Swine flu vaccine = population control -NWO stunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,308.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Could have fooled me in the other thread. You fired off the verses at me instead of presenting some evidence. Not impressive at all.

Bible verses are what they are....they were not just for your benefit. They speak more profoundly than i ever could. They are inspired of God and are discerner of the heart. Like this one:

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12. KJV

It is our very bread, as Jesus the Christ Himself said. It is written.

and like this song.....the Word of God speaks....may it be so Abba, in the name of Jesus the Christ, the only begotten Son of You, the living God, the God of the living, amen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JK_6osCH74

Upvote 0

trialbyfire

Oct 12, 2007
✟1,834.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Bible verses are what they are....they were not just for your benefit. They speak more profoundly than i ever could. They are inspired of God and are discerner of the heart. Like this one:

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12. KJV

It is our very bread, as Jesus the Christ Himself said. It is written.

and like this song.....the Word of God speaks....may it be so Abba, in the name of Jesus the Christ, the only begotten Son of You, the living God, the God of the living, amen.

YouTube - Word Of God Speak - MercyMe

in agreement

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Bible verses are what they are....they were not just for your benefit. They speak more profoundly than i ever could. They are inspired of God and are discerner of the heart.

Rubbish. If you dislike what I have to say, type out a decent reason of your own rather than hiding behind the Bible.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,308.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Rubbish. If you dislike what I have to say, type out a decent reason of your own rather than hiding behind the Bible.

THe Bible is the Word of God. It is what it is. His Word will accomplish what He sets it out to do.

His Word speaks for itself. It will speak. For that is His will. it is written.

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
THe Bible is the Word of God. It is what it is. His Word will accomplish what He sets it out to do.

His Word speaks for itself. It will speak. For that is His will. it is written.

The only reason His word was in that thread was because you put it there, instead of having the courage and decency to make a response of your own.

In future, respond to me in person or not at all. I have the courtesy to do so to you when I disagree with you, kindly return the favour.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,308.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
The only reason His word was in that thread was because you put it there, instead of having the courage and decency to make a response of your own.

In future, respond to me in person or not at all. I have the courtesy to do so to you when I disagree with you, kindly return the favour.

His Word speaks more profoundly than i ever could. It matters not whether you agree with it or not. It just is.

God tells us that if we speak not His Word, stones will cry out as the trees clap their hands in jubilation.

His truth will be heard.

you can always put me on ignore.

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
His Word speaks more profoundly than i ever could. It matters not whether you agree with it or not. It just is.

I can disagree with your usage and interpretation of it just fine and dandy, thank you very much.

God tells us that if we speak not His Word, stones will cry out as the trees clap their hands in jubilation.

Sometimes I think they would do a better job than most Christians I hear speaking the word these days.

you can always put me on ignore.

Nah, that wouldn't be any fun.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
so you say....

but you gotta admit....looks familiar, doesn't it?

LOL sorry...i double posted :sorry:

Which is rather the point... it looks familiar because people have been declaring it the end times and quoting the same exact pieces of scripture to support their contention for the last 1800 odd years.

And they've been wrong continuously for the past 1800 odd years too, which is quite a consistent track record.

I believe that one day the world will end, and Christ will come in triumph. How much that explicitly follows the popular understanding of Revelation which, even you must admit, is highly abstract, I don't care to guess, but one thing I DO know for sure, one of the clearest passages in the Bible, is Mathew 25:13 "no man knows the day nor the hour". That means that, well, NO ONE KNOWS when the end times are coming. When they get here, really actually get here, my guess is things will be obvioius. But claiming "ZOMG! things are so bad, it must be the end times" because people disagree with you on the internet is NOT it.

I would contend that the darkest period in human history was the period of 1930-50, when we had a world war, and various dictators slaughtering millions of their own people. And THAT didn't usher in the end times... so, if all of THAT wasn't a sign of the end times being upon us, a black man being elected president and a few murals in an airport sure as heck ain't.

Get back to me when things are as bleak as they were in 1945 for the bulk of the world's population, THEN I might buy into some end times hysteria. Airport murals and government funded healthcare won't do it.

Upvote 0

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What about swine flu "appears to be" released deliberately?
If so, someone's doing a pretty bad job, since its LESS lethal, than regular seasonal flu!
Next propoganda deception...
How old are you? ;) as obviously you weren't around in 1976, the previous time that stunt was foisted unto
a gullible US-population:
when there was 1 single death from the flu itself, but from the "necessary" immunization, dozens died. - The enforced program was stopped short, after over 500 cases of Guillain-Barre syndrome, a severe paralyzing nerve disease, were reported. 30 people died, as a direct result of the vaccinations.

So much for "in the public's BEST-interest, for your own protection". <- amazing, what they teach in med & nursing schools, ain't it! - Next? propoganda deception

Last edited:
Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Next propoganda deception...
How old are you? ;) as obviously you weren't around in 1976, the previous time that stunt was foisted unto
a gullible US-population:
when there was 1 single death from the flu itself, but from the "necessary" immunization, dozens died. - The enforced program was stopped short, after over 500 cases of Guillain-Barre syndrome, a severe paralyzing nerve disease, were reported. 30 people died, as a direct result of the vaccinations.

So much for "in the public's BEST-interest, for your own protection". <- amazing, what they teach in med & nursing schools, ain't it! - Next? propoganda deception

What. Are. You. Talking. About?

I didn't mention flu vaccines, I said the swine flu itself, is LESS lethal than regular seasonal flu.

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Pretty sure my faith icon is displayed right alongside my name for anyone to see.

And the early unborn ARE "mere cells"... despite crazy dangerous lunatics who claim they are sentient decision making organisms before they have a developed nerve system.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
provided you are not one of "EnemyPartyII"'s puppets, do you think a Christian consistently holds such pernicious destructive beliefs,
to the point of priding :eek: herself about helping carrying such actions out?
:eek:
Hang on... are you claiming I assist in abortions?

Um... lucky we have a language filter here. But no. I have not assisted in any abortion procedure, ever.

Reactions: Bombila
Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
FWIW....after witnessing EP on this board....I'm pretty sure she doesn't require puppets to defend her. I've yet to see her shy away from defending her convictions or words.
Aw shux, I'm all blushing and stuff.

Not only am I pro choice AND a Christian, I ALSO consider myself prolife. I just don't think my personal beliefs trumpo anyone elses, and its not up to me to make moral decisions for anyone else.

Upvote 0

Tenebrae

A follower of The Way
Sep 30, 2005
floating in the ether, never been happier
Visit site
✟33,648.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Cite your source please

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.