✟15,250.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
"Sure look like it." Lindsey said.
They were close enough to just barely hear the words.
"Love is the greatest gift, love is the greatest gift, Jesus laid down his life, love is the greatest gift." she sang.
"Yup, that's my song. This way." she said, running at full speed towards he music.

Upvote 0

Fire Of Zion

Something deep inside keeps my Faith alive.
Nov 16, 2003
the world of Facebook
Visit site
✟11,615.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Nala smiled.
"Come on! Now's our chance... we fight for the right! Show 'em what we mean! Fight it..." It had been a while since she had been in a nightclub. And to hear rap was the strangest of all.

Upvote 0

TheDerek

Dum Diddy Dum Dum, Oh Boy!
Sep 25, 2002
MN, USA
✟24,476.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Barda ran towards the door where there was a group of men led by the man who had tried to take Nala. He was trying to gain entrance, but the staff said the club was full. He pulled out his gun and shot a quick blast into the air. Thinking fast Barda pulled his lucky spear back and let it fly strait at cliff. It would have hit him right in the heart, killing him, if one of his goons hadn't pushed cliff out of the way taking the spear for himself. Barda pulled out his Laser blaster and upturned a table to take cover behind.

Upvote 0

Fire Of Zion

Nov 16, 2003
the world of Facebook
Visit site
✟11,615.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Nala heard a couple explosions and the music stopped. All lights went out. Some sreamed and ran every which way. Nala reached for her leg, where she hid a pocket knife. She pulled it out and ran to where the explosion was. She rammed her body through the door and saw the fight going on.

Cliff shot at the table, his Lasernose melting one of the sides, but not enough to melt the entire thing.

Upvote 0

CJF

...love alters not...
Feb 26, 2002
United States of America
Visit site
✟15,250.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lindsey and Axel had reached the pub right when the lights went out. Everytying was pitch black. Screams and gun shots erupted everywhere and Lindsey felt a bullet whiz passed her ear. She fell to her knees, realizing that she and Axel were caught in a crossfire. People ran around everywhere, some tripped over her, which hurt.

Suddenly, for a split second, a light was on her face and then went off. A few moments later, a hand grabbed her arm firmly and pulled her to her feet.
"You're comin' with me, missy." a voice whispered.
Before she knew it, she was being dragged through the pub, as bullets flew everywhere. She tried to get free of the mans grasp, but he was way too strong.

She soon realized she was being forced into the back a huge truck. She had no idea who these people were, but she knew she had to get away. She bit the mans hand hard enough to draw blood. He yelled out in pain, and she pulled free. Instead of running back into the pub she darted down the ally, hoping she could outrun whoever would follow her. Sure enough, three guys followd her.

"Mike," she heard one say into his walkie-talkie. "She's headed for 17th." he said.
Lindsey had no idea where to go. Shr ran as fast as she could darting through backways and backyards and down small streets, hoping to loose the guys following her. She looked over her shoulder and noticed that they were gone. She slowed to a jog.

She screamed as someone jumped at her from the shadows. She started runing again, but soon was out of breath. She slowed down enough for him to jump onto her. She fell hard onto the pavement. A large chunk of flesh had been ripped from the side of her face and blood rolled down her cheek. It stung like crazy. The man pinned her to the ground before she could get up.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fire Of Zion

Nov 16, 2003
the world of Facebook
Visit site
✟11,615.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
((kk))

Nala saw EWR take someone. Oh no!! Please not...
She followed close behind to see who was taken. The person got away then, from what Nala heard, was captured again. Lindsey!! Oh please... something! Anything! What can I do?!

