The rapture will be between 2AM and 3AM!

INTJ-F

May 14, 2011
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟9,300.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
There is a verse that says we can know the season of the rapture - and we ARE in that season! - and it says we cannot know the day or the hour - BUT I FIGURED OUT THE HOUR!!!

The rapture will be between 2AM and 3AM ---- no doubt about it!!!

Only thing I haven't figured out . . . Which time zone. :D
284314-albums3777-33213

Last edited:
Reactions: psalms 91

Migdala

Follower of Yeshua
May 7, 2010
USA
✟8,563.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
If the Bible says that we cannot figure out the day or the hour, then why do you think you have figured it out? It says that no one knows the hour. I would be real careful trying to figure out stuff like that, especially if you are telling the world about it. Remember Harold Camping and his predictions and how embarrassed he was when they didn't come true? He's known as a false prophet.

Upvote 0

INTJ-F

May 14, 2011
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟9,300.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Goodness - has the whole of Jerusalem said: Baruch haba baShem Adonai?

That is when He returns with His wife at the end of the tribulation.

As Torah says, He will take His bride to hide her away and keep her safe while they spend the wedding week together. At the end of the wedding week, He returns with her to redeem all of Israel.

I have figured out the day too! Sometime between september 26 and september 25

Still have not figured out the year though . . .

:D

Maye it's only a joke thinkers get ?

Upvote 0

Heber

Senior Veteran
Jul 22, 2008
✟21,923.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
That is when He returns with His wife at the end of the tribulation.

As Torah says, He will take His bride to hide her away and keep her safe while they spend the wedding week together. At the end of the wedding week, He returns with her to redeem all of Israel.

I have figured out the day too! Sometime between september 26 and september 25

Still have not figured out the year though . . .

:D

Maye it's only a joke thinkers get ?

Maybe, maybe not.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟576,501.44
Faith
Messianic
Reminds me of this verse..

Isaiah 30:29 Ye shall have a song, as in the night when a holy solemnity is kept; and gladness of heart, as when one goeth with a pipe to come into the mountain of the LORD, to the mighty One of Israel. 30And the LORD shall cause his glorious voice to be heard, and shall shew the lighting down of his arm, with the indignation of his anger, and with the flame of a devouring fire, with scattering, and tempest, and hailstones.

Upvote 0

zaksmummy

Jul 6, 2007
Chesterfield
✟10,866.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
The rapture will be between 2AM and 3AM ---- no doubt about it!!!

Only thing I haven't figured out . . . Which time zone. :D
284314-albums3777-33213

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well I thought it was funny:)

Upvote 0

INTJ-F

May 14, 2011
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟9,300.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Well I thought it was funny:)

I think you were the only one to 'get it' yet it was such a simple joke (maybe this is why so many have a tough time understanding Paul? they do not get the meaning of what he clearly says and jump to conclusions without thinking about what he said - I was accused of being a false prophet and dismissed before people thought about what I said)

For those who did not get the joke:

It is ALWAYS between 2AM and 3AM somewhere in the world. I could have easy chosen another hour and it would have been just as valid. If I had stated a time one, it would have made me a prophet (likely a false one) rather than a jokester / entertainer.

For those who STILL do not get it:

Look at the world time map. It is between 2AM and 3AM somewhere. Look at it in a few hours and it will be between 2AM and 3AM somewhere else.

I posted just as a simple joke and to get people to smile - instead it ends up being a teaching lesson about understanding what someone said instead of jumping to conclusions about what they feel was said.

For those who feel Paul is a false prophet - this should be a lesson to you (but likely not one of you will learn the lesson)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ContraMundum

Messianic Jewish Christian
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2005
Visit site
✟78,078.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I bet you are 100% feeler. Probably an ESFP one at that.

Why on earth do you insist on incessantly pontificating on the personality traits of others from the limited information gathered from posts on the internet?

Clearly, as a self professed "thinker" (so-called), you realize that you do not have the information, or right, to make judgments like this about people on an internet forum. It is logically an unnecessary and clumsy way of assessing and responding to ideas from other minds.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Heber

Senior Veteran
Jul 22, 2008
✟21,923.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I think you were the only one to 'get it' yet it was such a simple joke (maybe this is why so many have a tough time understanding Paul? they do not get the meaning of what he clearly says and jump to conclusions without thinking about what he said - I was accused of being a false prophet and dismissed before people thought about what I said)

For those who did not get the joke:

It is ALWAYS between 2AM and 3AM somewhere in the world. I could have easy chosen another hour and it would have been just as valid. If I had stated a time one, it would have made me a prophet (likely a false one) rather than a jokester / entertainer.

For those who STILL do not get it:

Look at the world time map. It is between 2AM and 3AM somewhere. Look at it in a few hours and it will be between 2AM and 3AM somewhere else.

I posted just as a simple joke and to get people to smile - instead it ends up being a teaching lesson about understanding what someone said instead of jumping to conclusions about what they feel was said.

For those who feel Paul is a false prophet - this should be a lesson to you (but likely not one of you will learn the lesson)

Oh dear, you missed my tongue-in-cheek comment...did you really think I was serious?

Upvote 0

INTJ-F

May 14, 2011
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟9,300.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Oh dear, you missed my tongue-in-cheek comment...did you really think I was serious?

Obviously there are those who thought I was serious! :D

No, I did not think you were - although I thought I had best explain it before I was branded a false prophet and set out for stoning or something.

God ended up using my little joke I had posted to get people to smile as an object lesson. All I intended was to get people to smile.

The response was what a postie toastie (post trib rapture adherent) would post so wasn't sure if it was in fun or was as a postie toastie would post.

One has to wonder what type of jokes 'feelers' get --- obviously not the ones that take a little thought.

Off to the salt mines for a few hours. Shabbat Shalom! (oh --- for the 'feelers' --- the 'salt mines' is a figure of speech)

Upvote 0

xDenax

Jewish
Jul 20, 2009
United States
✟13,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
One has to wonder what type of jokes 'feelers' get --- obviously not the ones that take a little thought.

I'm sorry, I know you are quite proud of yourself but that joke didn't take much thought. It was pretty obvious.

Upvote 0