Toronto
✟2,509.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Widowed
but am I wrong? If we were in another part of the world we all might be in bodily danger just for having these discussion. Isn't that absurd to you? Wouldn't it be just as absurd if people were killing each other because they felt the Elves had claims to middle-earth and they identify as descendants of the Elves so the land where your house is should belong to them? And the other group says no it was the Dwarves. Isn't that absurd? You don't really need to be all that smart to see the absurdity.

Yes, you are wrong. You are also very rude, arrogant and not as smart as you think you are. I meet a lot of people in my life who are not Jewish... I do not mock and belittle them because I think they are incorrect. You may not believe but we do, and your lack of respect says more about you then anyone here.

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟244,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes, you are wrong. You are also very rude, arrogant and not as smart as you think you are. I meet a lot of people in my life who are not Jewish... I do not mock and belittle them because I think they are incorrect. You may not believe but we do, and your lack of respect says more about you then anyone here.
But... what about Morgoth? Why aren't you addressing that? These are important issues!

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟244,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
It's fine, man. You guys continue your disrepect of each others interprestations of your holy books. I'm sure you'll get it all worked out. Someday.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,751,296.00
Country
United States
Faith