Footsteps sounded from the alley. Nala backed up and hid, while keeping an eye on Lindsey. A man walked up to the soldier and smiled.
Cliff?!
Cliff kneeled down. "It isn't nice to be picking on innocent girls..."
Nala thought she saw him wink.
"Soldier, please do not harm this person. She is innocent of what crimes you place on her."
The soldier stood. "Umm... get out of here before I shoot you!"
Cliff kicked him, sending him backwards. "Don't mess with Cliff..." he laughed and helped Lindsey to her feet. "You look pretty beat. Let's getcha back with your boyfriend..."
He grabbed her arm and led her out of the alley. What had surprised Nala was that he was tender and gentle in leading her.
He wants something...she thought and followed them carefully back to the club.

The shooting had died down becuase the EWR had locked most of the people there up. The spoke through their walkie-talkies and soon left. Cliff apeared and walked up to his gang. "Stitch, go find our friend here a couple of CLEAN bandages and some water."
Someone nodded and ran off. Cliff smiled at Axel.
"Is she yours?" he asked, smirking as he pointed to Lindsey.
Nala hid in the shadows, still watching. She took out a small mirror to get Axel's attention by shining a light on the ground.

Upvote 0

CJF

...love alters not...
Feb 26, 2002
United States of America
Visit site
✟15,250.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lindsey had been extremly grateful that Cliff had showd up. Who kenw what could have happened to her? But that remakr had surprised her. She raised her eyesbrows and looked at Axel who looked just as surpsied by the question as she was. And yet, Cliff looked like he was serious.

Lindsey hadn't seen the light, since it was behind her. But she saw Axel look at the ground and then back up at something behind her. The expression on his face changed and he looked back at Cliff. Lindsey wondered what was going on. She felt a little awkward, since Cliff's hand was still holding her arm.

Upvote 0

Fire Of Zion

Nov 16, 2003
the world of Facebook
Visit site
✟11,615.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Cliff laughed. "Well, since I'm not so fond of the EWR, I make it my business to watch and care for...unsuspecting people that fall into their grasp. And also since its so hard to be so nice and feed yourself at the same time, I'll give ya a good deal. I return your friend, you tell me a couple things about a girl called "Nala". Got it? You see, we are all on the same side here. And you don't worry about Nala. She just owes me a board and a couple of other things. Isn't it good to keep your friends accountable?" he had his sly friendly smile on. That was the smile that had gotten Nala in trouble with his gang in the first place.

Upvote 0

CJF

...love alters not...
Feb 26, 2002
United States of America
Visit site
✟15,250.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lindsey frowned. This guy sounded great...too great. And too right. Axel caught drift and didn't say anything. They both kept quiet for a few seconds. Lindsey looked up at Cliff.
"Really wish I could help you, but the only Nala I know is about twenty four years old." She shrugged.

Upvote 0

TheDerek

Dum Diddy Dum Dum, Oh Boy!
Sep 25, 2002
MN, USA
✟24,476.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Barda had been ducking behind the table trying to fend off cliff's gang. He had hit about four of them, but he thought that the only lethal hit was the one with his spear. When the EWR showed up he had ran into the kitchen, using his flachlight. He heard the EWR coming so he quickly ran into the big walk-in freezer. It was warm and empty. Footsteps were coming his was so he looked for a place to hid. He saw a vent above him, so used the shelf to gain entry. Being as quiet as he could he moved through the vents and saw axel, then lindsay. Finally he saw Nala show up. About a fopot from where cliff was standing was Barda's spear. Barda aqimed his laser gun at cliff, but while he was holding Nala, he dare not shoot.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DudeForChrist

A Dude All For Christ!!!!
Dec 8, 2003
Idaho, USA
✟8,148.00
Faith
Christian
Oh, great, now he's got Nala... thought Axel. Wait, that gives me an idea...
"Hey, looks like your catch came to ya, eh, Cliff?" he said, acting like he was one of Cliff's gang. "y-Yeah, I guess so.." said Cliff. "So, you ain't gonna want ta other one, now would ya?" He winked at Cliff. A smile spread across Cliff's face, making Axel sick. Well, he gets it...
"Hey, would ya like to be part of my gang, ya know?" said Cliff, slacking his grip on both Nala and Lindsey. "Hmmm, I guess so, cuz I'd just like to get away from this stupid war, and I'd like to get away from the EWR. Heck, I'd like to get away from my ordinary self, ya know?" He hoped Lindsey and Nala had gotten his emphasized message...

