Satan will rapture misled Christians to their eternal damnation, rapture is deception

johnd1987

Jul 23, 2011
✟15,264.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Satan's Pretribulation Rapture by Spaceship
Satan’s Pretribulation Rapture by Spaceship « whitesareisrael

Many Christians believe that they will not have to go through the tribulation. They think as long as they believe and accept Jesus as their personal savior they will be whisked away and not have to endure the horrors of the tribulation. The whole word of God in the bible is meant to prepare Christians to stay strong and continue in faith during the tribulation. To understand the purpose of Christians going through the tribulation you must first understand God’s plan. God is looking for rulers. He is looking for people who he can trust will not betray him and cause similar horrors of the rebellion of Satan and his followers. He’s looking for people who have integrity and don’t just believe out of cowardice because they are afraid of going to hell. He’s looking for leaders and not followers who’s mind and opinions do not just blow with the wind of popular opinion and thought. This is why God’s ‘elect’ are virgins to women (churches) (Revelation 14:4) If you let MAN persuade you that you should listen to them and not use their own minds and common sense when interpreting God’s word and prophecies you will be eternally lost. God is looking for people who aren’t afraid to take a stand and dig their feet down on something! He’s looking for that rare sort who believe with all their heart his commandments, he’s looking for people who believe so strongly that they will die and be martyred for him if that is God’s will. It’s always been God’s method to test and strengthen people with tribulation not save them from it.

Continued...

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

I love sci-fi....I am well aware of the theories concerning ufo's and the end times.

so this thread interests me.

Many Christians believe that they will not have to go through the tribulation. They think as long as they believe and accept Jesus as their personal savior they will be whisked away and not have to endure the horrors of the tribulation. The whole word of God in the bible is meant to prepare Christians to stay strong and continue in faith during the tribulation. To understand the purpose of Christians going through the tribulation you must first understand God’s plan. God is looking for rulers. He is looking for people who he can trust will not betray him and cause similar horrors of the rebellion of Satan and his followers. He’s looking for people who have integrity and don’t just believe out of cowardice because they are afraid of going to hell. He’s looking for leaders and not followers who’s mind and opinions do not just blow with the wind of popular opinion and thought.

I agree with u fully so far

This is why God’s ‘elect’ are virgins to women (churches) (Revelation 14:4)
we are supposed to be (likened to) virgins in waiting, for the Lord.
if we are beguiled/deceived/seduced, and worship another, then we are not virgins anymore.
if we are still virgins at His return, we are gathered as firstfruits.

If you If you let MAN persuade you that you should listen to them and not use their own minds and common sense when interpreting God’s word and prophecies you will be eternally lost. God is looking for people who aren’t afraid to take a stand and dig their feet down on something! He’s looking for that rare sort who believe with all their heart his commandments, he’s looking for people who believe so strongly that they will die and be martyred for him if that is God’s will. It’s always been God’s method to test and strengthen people with tribulation not save them from it.

Continued...
i'm not really addressing the ufo part of this post, but I like your tone.
keep it up.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟361,551.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Many Christians believe that they will not have to go through the tribulation. They think as long as they believe and accept Jesus as their personal savior they will be whisked away and not have to endure the horrors of the tribulation. The whole word of God in the bible is meant to prepare Christians to stay strong and continue in faith during the tribulation. To understand the purpose of Christians going through the tribulation you must first understand God’s plan. God is looking for rulers. He is looking for people who he can trust will not betray him and cause similar horrors of the rebellion of Satan and his followers. He’s looking for people who have integrity and don’t just believe out of cowardice because they are afraid of going to hell. He’s looking for leaders and not followers who’s mind and opinions do not just blow with the wind of popular opinion and thought. This is why God’s ‘elect’ are virgins to women (churches) (Revelation 14:4) If you let MAN persuade you that you should listen to them and not use their own minds and common sense when interpreting God’s word and prophecies you will be eternally lost. God is looking for people who aren’t afraid to take a stand and dig their feet down on something! He’s looking for that rare sort who believe with all their heart his commandments, he’s looking for people who believe so strongly that they will die and be martyred for him if that is God’s will. It’s always been God’s method to test and strengthen people with tribulation not save them from it.

Continued...

How is Satan's phoney pretrib spaceship rapture going to change the living in the twinkling of an eye, our bodies changed from corruptible to incorruptible eternal bodies? Theory busted.

Doug L.

