USA
✟13,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Over the course of 20 years, I have lost and maintained a loss of over 150+ lbs. It may be more but, at one point, I was so heavy the scale stopped working so not 100% sure. I went from size 26 to current size 8. I try to be a good example and, despite my achievement, work hard to improve further as I would like to lose a further 40 lbs or so.... again, not sure, due to excess skin etc what is real weight and what isn't and I'm very short!

Anyway, I have swapped places with my parents who used to be slimmer than me but are now near 300 lbs. My dad can't walk and my mom has a host of health issues.

Leading by example isn't working at all and I feel that my parents are embarrassed or just think I'm some sort of special case that can't apply to their situation.

Despite showing them in real time what changes can do, even if the starting point seems overwhelming, I can't seem to encourage them to walk, lift or change the way they eat so I'm at a loss as to how to help.

Can you please pray for them with me? I don't want to lose hope even if they have........thanks.

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟418,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I pray for these old folks who need energy and strength to accomplish anything. Please bless them with a good diet, say keto and good cooking and let the pounds come off. In Jesus Name.

Upvote 0