United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I believe they will be in hell.

I believe that when someone who has rejected the Gospel meets with God, they will see, and know, for themselves that he is real and that everything they hear about the Christian faith is true. Because we are made perfect when we die, I believe they will have perfect recollection of their lives, their sins and the times they rejected/abused God, failed to confess their sins and be forgiven. I believe they will also know that it is too late for them to be forgiven and receive eternal life. THAT, I believe, will be hell - living for all eternity with knowledge, guilt and shame of all their sins, knowing that they will never be forgiven or be able to cry out to God or call on him for help.

It's possible that this is an unconventional view of hell, that I'm completely wrong and there is an actual place, which God can never inhabit and to which he sends those who have chosen to reject the Gospel. The end result is the same, however; if someone continually rejects the Gospel and dies without receiving forgiveness and eternal life, then when they die they will be spiritually dead and not able to live with God and be forgiven. God will honour the choice that they made in life, and they will spend eternity without him.
I believe they will be in hell.

I believe that when someone who has rejected the Gospel meets with God, they will see, and know, for themselves that he is real and that everything they hear about the Christian faith is true. Because we are made perfect when we die, I believe they will have perfect recollection of their lives, their sins and the times they rejected/abused God, failed to confess their sins and be forgiven. I believe they will also know that it is too late for them to be forgiven and receive eternal life. THAT, I believe, will be hell - living for all eternity with knowledge, guilt and shame of all their sins, knowing that they will never be forgiven or be able to cry out to God or call on him for help.

It's possible that this is an unconventional view of hell, that I'm completely wrong and there is an actual place, which God can never inhabit and to which he sends those who have chosen to reject the Gospel. The end result is the same, however; if someone continually rejects the Gospel and dies without receiving forgiveness and eternal life, then when they die they will be spiritually dead and not able to live with God and be forgiven. God will honour the choice that they made in life, and they will spend eternity without him.
There is a multitude of recent hell testimonies on youtube of people visibly shaken and horrified by the visions they saw and the knowledge they came to know about hell. Most of them are accompanied by Jesus Himself, telling them to come back and tell humanity that people are falling into hell by the thousands daily for failing to repent and He is saying that His gift of dying on the cross is going to waste because though He died for our sins unless they do their part, they will go to hell and He cries saying there is nothing He can do. If they choose to die in their sins, it is too late. They say there the human souls are by the billions in 351 chambers of hell, full of huge demons and every horror imaginable. They say that because we are descendants of Adam, when we are born there is a pit dug for each of us in hell with our names on them but when we are born again and repent, the pit collapses. They say that in death we have all our same senses but heightened and there is no rest, no air, no water, and the stench of rotting flesh is unbearable. The people seen there are Pope John Paul II, and every other pope, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis, Michael Jackson, Tupac, Heath Ledger, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Rick James, Chris Farley, Hitler, Selena, and their torment and thirst is horrifying. The heat is scorching and when they burn, their bodies go skeletal then rejuvenate to be tortured and burnt again. It is said for every 30 who go to heaven 30,000 go to hell because we must seek holiness. They say that Satans plan is get the human race in hell and once he destroys mankind he will try to find favor with God again. His hatred for us grew when Jesus came and made it possible for us to find eternal life with God. That is when satan stepped up his game to destroy us, use science to make us think he is not real, use mental illness to make us think demons dont exist, use makeup and jewelry to make women use their sexuality to trap men and land them both in hell. Sensuality and using makeup is a sin because it tells God He did a poor job and we weren't pretty enough. It insults Him. Fashion is of the devil. There are so many tricks and traps he has set for us. Using the cell phone more than we read the Bible can send us to hell. ANYTHING we do that does not glorify God is unholy and right now we are seen as a lustful greedy selfish violent ugly heap of smelly trash to God and His wrath should be feared greatly. Seriously. Tell people about this. We are out of time.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,054,708.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is a multitude of recent hell testimonies on youtube of people visibly shaken and horrified by the visions they saw and the knowledge they came to know about hell. Most of them are accompanied by Jesus Himself, telling them to come back and tell humanity that people are falling into hell by the thousands daily for failing to repent and He is saying that His gift of dying on the cross is going to waste because though He died for our sins unless they do their part, they will go to hell and He cries saying there is nothing He can do. If they choose to die in their sins, it is too late. They say there the human souls are by the billions in 351 chambers of hell, full of huge demons and every horror imaginable. They say that because we are descendants of Adam, when we are born there is a pit dug for each of us in hell with our names on them but when we are born again and repent, the pit collapses. They say that in death we have all our same senses but heightened and there is no rest, no air, no water, and the stench of rotting flesh is unbearable.

