Post your artwork thread.

T

toastface_grillah

@toastface - Most of my awful predicaments I can look back on and laugh. Sure, it's a mess when I'm in the thick of it, but it's best not to let it get me down. These little comics help me with that, at least recently anyway.

@Sonfest Rocker - You should post your photos anyway, just to show us. It won't ruin anything. I welcome stick men, too. It's amazing what kind of pictures you can come up with using stick men.

That's awesome that you found a good way to deal with these predicaments. A good "way to deal" is worth its weight in gold. Out of curiosity, how old is your laptop?

Upvote 0

Japxican

Sep 16, 2010
Williams Lake, B.C.
✟7,904.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
@Ethnog - Oh cool! I just started using oils. I'm still getting used to them, though. They're a lot of fun!

@Sonfest Rocker - Those are good photos!

@Noodles - That's really cool. I consider that art for sure.

@toastface - My computer's 7 years old (from the manufacture date), an Acer, and has a total of about 50 gb of space on its two hard drives. For the record, it's a hand-me-down from my dad.

Upvote 0

Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
This is a painting I did a few years back as a gift to my friend.
I haven't seen it in years and the other day she posted the painting on my FB wall. I still laugh when I see him. He is so cute, weird, and funny!

I love it!

now when am I getting my painting? :satisfied:

Reactions: Rhye
Upvote 0

Japxican

Sep 16, 2010
Williams Lake, B.C.
✟7,904.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Me vs. My Computer...again. I had another period of speaking harshly to my computer today. I found out later, though, that shaw cable was down in Williams Lake, Quesnel, and Prince George. Afterwords, I felt a little lame for getting ticked off at my laptop.

269169-albums3581-32265.jpg

And yes, I do talk to my computer sometimes, especially when I'm frustrated at it.

Here's another.

269169-albums3581-32266.jpg

This is how I feel when my computer randomly shuts down on me. It's happened twice this weekend and it's getting to be an annoying new feature on this old piece of junk.

Last edited:
Reactions: MehTeh
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NoodlesNoodlesNoodles

I am a bad person.
Jan 30, 2010
La la land.
✟14,001.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

All of them are wonderful. The one above particularly caught me. You nailed the ethos in the face perfectly. I've always like charcoals and pencils. I tried my hand at it (pun slightly intended) and found that of all darwing types, charcoals suited me best. Did you have scholastic training? Do you draw for fun or profit or both?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NoodlesNoodlesNoodles

I am a bad person.
Jan 30, 2010
La la land.
✟14,001.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A peak behind the curtain. The notes I took while studying a certain origami pattern / model. Trying to perfect it's construction and find why certain folds changed the model's feeling. Usually a fold that you wouldn't expect is the reason that a model fails or doesn't come to life like you want.

Attachments

• Origami Notes Resized.JPG
    Origami Notes Resized.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: IreneAdler
Upvote 0

Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
the latest song I've written. Well not the latest, just the latest that I thought was somewhat unlikely to make people's ears cry so I posted it.

Although I take no responsibility if it does make your ears cry. Listen at your own risk :nono:

YouTube - La Danse des Papillons

Reactions: Allen1901
Upvote 0