the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I don't usually provide "proof" to liberals because their hearts are not open to the truth and it's a waste of my time. However, I will post a few articles so people can see that it's a waste of my time by your reaction.

I started with Huffington Post, a liberal site which should make you happy. I hope the links work since I'm not known for my posting abilities.

Obama Kill List

Obama's Kill List

This third one is about the NDAA which removes all rights from Americans. Scroll down to the the three most troubling parts of the NDAA.

Why The NDAA Bill is Even Scarier Than You Thought - PolicyMic

I hope they work!

Did you read what you linked? The first link is about a summit. No facts, just a summit. The second link is to a BLOG from thepeoplesvoice.org which was unidentifiable as to who is behind that website but wanted to download spyware to my computer. No thanks. More fool me for clicking on links. (I never learn). The third is another blog. Blogs aren't facts, they're opinions. I could write my own blog, link it here and pretend that it's fact.

These blogs have no more authority than you or I or anyone else has on the matter.

Upvote 0

Gadarene

-______-
Apr 16, 2012
London
✟75,247.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Labour
It is not possible to have a healthcare program which we see in smaller, less populated countries. We cannot afford it. No one goes without treatment in this country.

^_^

I never said that Viet Nam was "no big deal" and never would, especially since my brother was there. My point is that they didn't use drones to kill innocents in Viet Nam.
No, they just used defoliant, napalm, bombs, and heck, even assault rifles at fairly close range in some extreme cases.

If you are trying to say it's okay to kill innocents with drones since we end up killing innocents during war, we are not at war with Yemen or Pakistan.
No-one is saying that. The issue is with what you originally said about Nixon's decisions during his presidency having no long term effect. It is a stupendously ignorant thing to say.

Since someone said that drones were already in use during Viet Nam, I asked if they used them to kill innocents at that time. Obama is out of control and using drones all of the time. The target and those around the target never have a chance. He has used them on American citizens and if this policy is not stopped, he'll use them within the U.S., if he hasn't already.
Civilian casualties in nam - 50,000 just from US bombing alone, nevermind the long term effects of agent orange

Civilian casualties from the expansion of the drone program - several hundred, taking into account this administration's deceptive retroactive classification of civilians as enemy combatants.

Now, I'm not saying either is acceptable - but try and gain some perspective here. If Obama is "out of control" now, then so were the admins that oversaw the Vietnam war.

Civilian deaths are civilian deaths and are unacceptable in either case.

Upvote 0

Gadarene

-______-
Apr 16, 2012
London
✟75,247.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Labour
So are you saying that two wrongs make a right? We were at war in Viet Nam which also didn't make it right but we are not at war with those being attacked now.

No-one is defending it. The point is your downplaying of much larger military engagements in previous wars in order to indulge your bias against Barack Obama.

And it wasn't just innocents who were killed in Viet Nam. I know a vet who is very very sick right now due to Agent Orange.

We realise. It would help if you made relevant statements.

Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Did you read what you linked? The first link is about a summit. No facts, just a summit. The second link is to a BLOG from thepeoplesvoice.org which was unidentifiable as to who is behind that website but wanted to download spyware to my computer. No thanks. More fool me for clicking on links. (I never learn). The third is another blog. Blogs aren't facts, they're opinions. I could write my own blog, link it here and pretend that it's fact.

These blogs have no more authority than you or I or anyone else has on the matter.

See? I got fooled too. Never again will I try to please a liberal. It's impossible because you only believe the mainstream media who print what you want to hear. Sorry about the spyware but I didn't have any problems.

Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
No-one is defending it. The point is your downplaying of much larger military engagements in previous wars in order to indulge your bias against Barack Obama.

Well, nothing I say would be relevant to you, an atheist and a liberal.

Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Not downplaying anything. It's you who are trying to downplay Obama's use of drones on American citizens as well as innocents in countries we are not at war with.

Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
^_^

No, they just used defoliant, napalm, bombs, and heck, even assault rifles at fairly close range in some extreme cases.

No-one is saying that. The issue is with what you originally said about Nixon's decisions during his presidency having no long term effect. It is a stupendously ignorant thing to say.

