San Bernardino Shooter Tashfeen Malik Supported Jihad, Officials Say

Jan 25, 2013
✟58,740.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
Are you aware your avatar is used as a Muslim Brotherhood symbol? They used it in public in the pro Morsi demonstrations.

This symbol was used in public against the coup & coup supporters. Anti-coup protesters =/= Muslim Brotherhood. Even if it did, what of it? Do you know what the illegitimate government that forcibly removed the first democratically elected leader in decades (Morsi) has done after their military coup?

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This symbol was used in public against the coup & coup supporters. Anti-coup protesters =/= Muslim Brotherhood. Even if it did, what of it? Do you know what the illegitimate government that forcibly removed the first democratically elected leader in decades (Morsi) has done after their military coup?

Ok just wanted to know if you knew. If you are comfortable having a Muslim Brotherhood avatar on a Christian site so be it.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Ok just wanted to know if you knew. If you are comfortable having a Muslim Brotherhood avatar on a Christian site so be it.
We have several members using the Confederate Flag as an avatar, too. I wouldn't get to precious about it.

Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0
Jan 25, 2013
✟58,740.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private

Not sure if you're interested, but here's a pretty good article:

"Two years ago today, my brother Amir was one of more than 1,100 protesters killed in Rabaa Square in Cairo, Egypt. He was shot in the neck by a high-calibre sniper rifle, but the government claimed he died of “natural causes"."

"Like many of the protesters in Rabaa, Amir was never a member of the Muslim Brotherhood; he never spoke on stage or took an official role in the encampment. He spent his days at his accounting firm and his nights at Rabaa Square, with thousands of other Egyptians, calling for the restoration of democracy and an end to military rule."

Did Egypt's democracy die with my brother in Rabaa?

This avatar became widespread internationally after the massacre in Rabaa Square (arbaa = 4, hence the 4 fingers. Morsi was also the 4th Egyptian President. And the one after whom Rabaa Square is named was a pious woman who was the 4th child. Apparently protesters in Rabaa also used this to differentiate themselves from the pro-coup crowd who held up two fingers).

Just so you know more about the military that removed a democratically elected leader, here is what I said before:

So to recap, this illegitimate government brought in by the military has brought back the secret police, banned the Muslim Brotherhood (and declared them a terrorist group), killed more than 1,000 protesters because of the coup, sentenced more than 500 anti-coup protesters to death, killed family members of the Muslim Brotherhood, shut down anti-coup channels down minutes after taking over (whereas anti-Morsi channels were not generally taken down while Morsi was in), arrested members of the media, bit the hand that fed them by making one of the more prominent people in the media who had supported them flee the country because of a tiny joke made against Sisi, banned the r4bia symbol, and now has imprisoned someone for naming their donkey after Sisi (and have taken the donkey as well). rofl.

Upvote 0
Jan 25, 2013
✟58,740.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
The New York Times Botched the Terrorism Story that Was the Centerpiece of the GOP Debate

Here is a part of the article that I think is what we have been seeing in the media, in public, etc.: "....the San Bernardino terrorists, who we care about—as opposed to the Colorado Springs or Charleston terrorists, who we do not...."

And from Linda Sarsour a few days ago that raises important points:

Breaking News: San Bernardino shooters never posted public allegiance to Isis or proclaimed Jihad on social media/FB (they had said she did this during the attack). There is no evidence that they were part of a terrorist cell. (Information courtesy of the FBI & Reuters)

How many headlines? Who will make the corrections and to who? Information revealed after we dragged every Muslim in America & the faith we follow through the mud. I can't.

In other updates on the investigation into the Dec. attack that killed 14 people, Comey said:

-There is no indication Malik and Farook had direct contact with terrorist organizations.
-There is no evidence they were part of a terror cell.
-Investigators do not know why they chose to attack the Inland Regional Center, where Farook's county co-workers were having a gathering.
-They cannot say for sure whether anyone else was involved in the attack.
-Investigators have started to recover data from Malik and Farook's phones and other media devices.

Link: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-security-cell-idUSKBN0TZ2FD20151216

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/sa...s-did-not-post-public-terror-messages-n481066

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not sure if you're interested, but here's a pretty good article:

"Two years ago today, my brother Amir was one of more than 1,100 protesters killed in Rabaa Square in Cairo, Egypt. He was shot in the neck by a high-calibre sniper rifle, but the government claimed he died of “natural causes"."

"Like many of the protesters in Rabaa, Amir was never a member of the Muslim Brotherhood; he never spoke on stage or took an official role in the encampment. He spent his days at his accounting firm and his nights at Rabaa Square, with thousands of other Egyptians, calling for the restoration of democracy and an end to military rule."

Did Egypt's democracy die with my brother in Rabaa?

This avatar became widespread internationally after the massacre in Rabaa Square (arbaa = 4, hence the 4 fingers. Morsi was also the 4th Egyptian President. And the one after whom Rabaa Square is named was a pious woman who was the 4th child. Apparently protesters in Rabaa also used this to differentiate themselves from the pro-coup crowd who held up two fingers).

Just so you know more about the military that removed a democratically elected leader, here is what I said before:

Thank you for sharing. The shedding of blood in Egypt saddens me to this very day.

I will continue to pray for their peace.

Upvote 0