Far, far away from here
✟18,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I was awake most of last night and am dragging big time this morning. :yawn: I was awake part of the time b/c baby girl was wide awake at 2AM. :doh: I was awake/restless the rest of the time b/c I was busy praying over/trying to figure out transportation and nanny work hour issues that are surfacing due to hubby landing a FT job. A good problem to have to mull over, but problematic all the same. lol

Upvote 0

Lilymay

Veteran
Oct 23, 2006
USA
✟13,176.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I was awake most of last night and am dragging big time this morning. :yawn: I was awake part of the time b/c baby girl was wide awake at 2AM. :doh: I was awake/restless the rest of the time b/c I was busy praying over/trying to figure out transportation and nanny work hour issues that are surfacing due to hubby landing a FT job. A good problem to have to mull over, but problematic all the same. lol

Congrats on husband getting a FT (fulltime?) job.

Upvote 0

FaithPrevails

May 7, 2006
Far, far away from here
✟18,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
FT = full-time, yes. Thanks. :)

He has been out of work for 14 months now due to injury/surgery and now physical therapy starts. I'm praying he isn't jumping the gun a bit and won't overdo it. But, it's been killing him that he hasn't been able to work. I won't lie - my squeaking budget will sigh a big fat sigh of relief once he starts bringing in regular pay.

Upvote 0

Lilymay

Veteran
Oct 23, 2006
USA
✟13,176.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
FT = full-time, yes. Thanks. :)

He has been out of work for 14 months now due to injury/surgery and now physical therapy starts. I'm praying he isn't jumping the gun a bit and won't overdo it. But, it's been killing him that he hasn't been able to work. I won't lie - my squeaking budget will sigh a big fat sigh of relief once he starts bringing in regular pay.

LOL.

I can understand his wanting to get back to work, will pray for continuing strenghening health.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hazeleyes80

Contributor
Aug 19, 2004
South Carolina
✟15,051.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm new here and thought this was as good a place to start as any. So, here's my thought for the day (the last several days, actually):

Having pneumonia seriously stinks.

I guess I should have said that I'm old, but new. It's been so long since I posted that I couldn't remember which e-mail address I was using back then. Once I figured that out, I had to try to remember the password to it. I thought of explaining all of that in my post, but there are so many new faces and so few old faces (or possibly some username changes?), that I figured I was basically new again anyway. Now I have to figure out how to have the new account deleted. :doh:

hazeleyes80 (A.K.A. CraftyMomma09)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lilymay

Veteran
Oct 23, 2006
USA
✟13,176.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I am not much of a sleeper, can get annoying that "you can't sleep"..lol. I keep variety puzzle magazines, you know the "brain" type puzzles on my end table. I will do some logic puzzles or something like that and sometimes that helps make my brain tired enough to stop racing long enough for me to get to sleep.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.