Periann

Nov 21, 2003
TX
✟11,410.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I really like the facebook feature where you can "like" individual posts and then click to see who has liked that post. I think it would be great if we could get rid of the rep points feature (which I have always thought of as a little silly) and replace it with a like button and you can click and see who has liked that post. Or somehow tweak it if you want but it would be neat I think.

Anyway just a suggestion :)

Krissy Cakes

Site Supporter
Aug 5, 2008
Idaho
✟91,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I really like the facebook feature where you can "like" individual posts and then click to see who has liked that post. I think it would be great if we could get rid of the rep points feature (which I have always thought of as a little silly) and replace it with a like button and you can click and see who has liked that post. Or somehow tweak it if you want but it would be neat I think.

Anyway just a suggestion :)

I LIKE this idea! ^_^ :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
We are going to be having conversations with the community about the reps and blessings shortly.
Please keep an eye out for the announcements.
Which eye should we use :)

Rotherham) Matthew 5:29 And, if, thy right eye, is causing thee to stumble, pluck it out, and cast it from thee,--for it profiteth thee, that, one of thy members, should perish, and not, thy whole body, be cast into gehenna.

eyepatch_goonies20.jpg

Upvote 0