Maybe.
I haven't denied that hell is real.

T The people seen there are Pope John Paul II, and every other pope, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis, Michael Jackson, Tupac, Heath Ledger, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Rick James, Chris Farley, Hitler, Selena,

I wouldn't like to comment on those names. It's not for me to judge, and spending time speculating on who may be in hell, is not helpful.

They say that Satans plan is get the human race in hell and once he destroys mankind he will try to find favor with God again. His hatred for us grew when Jesus came and made it possible for us to find eternal life with God. That is when satan stepped up his game to destroy us, use science to make us think he is not real, use mental illness to make us think demons dont exist, use makeup and jewelry to make women use their sexuality to trap men and land them both in hell. Sensuality and using makeup is a sin because it tells God He did a poor job and we weren't pretty enough. It insults Him. Fashion is of the devil. There are so many tricks and traps he has set for us. Using the cell phone more than we read the Bible can send us to hell. ANYTHING we do that does not glorify God is unholy and right now we are seen as a lustful greedy selfish violent ugly heap of smelly trash to God and His wrath should be feared greatly. Seriously. Tell people about this. We are out of time.

They say that Satans plan is get the human race in hell and once he destroys mankind he will try to find favor with God again.

"They" may say that - does the Bible?

Sensuality and using makeup is a sin because it tells God He did a poor job and we weren't pretty enough. It insults Him.

Nonsense.
Make up can't prevent someone from accepting Jesus as their Saviour, confessing him as Lord, being born again and filled with the Spirit and receiving eternal life.

Before Esther was presented to King Xerxes she had to complete 12 months of beauty treatments, as did all other women. When she was presented to him, he chose her to be his queen and she played a large part in saving the Jews from being destroyed.
Forget a little make up; this was a whole year of pampering!

Fashion is of the devil.

Nope; nothing wrong with fashion.
As long as it doesn't come first before God, or folk spend thousands on it and then have no money left to give to the church/serve God.

Using the cell phone more than we read the Bible can send us to hell.

No; see above.
Some read the Bible on their cell phone.

right now we are seen as a lustful greedy selfish violent ugly heap of smelly trash to God

If we are in Christ, God looks at us and sees his Son.
We are his children, filled with his Spirit, called to be his witnesses and be light in the darkness.

God hates sin; yes.
But every person on the planet was still made by God in his image. It was his Spirit who gave us life, Genesis 2:7. And God sent his Son to die for sinners.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,054,708.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Again, who sends convicted criminals to prison?

Often a jury.
They deliver a guilty/not guilty verdict; the judge just imposes the sentence. Which may, or may not, be a jail term, depending on the severity of the crime, expressions of remorse, etc.

The difference with God is that he doesn't ask anyone else to consider the evidence.
He knows whether someone has truly rejected the Gospel, or whether, in fact, they rejected the church but believe in Jesus.
If someone meets with him after death and has not received forgiveness of their sins and eternal life; they spend eternity without God.

Upvote 0

Sovereign Grace

Certified Flunky
Jul 5, 2014
Right here, right now
✟43,136.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Often a jury.
They deliver a guilty/not guilty verdict; the judge just imposes the sentence. Which may, or may not, be a jail term, depending on the severity of the crime, expressions of remorse, etc.

The difference with God is that he doesn't ask anyone else to consider the evidence.
He knows whether someone has truly rejected the Gospel, or whether, in fact, they rejected the church but believe in Jesus.
If someone meets with him after death and has not received forgiveness of their sins and eternal life; they spend eternity without God.
He is the One who renders the sentence. In Matthew, He tells them ”Depart from Me, accursed ones,”[Matthew 25:41]. He does send them to hell.

Upvote 0

Sovereign Grace

Certified Flunky
Jul 5, 2014
Right here, right now
✟43,136.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Often a jury.

Actually in America, it is the jury who comes up with guilty, innocent, or if they can’t come to an agreement, a hung jury. It’s the judge who renders the sentence. Christ on the day of judgment, renders the guilty sentence and sends them to hell.

Upvote 0