Planet Fitness sees $400 MILLION wiped off value just five days after banning member who exposed 'trans woman' shaving in the female locker room

o_mlly

May 20, 2021
Private
✟69,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
For a heterosexual to hit on me while being trans would mean a trans woman: nope, the trans women I met did not attempt to molest me.
Nope. Seems you're confused. A trans heterosexual could be either a biological male or female. If male then the category would be transwoman and if female the category would be transman.
But thank you for explaining my own experiences of which you are totally ignorant.
I only respond to the experiences you share, and you are welcome. And I am glad to remain ignorant of your other 'ahem' activities.
I get out enough. And yes, easily picked. Look at the sheer joy and self-satisfaction that people get when maligning them.
Do you now claim that trans people are easily picked on because doing so gives the pickers "sheer joy and self-satisfaction". You do see that such a claim is a non-sequitur. You claim the effect is the cause. By the way, where do you see such "sheer joy and self-satisfaction"?
Why are you looking for anti-tran images?
For your sake: to substantiate your claim but alas came up empty.
I don't know why you imagine him to be redheaded or named Daisy.
You signed off as "Rufo" aka "Daisy". Seems pretty logical to me.

FACTOID
rufo (roll the "r" since its Spanish)
https://www.spanishdict.com/pronunciation/rufo
ADJECTIVE
1. (ginger)
a. red-haired

Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟275,955.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
PLNT share price:

14 March: $60.93
19 March: $56.96
02 April: $63.31

So, we could justifiably re-word the Daily Mail's screeching as "Planet Fitness sees $300 MILLION value gain in a month, after banning member who violated terms of service"

Or, we could realise that stock price movements of a fitness business with more than 18 million members probably isn't tied to which bathrooms trans individuals patronize. Particularly when the company's registered trademark happens to be the "Judgement Free Zone".

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nope. Seems you're confused. A trans heterosexual could be either a biological male or female. If male then the category would be transwoman and if female the category would be transman.
No, I'm not the one confused. Either you tricked yourself or you just didn't understand what I said.

I only respond to the experiences you share, and you are welcome. And I am glad to remain ignorant of your other 'ahem' activities.
And you so kindly saw fit to explain to me the experience I shared.

Do you now claim that trans people are easily picked on because doing so gives the pickers "sheer joy and self-satisfaction".
Your question is badly phrased, the "now claim" and "because" are wrong.

You do see that such a claim is a non-sequitur. You claim the effect is the cause.
Sure, but that is your mangling of my claim, so...not my claim.

By the way, where do you see such "sheer joy and self-satisfaction"?
On Youtube, mostly.

For your sake: to substantiate your claim but alas came up empty.
It is strikingly easy to fail to substantiate a claim you disagree with. Not finding pictures of a movement isn't that hard, but congrats on your accomplishment.

You signed off as "Rufo" aka "Daisy". Seems pretty logical to me.
That's incorrect as I did not, but have your silly little joke. No logic there.

FACTOID
rufo (roll the "r" since its Spanish)
https://www.spanishdict.com/pronunciation/rufo
ADJECTIVE
1. (ginger)
a. red-haired
Yes, I understood where the rufo-redhaired connection came from. Dumb joke, but thanks for your attempt, at least, to amuse.

Upvote 0