Visit site
✟35,932.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I got something like that from bath and body works. i went in for this lovely coconut, lime, verbena soap for the kitchen. they have this thing you heat up and put around your neck and a matching eye mask. i think it is usually 30 bucks, but it was on sale so i snagged it. haven't tried it yet.

oooh a neck snuggle hehe.

Upvote 0

LibertyChic

Finally Free To Be Me
Dec 23, 2003
Texas, Baby!
Visit site
✟39,327.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
* wallows in snuggles.

I think I bought the next best thing to a snuggle this weekend. You nuke it and nestle it around your neck or whatever body part could use a warm snuggle. It smells like cinnamon, cloves and eucalyptus.
Nice! I just sent that link as a "hint, hint" to MH for xmas ideas ;)

Upvote 0

ravenscape

Free Crazy Liz
Dec 19, 2004
Norton's Empire
✟58,184.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
It's been a wild ride so far. Spent the 2 weeks after Christmas visiting family in Florida. Then the last two weeks at work have been hair-pulling-out busy. I wanted to starte editing the first draft of my novel this month, but...it may be February.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blackmarch

Legend
Oct 23, 2004
Utah, USA
✟32,616.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Yay! Blackmarch is back!

whatcha been up to lately? Read any good books?
Oh lots of different things besides work and keeping the apartment clean....
LIke world of warcrack ...er warcraft.
Debating with people over a couple things on youtube. trying to find a date, debating with certain fanatics about mormonaism, finding an additional job.

I've gone through about 4 or 5 books on military aircraft recently each about 2 to 3 inches thick ( I eat through those like they were a meal) and one is almost large enough to be a used for a desk..
And am currently reading Foreigner by Cherryh (again)
and am waiting for the next book in the Battle angegl series. THe last one is interesteing as the protaganist and her party hack a computer they come upon a history of recent character who seems to be very important, type-v mutant (we know them as vampires).. sao the last book covered a bunch of prehistory for the series and seems to mainly focus on vampires, so I have no idea how the next book will be like.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ravenscape

Free Crazy Liz
Dec 19, 2004
Norton's Empire
✟58,184.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I love Cherryh's "Foreigner" series. Those are some of the best-described non-human motiviations/instincts/social mores/ I've ever read. And the hijinks that ensue as a result of the inevitable human/non-human motivation misunderstandings make for a great read.

Upvote 0