This should end the discussion about easy grace and OSAS!

brotherjerry

Apr 28, 2006
✟9,581.00
Faith
Baptist
Marvin, Expos and others.

Let me state that I am relatively new to this forum, but not new to forums in general (without giving out too much of my age...I participated in conversations on Compuserve, AOL, Genie, and others ;) ). But it is greatly refreshing to converse with people who in general and with very few exceptions are able to communicate their points as clearly as most of the folks here have been able to do.

And it is also extremely rare to see people own up to potential errors as Marvin had done. Even if he truly felt he was not entirely the one at fault, to humble himself at that point is something rarely seen in an online community.

I enjoy talking about my faith with fellow believers and even though we do not always agree eye to eye on things, it is a way for me to study and get into the Word even more. I can let my busy life get in the way sometimes of my own personal alone time to read. And participating in online forums is a way for me to do more in depth studies and reading.

I like to challenge others at times as well. The Bible says we should acquire knowledge, that it will be pleasant to our soul. Over the years some of my understanding has changed as I have dug deeper into the Bible and through prayer and asking God. It is this sort of challenge that I often try and bring people to do...put aside the commentaries, or opinions of men, read the Word. I even put away Strong's at times as far as definitions are concerned and go look for outside sources for the meaning of Greek and Hebrew words. Because Strong was just a man and may have listed only definitions he thought relevant.

Please keep the faith all of you and I just wanted to say thank you all for keeping the discussions civil for the most part and working through the challenges of the written word. God bless you all (even those of you who may have lost their salvation - just to keep the post on topic :p )

Upvote 0

lorimilne

Jul 9, 2016
Anaheim
✟15,169.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jude 3-4
3 Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation,
I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for
the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints.
4 For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this
condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness
and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ

The NKJV calls these people “apostates” (3 times in section headings).

“This verse (4) is very similar to a passage written by Peter in his second letter (2 Peter 2:1-3).
These false teachers were teaching that it didn’t matter whether a person sinned or not,
because no matter how much one sinned, God’s grace was sufficient to cleanse him;
therefore, they said, a Christian could do whatever he pleased (see Rom 6:1-2, 2 Peter 3:16).
By their own evil behavior, these false teachers were denying Christ. Men deny Christ
not only by what they say, but also by what they do (Titus 1:16).”
(The Applied New Testament Commentary -- Thomas Hale, 1996, ChariotVictor Publishing)

2 Peter 2:1-3
1 But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will
be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies,
even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction.
2 And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom
the way of truth will be blasphemed.
3 By covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive words; for a long time
their judgment has not been idle, and their destruction does not slumber.

Yes, I agree, easy grace and OSAS certainly are destructive heresies!
And they must be incredibly destructive indeed (worse than sins) …
… because I don’t see above where any repentance is even possible.

the new world theology's are barely 200 years old and steam from Calvinism, not what was reformed by martin Luther. pay close attention to revised versus received Bibles btw! these theology's are from the devil himself and need to be destroyed or spoken against . the problem is they are every ware. the messianic faith i believe is the only one really keeping with every word of GOD versus recreating new words and ,meanings that simply are not in the bible! this theology is the main reason 80% of the church family s are into inappropriate content, smoking tattoos drugs alcohol ect.. , they are not justified or covered by grace. and im sorry but not following the LAW is covered and that is until you come to the understanding example Abraham believed then he was circumcised . iniquity isn't and NEVER will be covered. Jeremiah 31:33-36
is the new covenet and it is plain and simple. the laws and commandments are ALL written on your hearts! there is no need for a preacher to tell you anymore!! so it is sad but true these LIES are just that LIES to them self's AND they all know the truth but refuse to let the sin go. one day when they stop feeling guilty they will all be reprobates! REPENT and turn

Last edited:
Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
the new world theology's are barely 200 years old and steam from Calvinism, not what was reformed by martin Luther. pay close attention to revised versus received Bibles btw! these theology's are from the devil himself and need to be destroyed or spoken against . the problem is they are every ware. the masonic faith i believe is the only one really keeping with every word of GOD versus recreating new words and ,meanings that simply are not in the bible! this theology is the main reason 80% of the church family s are into inappropriate content, smoking tattoos drugs alcohol ect.. , they are not justified or covered by grace. and im sorry but not following the LAW is covered and that is until you come to the understanding example Abraham believed then he was circumcised . iniquity isn't and NEVER will be covered. Jeremiah 31:33-36
is the new covenet and it is plain and simple. the laws and commandments are ALL written on your hearts! there is no need for a preacher to tell you anymore!! so it is sad but true these LIES are just that LIES to them self's AND they all know the truth but refuse to let the sin go. one day when they stop feeling guilty they will all be reprobates! REPENT and turn
Hello Lorimiline.

I have no understanding of what 'Masonic faith' means.

If you don't mind Lorimiline, could you list the main doctrines of the Masonic faith.

Upvote 0

JLB777

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2012
✟403,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
the new world theology's are barely 200 years old and steam from Calvinism, not what was reformed by martin Luther. pay close attention to revised versus received Bibles btw! these theology's are from the devil himself and need to be destroyed or spoken against . the problem is they are every ware. the masonic faith i believe is the only one really keeping with every word of GOD versus recreating new words and ,meanings that simply are not in the bible! this theology is the main reason 80% of the church family s are into inappropriate content, smoking tattoos drugs alcohol ect.. , they are not justified or covered by grace. and im sorry but not following the LAW is covered and that is until you come to the understanding example Abraham believed then he was circumcised . iniquity isn't and NEVER will be covered. Jeremiah 31:33-36

What is Masonic faith?

Upvote 0

samir

Dec 9, 2015
us
✟18,067.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Matthew 7:15
[ You Will Know Them by Their Fruits ] “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.

Wolves are not sheep, sheep do not turn into wolves, nor wolves into sheep.
See your teaching that sheep turn into wolves, but from the beginning of Jesus's teaching, He calls them false prophets who are wolves in sheep clothing, Jesus does not call them sheep at all, but you do..

All throughout scripture false prophets are those who water down God's teaching and present an easy path to heaven. The reason the Jews killed all the true prophets God sent was because they taught what people didn't want to hear (the necessity of repentance or turning from sin to God which ungodly people hated). If they had taught just believe something and you will be saved forever even if you go on fornicating, committing adultery, sodomy, theft, etc. they would have been welcomed and embraced with open arms.

Scripture warns in the last days people will follow what itches their ears. Good will be called evil and evil called good. To say those who preach repentance, morality, and obedience to God's will are false prophets sent by Satan and that those who preach cheap grace and a license to sin are true prophets is a complete perversion of the truth. It is calling evil good and good evil. Nothing itches the ears more than just believe something about Jesus and you go to heaven guaranteed. It is a perverted doctrine of demons that appeals to the spiritually discerned who don't want to follow Christ.

Upvote 0