Not open for further replies.

Sharky

Rockin dude!
Jul 5, 2002
Visit site
✟7,782.00
Faith
Christian
wait i know what will get you to sleep Bev.

One of the best things is to tell them stories that go no where. Like the time in 1965, we had onions attached to our belts. Of course during that time it was called the vampire repeller. Now, those days onions would have a hard time stay smell free....

:sleep:

Upvote 0
B

Bevlina

Sharky said:
wait i know what will get you to sleep Bev.

One of the best things is to tell them stories that go no where. Like the time in 1965, we had onions attached to our belts. Of course during that time it was called the vampire repeller. Now, those days onions would have a hard time stay smell free....

:sleep:

Well you're not attatching any onions to me Sharky! Go way! Lemme alone! Nick off! :eek:

Upvote 0

MOTH

Dec 13, 2003
Bunbury, West Australia
✟2,566.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hey Sharks? Tie her down, will ya! I've got a pressing appointment, ya know! She's acting tough but she'll probably go down with just a whiff of sleeping stuff! First, you'll have ta work out how to get her down from the flamin' tree, though! Good Luck! Tha balls in your court! (heh, heh)

Upvote 0

MOTH

Dec 13, 2003
Bunbury, West Australia
✟2,566.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Sharky? Have ya got one of those gun thingies, not one that fires bullets, silly! A tranquiliser gun!!!!! Ya have? Goody! Get the Bevvy outa tha tree then! She's not well.......she shouldn't be up there!!! If we shoot her down, it's in her own best interests!!!!!!!! Surely she can understand that!???!!! Don't listen to her pleadings, she's talking gibberish!!! Shoot her down! She'll thank us tomorrow!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.