Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
its close to what my mum had hers were a little darker but im looking for the same as my mum or the same as that at least
Ah! then paint chips (color cards) are likely to become your new best friends.

most stores that sell tins of paint will have a large display of all the paint colors.
many times they will group 4 or 5 colors that are similar on one card.

In most shops the cards are free for the asking, so a person could go in and
choose a few paint chips and take them home to help decide which color
they like best. It's best to temporarily tape the cards on a wall which gets both sun and shade
to see how the color will change under those conditions.

Happy paint shopping!:D

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Meatballs with rice and vegetables and a bit of tomato paste and some spices makes a tasty dinner :)
that does sound very tasty indeed!

I had sweet and sour chicken with red and green peppers and onion slices over white rice last night.
I started with Campbell's sweet and sour skillet chicken packet, and then doctored up the sauce
with a bit of bbq sauce, brown sugar, and more sweet and sour sauce.

this morning I'm having a bowl of buttermilk biscuits with Southern white gravy, and a glass of cran/raspberry juice.

the season's second brood of ducks have hatched out, and they came by visiting with their mama this morning.
Dad is now in charge of the first brood. He's the one that gives the survival and flying and homing lessons to the young ones
while Mom nurtures the little ones and shows them the pond and the lay of the land hereabouts.

My Easter lilies have finished blooming (a week early this year) and the crop of orientpet hybrids are well on their way.
The big gold ones are just opening this morning.

forgot to add that the lavender plant has come back very well this year, and looks robust and healthy. No blooms yet, but i'm looking forward to them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums