Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Several people have dated, and even gone onto marry.
Others have dated, and nothing came of it.

Once upon a time this forum was a hive of hormones and flirtation. Now... not so much. Messy is a good match maker, she'll see you right.

==============================

I'm currently on FL. There's a surprisingly active Christian community there, always pleasant to chat to. Especially with the freedom of conversation FL allows.

What's FL?

It's not what I am thinking of is it? Lol.

Reactions: faithyfelicis
Upvote 0

MiniEmu

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 19, 2015
UK
✟21,720.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: faithyfelicis
Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,871.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Any number of wonderful people.

That depends if you like vanilla or Neapolitan.

Wait, you're into strange relationships too?

But yeah, there are Christian forums there lol. And they talk more about Jesus than people do here.

Reactions: MiniEmu
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,871.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Whats your name on FL. Or
And she wasn't up for a trip to the Southernmost tip of Greenland? For shame.

==================

I guess my preferred dynamics are somewhat strange :sorry:.

What? Adult baby? Lol.

Upvote 0

MiniEmu

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 19, 2015
UK
✟21,720.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Haha, as intriguing as that is it's not something I've ever felt an urge to participate in. Really, in the grand scheme of unorthodox relationships, I'm really rather boring. At least compared to some. It's an eye opener that place.

no no, a bit off the coast thereof.
Curiouser and curiouser.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,871.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Haha, as intriguing as that is it's not something I've ever felt an urge to participate in. Really, in the grand scheme of unorthodox relationships, I'm really rather boring. At least compared to some. It's an eye opener that place.

Curiouser and curiouser.

Yeah, there's some legit scary people there lol.

Some people think I am strange, but I'm actually quite tame.

Upvote 0

leothelioness

Apr 4, 2006
Southern US
✟112,055.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I tried E-Harmony and met guys who only seemed interested in hooking up.
I am on CM right now (I will not be renewing). I have made some friends, met a con-artist who wanted my money (what an idiot), and strange men who think I should submit to them...um no. On the whole, if I didn't live in small town, USA I would never use an online dating service.

I had pretty much the same experience with CM. No con artists, but tons of guys thay are either weird or flaky. Never resulted in any dates to say the least and my area had virtually no matches and I live in a small town as well.

If I try online dating again it will probably be E-harmony. Hopefully the third time will be the charm.

Upvote 0

TheGirlOnFire

By order of the Peaky blinders
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2014
Hogwarts
✟124,782.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Lame question.
Why do so many say they like Netflix and to chill?
Sounds like a codeword for lazy. Not to be critical but I've got a few sisters and don't want that!

[/URL]

Google Netflix and chill.... am worried to explain it as it would be breaking rules

Haven't you seen the memes going around about Netflix and chill and what guys mean by this...

Yes it is code

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sundewgrower

Site Supporter
Nov 6, 2014
somewhere
✟110,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Google Netflix and chill.... am worried to explain it as it would be breaking rules

Haven't you seen the memes going around about Netflix and chill and what guys mean by this...

Yes it is code
Crap. I know nothing and shall consult the urban dictionary for more info.
Ah man. Yeah I googled it with the oracle of urban dictionary. I thought it was a bad deal in my gut but basically it's a nice way to say I'd like a one night stand or three

Thinking positive
I have three girls on OKC I've been blessed with chatting with the past week and they're being rather nice to me (and hey they're attractive not a bad deal!) unlike before where I had almost no success.
One in Taiwan that I'm encouraging to go back to church, and is friendly but I'm a "polite foreigner" who knows the cultures so that's why. She's looking for a relationship, but I've said a friendship, and so I'll steer it carefully. Another in Oahu who moved from Asia 15 years ago that's coming outta a 6 year relationship that's leaving to college in a year for two degrees. She's really cool, and is looking for a friend to socialize with when she's not working three jobs.
Finally one in Texas I'm interested in (unlike the other two) but is slower to reply but uses nice messages and I'd love to go on a coffee date with since she's that 0.5% online.
So yeah. None of them say Netflix and chill, and they're all about my age or 23. 1 is really on fire for God and I'd love to hear more from her, the other two I'll be a more distant friend to, encourage, and take the free attention but not have interest.. They all aren't very normal since I'm weird and all my matches with a higher percent are weird/cool too ahahah!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TheGirlOnFire

By order of the Peaky blinders
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2014
Hogwarts
✟124,782.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
I'm sure some of them only mean Netflix and chill, lol.
d9c82f368d4a316511d64e900c318c9c.jpg

9c03bd4df0143884c2518913457b0d29.jpg

Reactions: MehGuy
Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
What is FL?
Several people have dated, and even gone onto marry.
Others have dated, and nothing came of it.

Once upon a time this forum was a hive of hormones and flirtation. Now... not so much. Messy is a good match maker, she'll see you right.

==============================

I'm currently on FL. There's a surprisingly active Christian community there, always pleasant to chat to. Especially with the freedom of conversation FL allows.
t is

Upvote 0