Portland
✟33,514.00
Country
United States
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Single
I'm doing this thread for what anime series you're watching/going to watch for each season of this year. For winter, spring, summer, and fall of 2023. The winter season for 2023 is just wrapping up, as I'm writing this, and the spring anime shows will be airing.

What series have you watched or are going to watch coming out this year? What are your thoughts on them?

I watched some of the winter shows for this year. The only ones I finished watching are The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady, The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten, and Eiyuuou Bu wo Kiwameru tame Tenseisu. Other series I watched from the winter are incompleted, they are; NieR:Automata Ver1. 1a, The Ice Guy and His Cool Female Colleague, Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill, In/Spectre 2, Spy Classroom, The Iceblade Sorcerer Shall Rule the World, My Life as Inukai-san's Dog, High Card, Endo and Kobayashi Live! The Latest on Tsundere Villainess Lieselotte, Technoroid: Overmind, and Nijiyon Animation. There were many other shows from winter, but I wasn't able to get to them. I haven't finished watching season 2 of In/Spectre, but I thought it got better from season 1. The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten started out good but then later I felt something wasn't right.

Now for the spring shows. Of the ones that already had a first season, I've watched Tonikaku Kawaii, and Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear (but didn't finish watching it). I'll be seeing the second seasons for these two. I check the shows that I can and will try to do better in finishing what I watch.

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟246,006.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
I also watched and enjoyed the Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady, and NieR Automata Ver1.1a. Some other Winter shows for me were Reborn to Master the Blade: from Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire, Sugar Apple Fairy Tale, Trigun Stampede, and Kaina of the Great Snow Sea. I did watch In/Spectre, but there was a bit too much sitting around and talking for my tastes.

Now for Spring I'm watching the second season of Mobile Suit Gundam: the Witch from Mercury while trying out a bunch of new shows. Lots of people being reincarnated in other worlds. Then there's Hell's Paradise, which is interesting, but pretty dark. Konosuba - an Explosion on this Wonderful World looks like it's going to be a fun prequel to the Konosuba series. Dr. Stone New World can grate on my nerves a little because it's so shonen, but it can be entertaining (and informative) at times.

Upvote 0