Upvote 0

Fire Of Zion

Nov 16, 2003
the world of Facebook
Visit site
✟11,615.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
((when did Nala get caught? Cliff has Lindsey... oh well...))
Nala kicked Lindsey to the side. "Sorry..." she whispered and felt Cliff's grip tighten suddenly. Darn it!
Cliff smiled. "Well, you gotcha girl. I'll take mine and be off. Nala, now you know the rules..." Nala smiled fakely at him. "New member to replace me so suddenly?"
"Ah, well, this guy's good. He almost got me to let you go... hey pal, what chour name?"
Nala sighed. "He's Spike. He's cool... as long as you don't get on his bad side. I did... and I wish that he would just kill me and get it over with!" she bragged and looked at Axel and bit her lip.
Cliff smiled. "So he's already punished you for your bad behavior?"
"YEAH! That's right... been punished."
"Where's your scar on your-"
"He is talented. He is able to punish with out a mark! You know, so no questions are asked."
"Really, well.... Spike, you can hold on to this little one for me." He threw Nala at Axel and turned away, then stopped and spoke over his shoulder. "Nala, just because he can punish without a mark, doesn't mean he's stronger that me and can get you out. Spike, don't try to run. We have had our fun and now we go home... You are coming."

Nala waited until Cliff was fully turned away until she stopped hugging Axel. "I'm sorry... At least we're still alive... I would suggest not trying to get away..."

Upvote 0

DudeForChrist

A Dude All For Christ!!!!
Dec 8, 2003
Idaho, USA
✟8,148.00
Faith
Christian
"I got an idea..." he whispered. "Another one, that is..."
He faked dragging Nala along against her will, and he muttered to Lindsey, "Find Barda. Here, my pistol, you left it at HQ." He pointed to his belt. She nodded and winked. She grabbed his pistol and ran off. "So, uh, Cliff, is it, where we goin', ya know? Jus' curious."

Upvote 0

CJF

...love alters not...
Feb 26, 2002
United States of America
Visit site
✟15,250.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lindsey snuck back to the pub. The lights had come back on, and the EWR were eveywhere. Lindsey looked around for Barda, but he was no where in sight. Rats. She figured he was probably inside, somewhere, but she knew if she went inside, the EWR would recognize her. She took one more good look, before turning to leave. She thought she was almost safe, when she accidentally ran into a couple EWR soldiers.
"Hey, I know who you are!" one yelled.
"Yeah, you're that singer!"
Oh great! Way to go Lindsey! she thought. She spotted a ladder leading up to some stairs going up the side of a building. She ran over to the ladder and started climbing. The EWR ran after her. She ran up the metal stairs as fast as she could. She didn't plan on reaching the top of the building so quickly. She ran to edge and looked down. She had to be at least, a hundred feet up. The sight almost made her sick.

She was grabbed from behind and spun around.
"You're coming with us, missy." one of the EWR's said.
She kicked him and he fell backwards.(They both looked a little drunk, to her) The second had just ran onto the top of the building. Lindsey turned and looked around. She couldn't see Axel, Nala or Barda anywhere. The second EWR went to grab her, but she ran out of the way. She went to go back to the stairs, but the first one grabbed her foot. She tripped and landed on her stomach. She kicked the guy in the face and stood and darted for the stairs. Another EWR soldier ran up the stairs and blocked her way. Darn it! I got myself trapped...again!

Upvote 0

Fire Of Zion

Nov 16, 2003
the world of Facebook
Visit site
✟11,615.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Cliff looked over his shoulder as he spoke. "Home..."
Nala looked up at Axel and whispered, "Sorrow's Deep..." and returned to pretending to be dragged. "Please Spike, be a little more...nicer?"

Upvote 0