Visit site
✟6,003.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Tish, I LOVE the personality chart you have in your tag area. What website did you use? Did it cost money?

I'm INFJ, btw, but I've never taken a multiple intelligence test. I bet you had NO idea I was a J, not a clue in the world. Nope. I'm not opinionated at all in the slightest. :D :D :D

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
:p funny girl I appreciate that side of you ...just click on it and it will take you there:hug:
Tish, I LOVE the personality chart you have in your tag area. What website did you use? Did it cost money?

I'm INFJ, btw, but I've never taken a multiple intelligence test. I bet you had NO idea I was a J, not a clue in the world. Nope. I'm not opinionated at all in the slightest. :D :D :D

Upvote 0

GeratTzedek

Meaning Righteous Proselyte to Judaism
Aug 5, 2007
Los Angeles area
Visit site
✟6,003.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I like the IQ test there too!
The IQ test is moronic. Anyone can score 100% on it. I deliberately chose all the funny answers like "Which is prime?" Answer: ribs! But you have to have a cell phone to get your score and I do not give out my number -- it's obviously a marketing ploy. Oh well, it would probably have scored me 70 anyway! LOL It was worth taking just for the funny answers. When I was a teacher, I used to put funny answers like that on my tests to help out some of my students with test anxiety. :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I hadnt even knodised:)

Yeh I retake it every once in a while to try and get a J or another letter to show up for me and it comes out the same each time

I noticed that there are not many like me on staff(we took it a year ago together) I was one of a kind:(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums