the video posted earlier that she had started it in 2008. Trump began to question the same afterwards in the other video posted shown in an interview about it in 2011

Upvote 0