The Future:Now a wastland

Fire Of Zion

Something deep inside keeps my Faith alive.
Nov 16, 2003
the world of Facebook
Visit site
✟11,615.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Nala smiled and looked over at Barda. The sooner she got inside a building, the safer she would feel... from Cliff... from everything. She never thought the day would come where she missed her dad. She hardly knew him. She only remembered the last hug he had given her. She was five. Now, she wanted another so badly.
"We have to hurry and get inside before somone notices us..." Nala advised.

Upvote 0

TheDerek

Dum Diddy Dum Dum, Oh Boy!
Sep 25, 2002
MN, USA
✟24,476.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Barda led the way to the door, where the gaurd watching it quickly stepped down. Then he led the group to a room where there where three beds.
"You'll stayn here tonight. There's clothes in that closet. Now lets talk. Who are you?

Upvote 0

Fire Of Zion

Nov 16, 2003
the world of Facebook
Visit site
✟11,615.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Nala followed him and grabbed a small pile of clothes and sat down on a bed. It had been a while since she had slept or sat on a bed. "I am Nala. My parents kept their last name from me so that it couldn't be beat from me. They said it was to protect me...so I couldn't be taken because of my last name. Probably just as well..." she sighed and laid on her back and looked around at everyone else.

Upvote 0

CJF

...love alters not...
Feb 26, 2002
United States of America
Visit site
✟15,250.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
There was an awkward silence for a moment before Lindsey spoke up.
"I'm Lindsey Curts, the singer...um, yeah. I was seperated from my parents right after the war started and I haven't seen them for at least a year." she said, staring at the ground.

Upvote 0

Fire Of Zion

Nov 16, 2003
the world of Facebook
Visit site
✟11,615.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Nala nodded, understanding what her meant. Her stomach growled and she reached into her pocket for her loaf of bread she had been paid with. It was all crumbs and smushed...whatever now, after Cliff and his gang. She groaned silently to herself and tried to take a bite and get something out of it. She gave up after trying once and threw it into the corner. Nala had hoped to get some dinner tonight...but she was probably more tired than hungry so she laid back and relaxed.

Upvote 0

DudeForChrist

A Dude All For Christ!!!!
Dec 8, 2003
Idaho, USA
✟8,148.00
Faith
Christian
"Hmmhmmmhmmm, hmmhmmhmmhmm....hmmmhmmhmm, hmmhmmhmmhmm..." hummed Axel, drifting off to sleep...until he saw Nala. "Here," said Axel, reaching into his pack. He took out a field meal, used for soldiers meals. "Hope you like it. It's better than nothing, and it has all the nutrients you need..." Axel tossed it to her. "Thanks," she said. Axel flopped back onto his back, and was instantly asleep, one hand fondling his gun.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fire Of Zion

Nov 16, 2003
the world of Facebook
Visit site
✟11,615.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Nala bit her lower lip, thinking again. Was it right for her to take these peoples hospitality? She would never be able to pay them back. She looked down at the food he had given her. It looked good, dispite its appearance. Nala hated to take this from them so she placed the food next to Axel on the floor and went to her bed and drifted off for a few hours.

Nala forced herself awake again. It had to be about 2 am. She slipped on her coat and walked quietly down the hallways, exploring the place. She found a door that lead outside. The door squeeked but she figured she was far enough away from the group that they wouldn't hear. "Thank you.." she whispered and ran down an alleyway. "But I can't afford a debt right now..."

The moon wasn't out and everything seem pitch black outside. There were vibrations on the road. Music? Nala followed the sounds and vibrations to a building and pushed the door open. Inside was a nightclub. It was all dim flashing lights with blown up music. Nala crept inside, curious. This music... it was a Rebel's Nightclub. Their music sang out on freedom from the EWR. She smiled and realized that the EWR had to be pretty far away tonight for them to do this. She relaxed and let the music pump through her body as she listened to the songs. Most were rock and rap... but she was glad to hear that these people didn't join swearing with their shouts for freedom.

Upvote 0

CJF

...love alters not...
Feb 26, 2002
United States of America
Visit site
✟15,250.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
((alright, time for a bit of action...mmmmwwaahhh!))

Lindsey woke up to a strange noise. It was still dark out. She walked outside to see what was wrong, which was probably a really bad decision. Once she was far enough away from the building, a couple of EWR's walked up behind her and grabbed her. She mananged to let out one scream before they gagged her.
"Alright, missy, we're gonna teach you a lesson in staying where you're put."

Upvote 0

Fire Of Zion

Nov 16, 2003
the world of Facebook
Visit site
✟11,615.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Fire Of Zion

Nov 16, 2003
the world of Facebook
Visit site
✟11,615.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Nala wander further into the sea of people. These songs reminded her of songs her father would sing. It was almost scary how simalar((sp?)) they were. She sang along a bit and a couple people, mostly guys((is that a buff?)), turned and smiled at her.

Upvote 0

DudeForChrist

Dec 8, 2003
Idaho, USA
✟8,148.00
Faith
Christian
"I don't think so, EWR scum!!!" Axel cocked his Beretta. "Let her go and no one gets hurt, but don't, and there will be two less power hungry EWR soldiers... Lindsey looked at him, with anxiety. "You shouldn't wander from the group, but don't worry, it'll be over soon."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Fire Of Zion

Nov 16, 2003
the world of Facebook
Visit site
✟11,615.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
The music blocked everything out. It pounded through her body seemed to call her father's teaching out of her. She remembered what her father had taught her at one time. Nala closed her eyes and allowed herself to rock with the music.

Upvote 0

DudeForChrist

Dec 8, 2003
Idaho, USA
✟8,148.00
Faith
Christian
Axel sighed. "You must think I'm bluffing, just cause I'm a teenager. Don't say I didn't warn ya!!!" With that, he shot one of them in the legs, and he screamed in pain. His partner, reaching for his gun, released Lindsey by mistake, who rushed over to Axel. Axel shot the remaining guard. "C'mon, Lindsey, we gotta get out of this area. Someone's bound to have heard that." With that, they ran off into the darkness, down an alley.
After they were sure they were safe, Lindsey and Axel stopped to take a breather. Linsey looked up. "Is that MY song I hear?!?" Axel listened. He heard his favorite song. "Yeah, it must be a rebel dance. Hey, let's go to it!!!" Lindsey nodded.

Upvote 0

Fire Of Zion

Nov 16, 2003
the world of Facebook
Visit site
✟11,615.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Cliff came out of the shadows and knocked one of the gaurds. He growled and tried to hit him back but was in too much pain.
"Boys! I told you to hold on to her until I saw it good to attck you then because I "saved" the girl, he would owe me and I could get the info on Nala..."
"Yeah, well, not like we tried."
"You're right... you didn't!" Cliff shot them both in the head and quielty drifted back into the shadows.

Upvote 0