Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
gloomy here too, so i just put in a load of wash.
The weather for next week is supposed to be wet and loud (thunder) and warm; perfect weather to park the car outside (free car wash) while I stay inside and do some marathon video viewing. I am hoping to get delivery of the latest JPII video from EWTN this coming week in the mail. Saw it when it aired on tv and knew it would be great to add to my collection.

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
made another batch of pancakes and a batch of chili this afternoon. so that along with some hamburger patties and some spaghetti from the freezer will keep me supplied for next week. I'll probably make a batch of corn bread to go along with the chili. It's been a while since i've done that. haven't quite decided on what to make for dessert--whether cookies or cake, or maybe both--but that can wait till Monday.

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
so MC, what did you end up cooking for breakfast??? inquiring stomachs wanna know.:p

for me it will be yummy pancakes in a few hours as it is still the middle of the night over here.
(and no, i don't know why i'm up exactly, but here i am, pepsi in hand, while Elijah snores away nearby.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MoreCoffee

Repentance works.
Jan 8, 2011
Near the flying spaghetti monster
✟57,848.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
so MC, what did you end up cooking for breakfast??? inquiring stomachs wanna know.:p

for me it will be yummy pancakes in a few hours as it is still the middle of the night over here.
(and no, i don't know why i'm up exactly, but here i am, pepsi in hand, while Elijah snores away nearby.)
I had some Minestrone soup. And delicious it was. All my left over vegetables from yesterday's lunch, some spiral pasta, some tomato paste, vegetable stock powder, and a little garlic. No cheese but very nice indeed.

I am wondering if I will cook dinner tonight. I am not feeling very hungry and it is nearly 5 PM. Maybe later I will. I had some beef & rice for lunch. it was left over from last night's dinner (A doggy box from my friends who fed me last night as we chatted about
things including a bit about "the tribulation" which was on the mind of my friends ... ISIL and all that).

Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I had some Minestrone soup. And delicious it was. All my left over vegetables from yesterday's lunch, some spiral pasta, some tomato paste, vegetable stock powder, and a little garlic. No cheese but very nice indeed.

I am wondering if I will cook dinner tonight. I am not feeling very hungry and it is nearly 5 PM. Maybe later I will. I had some beef & rice for lunch. it was left over from last night's dinner (A doggy box from my friends who fed me last night as we chatted about
things including a bit about "the tribulation" which was on the mind of my friends ... ISIL and all that).

Awww, that was nice of them to gift you with some 'munchies for the road'.:p :p :p
and yes, minestrone soup is delicious!

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
well, i wound up going back to bed after my typing session here, and it's a good thing i did! otherwise the computer would have been my pillow.
but i'm back up now--still not quite awake yet--and fortified with another pepsi, so we'll see what the day holds.

Upvote 0

sylverpiano

unworthy
Oct 14, 2010
✟53,702.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I had a friend call me in the middle of the night. He was under the influence and the taxi company was going to be an hour or more. The club was closing and he had no where to wait that long. Driving through the night streets in my pajamas happens like this sometimes......

Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I had a friend call me in the middle of the night. He was under the influence and the taxi company was going to be an hour or more. The club was closing and he had no where to wait that long. Driving through the night streets in my pajamas happens like this sometimes......

BIG SMILE! yep, we never know when opportunity will strike and we will have the privilege to serve others. WELL DONE!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.