Swine flu vaccine = population control -NWO stunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟577,764.44
Faith
Messianic
Taught by fifty years of observation, we know that many members of the XYZ community use innuendo to cope with independent analysts: "But some of their methods are not the methods we use," or "Their work is not peer-reviewed.

Such complaints are meant to suggest that the independent methods and results are wrong. But it is not good enough for critics to cast aspersions over a whole analysis unless they are prepared to debate its substance on a scientific level.

When independent analysts take an independent look at a problem, they well may use independent methods. A presumption that independent methods are inferior to the conventional approach would be an unwarranted bias. After all, independent methods may be more appropriate and superior to conventional approaches, especially if conventional approaches were chosen in order to miss or obscure an unwelcome reality.

With regard to peer-review, the peer-review system itself is under serious criticism for inattention to scientific standards

In any case, XYZ committees can and do self-publish their own work without any control or veto-power from independent peers. Likewise, independent peers may publish their work in channels located beyond the veto-power of the XYZ community.

Whether a report is by an XYZ committee or by an independent analyst, what will count in the end -- with regard to human health -- is the work's scientific content. The rest is noise.

You might be very interested in two peer reviews on this very subject...

Rennie, Drummond, November 7, 1986. "Guarding the Guardians: A Conference on Editorial Peer Review," JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION 256, No.17: 2391-2392.

Rennie, Drummond + Elizabeth Knoll, August 1, 1988. "Investigating Peer Review," ANNALS OF INTERNAL MEDICINE 109, No.3: 181.

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Such complaints are meant to suggest that the independent methods and results are wrong. But it is not good enough for critics to cast aspersions over a whole analysis unless they are prepared to debate its substance on a scientific level.

Sure.

When independent analysts take an independent look at a problem, they well may use independent methods. A presumption that independent methods are inferior to the conventional approach would be an unwarranted bias. After all, independent methods may be more appropriate and superior to conventional approaches, especially if conventional approaches were chosen in order to miss or obscure an unwelcome reality.

Only as long they have scientific merit, as you just said.

Whether a report is by an XYZ committee or by an independent analyst, what will count in the end -- with regard to human health -- is the work's scientific content. The rest is noise.

Yup, and metaanalyses of vaccine data shows that claims that vaccines harm are unfounded. You going to go with that "scientific content" now?

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟577,764.44
Faith
Messianic
And you do not find it strange that it is not the third world countries that are suffering the most from this swine flu... but the US...

The countries and overseas territories/communities that reported their first pandemic (H1N1) 2009 confirmed case(s) since the last web update (6 July 2009) as of 22 July 2009:

Afghanistan, Andorra, Belize, Bhutan, Botswana, La Réunion (French Overseas Community) , Haiti, the Marshall Islands, the Federated States of Micronesia, Namibia, Sint Eustatius (Netherlands Antilles) , Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Seychelles, Solomon Islands, the Sudan, Tonga, Turks and Caicos Islands (UK Overseas Territory), the United Republic of Tanzania, American Samoa (US), Guam (US)

Map of the spread of pandemic (H1N1) 2009: number of laboratory confirmed cases and deaths

First number is the confirmed cases and the second number is the deaths

WHO Regional Office for Africa (AFRO) 157 0
WHO Regional Office for the Americas (AMRO) 87965 707
WHO Regional Office for the Eastern Mediterranean (EMRO) 890 1
WHO Regional Office for Europe (EURO) 16556 34
WHO Regional OFfice for South-East Asia (SEARO) 7358 44
WHO Regional Office for the Western Pacific (WPRO) 21577 30
Grand Total 134503 816

WHO | Pandemic (H1N1) 2009 - update 59

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,308.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Taught by fifty years of observation, we know that many members of the XYZ community use innuendo to cope with independent analysts: "But some of their methods are not the methods we use," or "Their work is not peer-reviewed.

With regard to peer-review, the peer-review system itself is under serious criticism for inattention to scientific standards

In any case, XYZ committees can and do self-publish their own work without any control or veto-power from independent peers. Likewise, independent peers may publish their work in channels located beyond the veto-power of the XYZ community.

You might be very interested in two peer reviews on this very subject...

Rennie, Drummond, November 7, 1986. "Guarding the Guardians: A Conference on Editorial Peer Review," JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION 256, No.17: 2391-2392.

Rennie, Drummond + Elizabeth Knoll, August 1, 1988. "Investigating Peer Review," ANNALS OF INTERNAL MEDICINE 109, No.3: 181.

excellent post.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟577,764.44
Faith
Messianic
Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
How Many Scientists Fabricate And Falsify Research?

Recent scandals like Hwang Woo-Suk's fake stem-cell lines or Jon Sudbø's made-up cancer trials have dramatically demonstrated that fraudulent research is very easy to publish, even in the most prestigious journals.
Don't they also show how difficult it is for fraudulent research not to get found out? The fact that similar controversies aren't following vaccination research should tell you something... and no, not that the illuminati are supressing the evidence.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟577,764.44
Faith
Messianic
The fact that similar controversies aren't following vaccination research should tell you something
On April 24, AP reported that

"Health officials are investigating a never-before-seen form of the flu that combines pig, bird and human viruses.... (It's) a growing medical mystery because it's unclear how (affected people) caught the virus. None (of seven cited had) contact with pigs." Nor had others reportedly affected in other US cities.

