California
✟17,406.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I feel like I've been really greedy for prayers lately. I'm having a really hard day today and I'm hoping I can get prayers. I'm sorry I've been asking for so much lately but honestly I feel like this is the only way I can get by. I'm just devastated. I'm not in a great living situation, and while I can't really do anything about it, it looks like were going to get kicked out of the only place we can stay at because my mothers boyfriend doesn't like me. We were trying to save up for a place to live but we don't have near enough for anything. If I don't come up with anything we're going to end up going to the homeless shelter next week. My mom is most likely leaving her boyfriend because he's very mean but she's putting that stress on me and constantly asking me for advice, and I do want to help her but I've got so much on my plate. At this point I don't know what else to say because I'm having such a hard time with everything but I just hope God gives me the strength to hold over through this difficult time and I can see the joy inbetween the despair.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi CMarie, hon I understand the feeling of constantly needing some sort of prayers. Life is difficult and more at other times. I know you are in a difficult place and one i've also been in. There are not easy answers so I won't even try for that but I will say that God can do anything. All it takes is one word from Him and He can fix it. I don't know how or why He chooses to allow us to go through some of these most horrific times except that later down the road you will run into someone who is having the problems you are having now and as God is faithful and will pull you and your mom through this you will be able to help them with your testimony of how God pulled you through. You have my prayers and I pray that Jesus will intervene quickly on your behalf and bring you into a safe place. I pray that He will show you mercy and peace and comfort. I pray that the Lord will help your momma and show her wisdom in what she is to do as He will show you what to do. God is faithful. Sometimes it seems like it takes forever for Him to answer a prayer but when it gets answered all the wait will be gone like it never was after a little while. I pray that God will touch your life in a way that you will know and see His Hands in it. I ask all this in Jesus Name Amen. Hang in there

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.