The Future:Now a wastland

Fire Of Zion

Something deep inside keeps my Faith alive.
Nov 16, 2003
the world of Facebook
Visit site
✟11,615.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Nala shook her head slowly and woke herself. She saw others standing around her... the ones who had claimed to be with the EWR. She couldn't remember exactly what the EWR were but if Cliff backed off because of them, they were bad. She screamed and jumped up. "Please.... I didn't mean to do whatever I did! I haven't stolen anything for a while! I work now... for my food, i mean!" She lept to the walls and tried to find some sort of door. "HELP!" she screamed.

Upvote 0

TheDerek

Dum Diddy Dum Dum, Oh Boy!
Sep 25, 2002
MN, USA
✟24,476.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Barda quickly flew his bike over to his spear, and retrieved it. He then flew uo to the man in the EWR uniform and yelled
"What do you think You're doing?"
"Saving this girl!"
"I don't tolerate EWR scum!"
Barda raised his spear and took aim.
"I'm not EWR! I'm just wearing it for a discuize. My names Axel, and I was on my wayn to the resistance."
"Ok. My names Barda, and I am the Founder of the resistence. Lets take care of this girl."
And with that they headed back to the sheds and waited for her to awake.

Upvote 0

TheDerek

Sep 25, 2002
MN, USA
✟24,476.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
"The New resistance isn't as tough as you think. I am the founder of it on North America, and there are 5 more headquarters on this continet, and 30 more all over the world. If we started a mass rebellion right now, we would be destroyed. We are working on stealth battles right now. We have Spies in the EWR, and we keep stealing shipments of food, clothing, and weapons. In a few years we should be strong enough to start a rebelion..."

Upvote 0

Fire Of Zion

Nov 16, 2003
the world of Facebook
Visit site
✟11,615.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Nala shook her head. "But why would they go through all this trouble just to rule over the bums we all are today? Doesn't anyone remember what the world was like once?"
She stood and walked to one wall, wrapping her arms around herself. It was a bit chilly but it was mostly to comfort herself. In a low voice, she finally said, "My grampa once told me what it was like for him when he was very small... He described a tree... he said it was so simple yet so hard to try to explain. A tree... CAn you imagine somethign as big as the trash and yet alive... and beautiful?" She leaned against the wall and hugged herself tighter.

Upvote 0

TheDerek

Sep 25, 2002
MN, USA
✟24,476.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
"Why do they want to control the world? I would have to say it has to do with a concept called Manifest Destininy. They want it all. Trees... I remember them, I grew up in Minnesota, In the woods, where trees were everywhere! I think I have some old Pictures of them at the Drake. We better get there before sundown."
Barda Looked around at everyone, then spoke.
"I can fit Lindsey on the bike with me, and You two can share Nala's homer board. Follow me!"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TheDerek

Sep 25, 2002
MN, USA
✟24,476.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
"Yea, It's about four blocks that way" Barda said, Pointing towards the North. He hopped on his bick and slid as far back as he could, and Lindsay slid in front of him. He reached his hands around her body and grabbed the contols. Slowly the bike start

Upvote 0

Fire Of Zion

Nov 16, 2003
the world of Facebook
Visit site
✟11,615.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Nala shook her head. "Bad Idea... that encounter with Cliff and his gang... I think they did something to my board. It can only hold one and even then it doesn't work right... besides, i could only find enough money to buy a small engine... it is really slow." She looked at the person she was supposed to ride with. "Don't you have a hover bike? I ran into it and sorta... blacked out from being scared." She looked at the ground. "That's all we might be able to use."

Upvote 0

DudeForChrist

A Dude All For Christ!!!!
Dec 8, 2003
Idaho, USA
✟8,148.00
Faith
Christian
"Let me take a look," said Axel, "I was also a technician in the war. What a lifetime for a 15 year old."
Axel looked at the engine. "It's sort of old, but you obviously haven't tuned it in a while, and if I just do this....and that..."
Axel brought it to life, and he hopped on. "Well, we should be able to go 20-30 MPH, due to lack of parts, but it'll do. Well, you coming?" he asked Nala. Nala nodded, hopping on...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DudeForChrist

A Dude All For Christ!!!!
Dec 8, 2003
Idaho, USA
✟8,148.00
Faith
Christian
"I'm not sure, but I heard it once was a dinner-theater building. Basically, you ordered dinner there, and you ate it while some people entertained you up on the stage," said Axel. "I was surprised to find it's the HQ for the New Resistance, although I think your organization should have a better name," he said to Barda. "Well, let's go in, I guess, although Barda will have to lead the way...and I'm gonna need a new change of clothes..."

Upvote 0

Fire Of Zion

Nov 16, 2003
the world of Facebook
Visit site
✟11,615.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
"You and me..." Nala whispered and looked at her clothes. They were a little damp and had a few tears in them. She wiped her hands on them and sighed, looking at the others. She turned to Axel and smiled. "So, you were a mechanic in the war?" she was amazed that they would let someone young fight...

Upvote 0