Civilian casualties in nam - 50,000 just from US bombing alone, nevermind the long term effects of agent orange

Civilian casualties from the expansion of the drone program - several hundred, taking into account this administration's deceptive retroactive classification of civilians as enemy combatants.

Now, I'm not saying either is acceptable - but try and gain some perspective here. If Obama is "out of control" now, then so were the admins that oversaw the Vietnam war.

Civilian deaths are civilian deaths and are unacceptable in either case.

You don't even know what you are talking about. O'Reilly asked Obama if he was the most liberal president ever and he responded: No, Nixon was more liberal. Then someone posted that Nixon believed in abortion in cases of "mixed" relationships, which I responded to by saying that was a stupid way of thinking or something like that. There was nothing said about Viet Nam until until someone said they had drones way back in Viet Nam. I asked if they were used and that's when all of you liberals piped in with napalm, etc. in order to lessen the importance of Obama's kill lists and his attacks on U.S. citizens overseas, not just killing terrorists but also their families and neighbors. We are not at war with Yemen or Pakistan. In fact, Pakistan has told Obama to stop it.

Just because none of you know what is going on in this world and you think Obama is just a regular president you think you have to diminish what I say in order to lessen the effect of Obama's murderous ways. He even said that he's "good at killing". Even if it's a joke, who on earth would say such a thing? You all need to get over your conservative hatred and start studying what is really going on these days. You know nothing. And at the very least, please follow the thread and posts so you know what is going on here. You don't even know that.

Upvote 0

Oafman

Try telling that to these bog brained murphys
Dec 19, 2012
Malice
✟28,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
Not downplaying anything. It's you who are trying to downplay Obama's use of drones on American citizens as well as innocents in countries we are not at war with.
Bush invaded countries you weren't at war with, leading to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people. Obama's drones have killed hundreds.

I'm very much against the drone 'war'. But let's find a sense of perspective.

Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
See? I got fooled too. Never again will I try to please a liberal. It's impossible because you only believe the mainstream media who print what you want to hear. Sorry about the spyware but I didn't have any problems.

I didn't ask you to please me. I asked you to cite your sources. You failed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I didn't ask you to please me. I asked you to cite your sources. You failed.

You would have said the same thing if I'd provided Obama himself, admitting it. Liberals aren't interested in the truth. They much more enjoy destroying their opponents.

Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Bush invaded countries you weren't at war with, leading to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people. Obama's drones have killed hundreds.

I'm very much against the drone 'war'. But let's find a sense of perspective.

Yeah, I knew we'd have to compare him to Bush. Everything is Bush's fault. Remember how the media regurgitated the waterboarding supposed "torture" during the Bush administration? Oh and how about the torture of Iraqi's by soldiers leading them around with leashes around their necks and taking pictures of them without any clothes? You would have thought Bush was in the pictures humiliating the men himself. But now we have a president killing people with drones and all you can say is that you're very much against it. Drones kill people. Waterboarding and taking pictures of leashed men doesn't.

Most of the time when a country is invaded, there isn't a war until the invasion occurs.

So lets find a sense of perspective. This president killed the Born Alive Infant Protection Act in the Illinois Senate. He manipulated and actually bribed Congressmen in order to push through his healthcare bill which the majority of Americans did not want. Then he lied about the fact that people could keep their current insurance. He did nothing for the people who lost theirs. He announced the date when we would leave Afghanistan and gave the Taliban a heads up on how long they had to sit back and wait for us to leave. So they can immediately come back in and show our men what a waste it all was in the first place. Now he is killing people with drones and some are U.S. citizens. His NSA is spying on us. His IRS is targeting conservatives and he lied about it to O'Reilly saying there was not one smidgeon of corruption in the IRS.

Babies who survive abortions in Ill. died because of him, although they got the bill passed after he was gone. Some of the patients who depended on certain doctors and healthcare plans to keep them alive may be dying now. The victims of the drone attacks are dead. The four Americans in Benghazi are dead because nothing was done to help them or to answer their requests for help long before the attack.