Upvote 0
Jul 26, 2011
✟15,973.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married

Continued...
at first glance I thought this was a pro-Arnold Murray teaching then I see it was against his false kenite theory......I applaud your stepping out in supernatural waters.....so many Christians barely believe the devil is a real person who can talk and consult with humans on a one to one basis, they have this mindset that satan can only appear as some translucid glowing creature or an invisible entity that tells you to do bad things. satan is a person, who has the ability to transform himself to appear as an angel of light or as a serpent in the garden of Eden. I would imagine if lesser angels can appear as regular humans to the point that we could entertain them unaware....satan could too, maybe even transform himself to be an alien from another planet to tell the world how they been watching our "evolution".....considering what the antichrist says..."I am God" without getting laughed of the stage of humanity he is going to have to have some pretty conclusive evidence, such as calling fire down from heaven, or the like.....maybe since satan enters this person he will speak of himself as being the host that god has chosen much like these people who channel spirits and allow them to speak through them.......we will see!

Upvote 0

johnd1987

Jul 23, 2011
✟15,264.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks Zeke

How is Satan's phoney pretrib spaceship rapture going to change the living in the twinkling of an eye, our bodies changed from corruptible to incorruptible eternal bodies? Theory busted.

Doug L.

Hi Doug
Because Satan will come first at the beginning, we will be changed later on after having endured tribulation

at first glance I thought this was a pro-Arnold Murray teaching then I see it was against his false kenite theory......I applaud your stepping out in supernatural waters.....so many Christians barely believe the devil is a real person who can talk and consult with humans on a one to one basis, they have this mindset that satan can only appear as some translucid glowing creature or an invisible entity that tells you to do bad things. satan is a person, who has the ability to transform himself to appear as an angel of light or as a serpent in the garden of Eden. I would imagine if lesser angels can appear as regular humans to the point that we could entertain them unaware....satan could too, maybe even transform himself to be an alien from another planet to tell the world how they been watching our "evolution".....considering what the antichrist says..."I am God" without getting laughed of the stage of humanity he is going to have to have some pretty conclusive evidence, such as calling fire down from heaven, or the like.....maybe since satan enters this person he will speak of himself as being the host that god has chosen much like these people who channel spirits and allow them to speak through them.......we will see!

Agree, I think Arnold Murray means well but yeah I think he's definitely wrong about Jews being Kenites. (Unfortunately lots of people who mean well and are very intelligent believe the Kenite theory) One of the biggest Kenite theorists Scott McQuate claims that Jesus will return in a spaceship which makes me believe that Murray genuinely believes the Kenite theory and is not some false prophet who is being payed to support kenite theory and jesus will return in a spaceship

god bless

Upvote 0

Jpark

Oct 11, 2008
✟13,882.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The gospel hasn't been preached worldwide (Matt. 24:14).
The women who poured perfume on Jesus' head hasn't been mentioned.
Judgment has yet to be announced personally (John 12:30-31).
There is still time for repentance as it has never been practiced until now. It was known by the apostles, sure, but there was still religion in that. It was known by God's people in the OT times, but it was sufficient, and not extraordinary. A repentance without religion is what God truly wants. Not just a changing of the mind.

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Thanks Zeke

Hi Doug
Because Satan will come first at the beginning, we will be changed later on after having endured tribulation

Agree, I think Arnold Murray means well but yeah I think he's definitely wrong about Jews being Kenites.

I actually consider him a great teacher, and I have never heard that claim...
sure he claims some that say they are jews, are not...and are kenites,
but he does not, nor ever has taught, that all Jews are really Kenites in disguise

(Unfortunately lots of people who mean well and are very intelligent believe the Kenite theory) One of the biggest Kenite theorists Scott McQuate claims that Jesus will return in a spaceship which makes me believe that Murray genuinely believes the Kenite theory and is not some false prophet who is being payed to support kenite theory and jesus will return in a spaceship
god bless
murray never has ever, to my knowledge, mentioned Jesus returning with alien type ufo's

he does believe that the 4 living creatures that are with God at all times, are vehicles of sorts...the whirlwind of Ezekiel.

murray is about the only guy that has a clue, who teaches the large masses....
and one of the only honest ones on tv for sure.

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Continued...

There isn't even a part of a syllable of scripture to back up this notion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Charles Spurgeon

Defender of the faith from heretical teachers
Nov 9, 2010
God's Kingdom
✟703.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
That's never been a pre-requisite on this board.

Oh, so we should just make things up as we please? If we don't follow the Word, then we're bunk.

I'm also disturbed at the things you say as well....

Upvote 0

KerrMetric

Oct 2, 2005
Pasadena, CA
✟6,671.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Oh, so we should just make things up as we please? If we don't follow the Word, then we're bunk.

The vast majority of the threads on this board are things just made up rubbish.

I'm also disturbed at the things you say as well....

translation: Kerr Metric is not an over the top fundie with seemingly boundless intolerance and no qualms about posting gibberish.

Upvote 0