✟15,139.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi everyone

I have to be at work in three hours, and somehow I just can't go. I know if I don't I'll lose my job, and that is the last thing I need. I'm 23 years old and have posted here once before. My parents are divorcing for the second time, and we are losing our home. My mom works as a teacher, and me at a spa, my dad was indighted liast year on drug charges. We have no where to go when we move, mom and I have no money. I'm out of my house in a week, and my mom couldn't stay home with me even though I feel like ending my life and it all now. I'm screaming praying before God and I hear nothing, I'm scared to call work and llet them know what is going on but I am too unstable to go. When everyone says the best thing I can do is go on with my day. But I'm breaking! I can't fake it til I make it. Please pray. I have no one to call or talk to my mom will lose her job if I call at work. Sending prayers for you all as well.

Right now I just want to be with my grandmother who is with Jesus now.

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Lord, hold this precious daughter in Your arms.
show her how very, very valued she is, how much You love her.
Father, please resolve this situation, provide for their needs, strengthen them and give them Your peace.
Thank you that You have promised to hear and answer when we cry out to You.
Bless them, Father,
in the name of Jesus
Amen

Philippians 4:19
And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I give you praise and thanks for leading us together in prayer. I pray in Jesus name that THY will is done for you know what is best. Nothing is too hard for you and your timing is perfect. Meet the needs of each person in this family, according to your will. Give her a peace that passes all understanding, knowing this is in your hands, Amen

They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10

Upvote 0

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
God bless you, dear sister. i am praying for God to show you and your mom the right way. i pray He will provide for all your needs and keep you safe. may He bless your dad too as he goes through these problems. may you draw near to the Lord and don't forsake prayer and studying his beautiful words of life in the Bible. if you have a church, perhaps someone there has a place for you to stay. i will pray for your job situation too.

bless you, sweetie, i am praying :prayer:

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi everyone

I have to be at work in three hours, and somehow I just can't go. I know if I don't I'll lose my job, and that is the last thing I need. I'm 23 years old and have posted here once before. My parents are divorcing for the second time, and we are losing our home. My mom works as a teacher, and me at a spa, my dad was indighted liast year on drug charges. We have no where to go when we move, mom and I have no money. I'm out of my house in a week, and my mom couldn't stay home with me even though I feel like ending my life and it all now. I'm screaming praying before God and I hear nothing, I'm scared to call work and llet them know what is going on but I am too unstable to go. When everyone says the best thing I can do is go on with my day. But I'm breaking! I can't fake it til I make it. Please pray. I have no one to call or talk to my mom will lose her job if I call at work. Sending prayers for you all as well.

Honey my heart and prayers are with you. Please don't give up. You are young and have so much life and love to give. God can give you the strength you need. Sometimes if you just take that little step on faith then HE WILL BE there to pick you up. Hang in there and know that you are loved. God loves you and He does hear your cries.

Dear Jesus Hear these cries now and do something to help this poor child out. Please bless her and her family. Deal with the people at her work and let them be understanding. Please don't let her lose her job. Lord Jesus give her the strength to deal with this situation. And give her wisdom and understanding. Hold her in Your loving arms and let her FEEL YOUR PRESENCE WITH HER> Let her know You are there right now this minute and are holding her in Your arms. Bless her and keep her safe even from herself in Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
Lord, hold this precious daughter in Your arms.
show her how very, very valued she is, how much You love her.
Father, please resolve this situation, provide for their needs, strengthen them and give them Your peace.
Thank you that You have promised to hear and answer when we cry out to You.
Bless them, Father,
in the name of Jesus
Amen

Philippians 4:19
And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Lord, I come humbly before you praying in agreement for Trying2beholy's needs, in Jesus name. Amen

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ysl_75

Love Changes Everything
Dec 13, 2004
~KL~Malaysia
✟56,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone

:pray: May God bless you and your family ya!

Upvote 0