Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I think somewhere it's said that when the Messiah comes back he won't find much faith on the earth. That may be for two reasons. One, many people on earth will be dead, due to the nuclear war at Armageddon. And it will also be because the Beast will persecute and even kill a number of Christians. That will discourage a lot of Christians from exercising their faith.

The current trend towards persecuting people of Faith is encouraging the development of nominal Christian practices. I'm not saying that these Christians are damned to Hell, but I don't think they will be "caught up" at the coming of Christ. They don't get immediate immortality when they aren't living a true Christian life. They will have to enter into the Millennial Age and earn their own path to glory, and not just get there by mumbling creeds and claiming to be "moral."

Many Christians today mouth their beliefs, and even argue them. But they don't really know Christ, and certainly don't show him. And so, relatively few will be alive on earth at Christ's Coming to be "caught up" to become immortals. As opposed to so many Left Behind and Pre-Trib Rapture films, the Rapture event will likely be relatively unnoticed by the world.

Remember Elijah's "Rapture?" Who took notice? Remember Enoch? That was just one guy!

So who is really walking with the Lord today? Take note because that's who will go disappearing on that day, in the middle of a nuclear war.

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think somewhere it's said that when the Messiah comes back he won't find much faith on the earth. That may be for two reasons. One, many people on earth will be dead, due to the nuclear war at Armageddon. And it will also be because the Beast will persecute and even kill a number of Christians. That will discourage a lot of Christians from exercising their faith.
Could also be because people turn gay which would produce less children , the apostle talks about that too.
Then there's the covid 19 experimental injection which no body knows what the long term effects might be , either on the person themselves or the children born to vaxxed parents.
And then there is doctrines of demons that people will turn to and worship the created instead of the creator.

We could even have an economic collapse to which the world turns into a mad max scenario , the list of possabilities is endless.
Or maybe even another virus , only this time it knocks most of us off , so they don't bother with lock downs because there's no one left to lock down.
I better stop because I could go on forever.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟105,504.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Could also be because people turn gay which would produce less children , the apostle talks about that too.
Then there's the covid 19 experimental injection which no body knows what the long term effects might be , either on the person themselves or the children born to vaxxed parents.
And then there is doctrines of demons that people will turn to and worship the created instead of the creator.

We could even have an economic collapse to which the world turns into a mad max scenario , the list of possabilities is endless.
Or maybe even another virus , only this time it knocks most of us off , so they don't bother with lock downs because there's no one left to lock down.
I better stop because I could go on forever.
Yes, if it wasn't for the relentless zombie themes I would watch every post-apocalyptic movie! ;) The loss of morality in post-Christian societies is far worse than half-men half-zombies. ;)

Yes, Israel was a theocracy that was judged harshly because they had so much light. It brought upon them all of the evils of the pagan world because it was to that world that they turned and determined to have relations with.

And so, the dominant world of European Civilization, having had great Christian light, will itself be judged. And this will lead to many deaths, as well as to a dead Christianity. These will *not* go up in the Rapture! They will have to find Christ legitimately, like everybody else.

Upvote 0