Swine flu vaccine = population control -NWO stunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hearts Alive

Jul 26, 2009
Pittsburgh
✟8,018.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Then please ensure that you keep any coughing and sneezing to your self, if you should notice flu like symptoms please stay away from other people for at least 7 days to ensure non transmission

of course! lots of people get and transmit the flu every year, this year is no different, if you get the flu, do what has always been done, take sick leave for the 72 hour contagious period, stay at home drink plenty of OJ, take your vitamins, eat some soup and get some rest, not to hard right? I really don't see the need for military, detention centers and vaccines, LOL

Upvote 0
T

The Lady Kate

"make sure"??? you mean "force"????

If someone's walking down a busy street projectile vomiting and refused to go home, wouldn't you want the police to intervene?

And this is a contrived event. They intend to kill a whole lot of people.
see "Swine flu, internment camps, military involvement, oh my" thread.

I did... got a good laugh.

I know, I know... "You won't be laughing when the jackbooted NWO thugs kick in your door and haul you off to the camps," but until then, I thought it was funny.

Under the Bush administration, KBR was awarded a contract to build "temporary detention facilities" in the US as reported in their press release dated in Jan, 2006. The purpose is for an emergency influx of immigrants or to support the rapid development of new programs (health care plan? UN control of US?). Also developed is a plan to react to a national emergency or natural disaster.

http://www.kbr.com/news/2006/govnews_060124.aspx

Also, in the news, the military is recruiting for "Internment jobs" for "civilian resettlement facilities" which goes back to the fact that Homeland Security has contracted KBR to build "temporary detention facilities...to support the rapid development of new programs".

Why is National Guard recruiting for 'internment' cops?

Also under the Bush administration, were at least two presidential directives that give the president (including the current one) unheard-of powers in the event of a national emergency as well as an SPP (Security and Prosperity Partnership or what some call the North American Union) agreement (no congressional oversight) with Canada and Mexico that puts the US under UN law in case of a national emergency, such as a flu pandemic.

U.S. under U.N. law in health emergency
http://www.fas.org/irp/offdocs/nspd/nspd-51.htm
http://www.dhs.gov/xabout/laws/gc_1219245380392.shtm
http://www.spp-psp.gc.ca/eic/site/sp...-influenza.pdf

Also "under the Bush administration," wars were fought for personal gain, US citizens were spied on without cause, and torturing foreigners was almost passed off as business as usual.

Obama may not be the sweeping change he promised in his campaign, but I do expect a few improvements.

Those who study prophecy and have read Revelation 13 are aware that there will be global population control and a financial system (mark) under the leadership of a representative of the beast, commonly known as the anti-christ. Many believe, as do I, that the beast is a satan-led governmental entity (based on Daniel's descriptions as well) and that entity will be "given a mouth" (Rev 13) or representative who will blaspheme God and kill and imprison many of God's people under his 42 month "reign".
IF the satan-led governmental entity is the New World Order under the UN, then the presidential directives as well as the generated crisis that, by force, puts the US under UN law in the case of the flu, makes sense.

The US has been under UN law from the day they signed the charter, and nobody's gotten the 666 tattoo yet... well, except for a couple of bikers I know, and that was for a completely different reason.

Upvote 0

ThankGodforGod

Jul 17, 2009
✟9,281.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Let me state again that if H1N1 were to mutate into a more viralant strain I would fully support locking up every single conspiracy nut on this site and in America. I am all for letting you deny science and kill yourselves but I refuse to allow your ignorance to contribute to the deaths of innocent people.

Upvote 0

MrJDSmith

A nobody who knows nothing
Feb 4, 2007
✟8,623.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Let me state again that if H1N1 were to mutate into a more viralant strain I would fully support locking up every single conspiracy nut on this site and in America. I am all for letting you deny science and kill yourselves but I refuse to allow your ignorance to contribute to the deaths of innocent people.

i might have to agree with this statment.

Upvote 0

Tenebrae

A follower of The Way
Sep 30, 2005
floating in the ether, never been happier
Visit site
✟33,648.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Your watch has swine flu! CODE RED! CODE RED! To the death camps with you watch!

I've already had swine flu. Kind of a pain to have to take 7 days off school, but much better than spreading it around
^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tenebrae

A follower of The Way
Sep 30, 2005
floating in the ether, never been happier
Visit site
✟33,648.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
I'd agree, however take it further and advocate for that world wide

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.