The "intercontinental" mixture included North American Swine Flu, North American Avian Flu, human H1N1 flu, and a fourth H3N2 strain found in Asia and Europe.

Suspicions about a synthetic laboratory-made virus have surfaced. Writing in NewsMax.com, Dr. Russell Blaylock quoted an unnamed viroligist saying: "Where the hell it got all these genes we don't know." According to Blalock: "Debate continues over the possibility that swine flu is a genetically engineered virus."

Vaccination Myths and Truths

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟577,764.44
Faith
Messianic
Recently interviewed on Russia Today TV, investigative journalist Wayne Madsen cited a University of Wisconsin lab conducting joint influenza vaccine research with drug company FluGen. On March 24, Reuters reported that:

"FluGen, Inc., an emerging leader in the development, production and delivery of influenza vaccines and related products, today announced it has secured exclusive rights to a novel, patent-protected vaccine-delivery technology (that) painlessly delivers seasonal and pandemic influenza vaccines."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟577,764.44
Faith
Messianic
Project Camelot "provide(s) a vehicle for researchers and whistleblowers to get their stories out." Interviewed on its Whistleblower Radio show, Burk Elder Hale claimed that a senior drug company biochemist (unnamed to protect him) told him:

"....an aerosoled precursor has been put into the air and almost everyone has breathed it into their lungs. (When Swine Flu) vaccines (are) administered in the fall, (they'll) be activated when (their) constituents come into contact with the aerosoled precursor in the body and will cause a rapid spread of the H1N1 influenza A virus. The biochemist is very upset about the matter....and is a very reliable source that needs our utmost protection."

Upvote 0

BjorkIsCool

Jul 17, 2007
✟7,964.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Whistleblower Radio show
Never heard of it. But you do realise shows like that are out to make money. They talk shocking things like the quote you posted to get listeners; listeners sell advertisment space.

Really the whole conspiracy market is about people making money. By selling advertisment space on websites and radio/tv shows, and selling books, dvds, cds, etc.
"....an aerosoled precursor has been put into the air and almost everyone has breathed it into their lungs. (When Swine Flu) vaccines (are) administered in the fall, (they'll) be activated when (their) constituents come into contact with the aerosoled precursor in the body and will cause a rapid spread of the H1N1 influenza A virus. The biochemist is very upset about the matter....and is a very reliable source that needs our utmost protection."
He needs our utmost protection? That makes sense...

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟577,764.44
Faith
Messianic
Prospective blood donors who recently received a flu vaccine have been registering false positive on three screening tests, including one for the AIDS virus, federal health officials said yesterday.

The officials, however, emphasized that the false positive results pose no risk to the blood supply, because such implicated blood is not used. And, they said, the flu vaccine itself carries no risk of infection with the AIDS virus.

Although some flu-vaccinated blood donors tested positive, further testing showed that they were not infected with the human immunodeficiency virus-type 1 (HIV-1), ...

Flu Vaccine Causing False Signs of AIDS - The Washington Post | Encyclopedia.com

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟577,764.44
Faith
Messianic
The decision to start vaccinating people against swine flu — which so far remains a mild virus in most people — will ultimately be a gamble, since there will be limited data on any vaccine. Until millions of people start receiving the shots, experts will not know about rare and potentially dangerous side effects.

The public health community may still be scarred by the U.S.' disastrous 1976 swine flu vaccination campaign, which was abruptly stopped after hundreds of people reported developing Guillain-Barre syndrome, a paralyzing disorder, after getting the flu vaccine.

Don't hold your breath (or create false hope) waiting for that swine flushot. - Journal - Scott McPherson's Web Presence

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
The public health community may still be scarred by the U.S.' disastrous 1976 swine flu vaccination campaign, which was abruptly stopped after hundreds of people reported developing Guillain-Barre syndrome, a paralyzing disorder, after getting the flu vaccine.

I love when this gets posted. No conspiracy theorist who's raised this have ever posted the actual numbers of people vaccinated, it's always "But people died! Therefore vaccines are bad!!1"

Also, how do you know that swine flu in 1976 DIDN'T spread further because vaccination made its spread grind to a halt?

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟577,764.44
Faith
Messianic
I love when this gets posted. No conspiracy theorist who's raised this have ever posted the actual numbers of people vaccinated, it's always "But people died! Therefore vaccines are bad!!1"

Also, how do you know that swine flu in 1976 DIDN'T spread further because vaccination made its spread grind to a halt?
and you... how about showing vis versa

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
and you... how about showing vis versa

Ehhh....no. I've been making counterpoints and asking questions about your posts, and you've not been replying. You want to be taken seriously, start backing up your copypasta.

(Preferably not with more copypasta)

Now, how many people were vaccinated in total against the 76 swine flu outbreak? I'm greatly curious to see how significant 33 deaths are when compared to the overall vaccination figures.

ETA: Ooh, and infection numbers would also be interesting.

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
No... you need to seriously show some counter documentation to agree with what you are spouting off.

Not really, you're the one making the extraordinary claims, so you need to answer the questions raised. I'm asking a legitimate question, not "spouting off", which is quite an ironic thing to claim I'm doing seeing as I've been posting my own opinions and questions as opposed to copying and pasting link after link after link.

Now, the numbers of people vaccinated, and the number of documented infections, please. I'd hate to think you were intentionally holding out on me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.