Nixon was forced to resign for less. Clinton was impeached for less. And this guy gets away with everything. The media refuses to talk about most of what he does so they are defending him and the liberals here refuse to see anything wrong because for the most part, they think abortion is okay and forced insurance plans are okay even if they are much more expensive. And drones are okay because Bush was a bad president too. And napalm was used in Viet Nam, for heaven's sake. And well, we don't even talk about Benghazi do we? I have never been so disappointed to see a lack of threads posted on this site since everyone found out that Obama was lying through his teeth about people keeping their insurance plans. It's been so quiet you could hear a pin drop. If this had been a Republican president... Talk about a double standard.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,880.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Most of the time when a country is invaded, there isn't a war until the invasion occurs.

Eh?

Before the age of drones, the U.S. used other means to take out terrorist targets...aka covert operations.

Upvote 0

Soothfish

Jul 24, 2011
United States
✟1,077.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Obama worships himself. He is his own religion. The bathroom mirror is his church.

However, Obama very much sympathizes with Islamists and all other murderers, rapists, thieves, and other riffraff as do leftists in general. The power to oppress, exert suffering, and to snuff out innocent life is the secret dream of every liberal. The goal has never been to "help the oppressed" but to oppress the chosen scapegoat until that population is purged down to the last infant.

Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
E

Before the age of drones, the U.S. used other means to take out terrorist targets...aka covert operations.

Did the president have a "kill list"? Did he talk about the covert operations? Did he express pride in being "good at killing"? Is all you can do is compare drones to other methods of catching terrorists?

The issue is that one of the terrorists was an American and the next day they killed his son. Doesn't that matter to you? And yet when the Muslim soldier at Ft. Hood, who had contacted Al-Awlaki, killed other soldiers, Obama referred to it as some workplace conflict or something. He defended the Ft. Hood shooter but sent a drone after Al-Awlaki and his son.

What law is there to protect U.S. citizens in this country from a drone? A U.S. citizen overseas certainly wasn't protected. If Bush had been president, we'd be hearing about it 24hrs. a day.

I'm so sick of liberals and their double standard. They always pretend to be the "caring" party, unless they have to decide between another citizen and their beloved, lying president. They go to extremes to defend him. It's almost comical, if it weren't so sad.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

7he4uthor

7he 7rue he4RT of 7he CRE4TOR
Mar 16, 2011
7he he4RT of GOD
Visit site
✟16,942.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
What law is there to protect U.S. citizens in this country

anybody can be [and is] a U.S. citizen these days.
people who speak no English
belong to terrorist cells
come from enemy nations
have and express anti-usa beliefs

the usa is filled with such people
their agenda is to destroy usa rape anglo females
and sabotage usa actions against their home [enemy] nations
and they are citizens

they often work abroad against usa
because having citizenship gives them rights and protection

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,880.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Did the president have a "kill list"? Did he talk about the covert operations? Did he express pride in being "good at killing"? Is all you can do is compare drones to other methods of catching terrorists?

The issue is that one of the terrorists was an American and the next day they killed his son. Doesn't that matter to you? And yet when the Muslim soldier at Ft. Hood, who had contacted Al-Awlaki, killed other soldiers, Obama referred to it as some workplace conflict or something. He defended the Ft. Hood shooter but sent a drone after Al-Awlaki and his son.

What law is there to protect U.S. citizens in this country from a drone? A U.S. citizen overseas certainly wasn't protected. If Bush had been president, we'd be hearing about it 24hrs. a day.

I'm so sick of liberals and their double standard. They always pretend to be the "caring" party, unless they have to decide between another citizen and their beloved, lying president. They go to extremes to defend him. It's almost comical, if it weren't so sad.

What matters to me are facts. Apparently, anyone who disagrees with you is a liberal. I could care less about your warped ideological view of the world.

Upvote 0

Oafman

Try telling that to these bog brained murphys
Dec 19, 2012
Malice
✟28,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
Obama worships himself. He is his own religion. The bathroom mirror is his church.

However, Obama very much sympathizes with Islamists and all other murderers, rapists, thieves, and other riffraff as do leftists in general. The power to oppress, exert suffering, and to snuff out innocent life is the secret dream of every liberal. The goal has never been to "help the oppressed" but to oppress the chosen scapegoat until that population is purged down to the last infant.
Thanks for contributing.

Out.gif

Upvote 0