Houston, Texas
✟38,214.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
No my attitude is bring me something concrete. Everything you have brought to the table is the same grumblings that has always been circulating out there about one world gov'ts and what not.

Until then what is your point

Upvote 0

Autumnleaf

Legend
Jun 18, 2005
✟33,297.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
No my attitude is bring me something concrete. Everything you have brought to the table is the same grumblings that has always been circulating out there about one world gov'ts and what not.

Until then what is your point
Are you familiar with Lou Dobbs on CNN? If you check out youtube Lou Dobbs North American Union you'll find clips from CNN. Hope thats concrete enough for you Karrie.

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

KarrieTex

HOOK EM HORNS
Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2006
Houston, Texas
✟38,214.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
My thoughts are changing on this. It seems that there is more about this being talked about.

Now if this is a viable plan, what can we the people do about it?

Our voices are more powerful than a few elites.

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
My thoughts are changing on this. It seems that there is more about this being talked about.

If history is any judge...probably not much.

Upvote 0

Daniel19

Oct 9, 2005
✟1,775.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Karrie,

Plans for a North American Union are not popular at all with Americans, or Canadians. Like I showed you before, the discussions at the 2002 Toward a North American Community? conference showed that they are encountering resistance - and in turn developing plans to neutralize and propagandize you into acceptance. There is a political party in Canada that is wholly dedicated to fighting North American integration called the Canadian action party.

Just because the idea isn't popular doesn't mean that they won't try to implement it anyway, so don't let your guard down. Also, Robert Pastor has openly admitted that crises would help with the implementation of a North American Community. If there is another terrorist attack, or our economy goes belly up, or the dollar is destroyed (both very possible economic scenarios), be alert to calls for a North American Community or a single currency as a solution. The elite know that out of crises people are easily malleable.

What can you do about it? Start talking to people, the more people that know about these plans the better. Just knowing isn't enough, however. We need to be proactive. Right now there are several states that have introduced legislation that would prohibit any further development of a North American Union.

Arizona, Georgia, Illinois, Missouri, Montana, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, and Washington have all introduced such legislation.

I hope I've been helpful, Karrie.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
I disagree with that completely.

We have been able to turn the tide at several key events.
You're probably right. I'm still bitter that Bush got elected I guess. lol

Karrie,

Plans for a North American Union are not popular at all with Americans, or Canadians. Like I showed you before, the discussions at the 2002 Toward a North American Community? conference showed that they are encountering resistance - and in turn developing plans to neutralize and propagandize you into acceptance. There is a political party in Canada that is wholly dedicated to fighting North American integration called the Canadian action party.

Just because the idea isn't popular doesn't mean that they won't try to implement it anyway, so don't let your guard down. Also, Robert Pastor has openly admitted that crises would help with the implementation of a North American Community. If there is another terrorist attack, or our economy goes belly up, or the dollar is destroyed (both very possible economic scenarios), be alert to calls for a North American Community or a single currency as a solution. The elite know that out of crises people are easily malleable.

What can you do about it? Start talking to people, the more people that know about these plans the better. Just knowing isn't enough, however. We need to be proactive. Right now there are several states that have introduced legislation that would prohibit any further development of a North American Union.

Arizona, Georgia, Illinois, Missouri, Montana, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, and Washington have all introduced such legislation.

I hope I've been helpful, Karrie.
Thanks for all the info. Very interesting!
:)

Upvote 0

soblessed53

Sep 4, 2005
North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

Were our voices powerful enough to keep us out of Iraq? :scratch:

Upvote 0

KarrieTex

HOOK EM HORNS
Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2006
Houston, Texas
✟38,214.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Were our voices powerful enough to keep us out of Iraq? :scratch:
One) the majority of America were for this. The tide didn't turn on this until the last 1.5 years.

Two) I am not against the war in Iraq so that arguement is a bit null and void for me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Suomipoika

Vito Corleone
Dec 3, 2005
Helsinki, Finland
✟23,288.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Wasn't Pat Robertson already rather suspicious about the policies of Bush senior at the times of the Gulf war? I mean, making connections between him with, Gorbachev and the supposed 'new world order'? (i've only given a short look at his book with that title) Wonder what P.R. thinks about the policies of Bush jr and the possibility of him continuing in the 'new world order' track.

Upvote 0

Daniel19

Oct 9, 2005
✟1,775.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Suomipoika,

The elite have been pursuing regional rule under a world government for quite some time. Their plans do change, as you will see, but at their core they remain the same.

The Bilderberg group, meeting in Cernobbio, Italy in 1987 spoke of creating an "American Union." Thanks to Jim Tucker, who has been exposing the Bilderberg group for many years, we are able to get a view of what goes on at highly secretive Bilderberg conferences. He details his findings in his book "Bilderberg Diary." When Bilderberg met in Sintra, Portugal in 1999, a common currency for the western hemisphere, then called the "Amerijo", was advocated by Kenneth Clarke, a member of the British parliament. As we talked about before, the common currency between Canada, Mexico, and the U.S. called the "Amero" is now being pursued. The Bilderberg group began discussing the creation of a European Union - complete with a single currency - in the early 1950's. Thanks to the BBC documents were discovered from this meeting detailing what was discussed.

It's interesting to note that at the moment, the African Union is being formed, complete with a single currency.

Writing in Foreign Affairs, the Council on Foreign Relations publication, Benn Steil states that, "In order to globalize safely, countries should abandon monetary nationalism and abolish unwanted currencies..."

Steil goes further,

"Governments should replace national currencies with the dollar or the euro or, in the case of Asia, collaborate to produce a new multinational currency over a comparably large and economically diversified area."

In 1973, the globalist think tank called the Club of Rome produced a paper called the "Regionalized and Adaptive Model of the Global World System." In this report a map is shown depicting the world divided into 10 political/economic regions. While this map differs from what we are seeing manifest in the real world today, the concept remains the same.

club_of_rome_10_kingdoms.gif

Reactions: soblessed53
Upvote 0

Suomipoika

Vito Corleone
Dec 3, 2005
Helsinki, Finland
✟23,288.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Hmm, all this would need some little more examination and preoccupation from my part. I certainly don't blame you for paranoia as a 'gut reaction' like some might do. And I certainly am critical of many aspects and trends of the EU, too. Like many others here.

So, in essence you are implying something like G. Bush Jr. has been using the Evangelical constituency of America as a puppet to reach some more 'overarching' goals that a 'secret world government' has commisioned GWB to reach?

Upvote 0

Daniel19

Oct 9, 2005
✟1,775.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Like I said before, I'm just going off of what their own documents state and the words that come out of their mouths. I've been studying this subject for around 4 years now, for what its worth. Many of the things that the elite do are not done in secret - though there are exceptions - but due to an ill-informed public they might as well be. The globalists operate through the Academic, Political, and Corporate worlds. Corporate makes decisions, members in Academic write papers legitimizing the goals of Corporate, and Political sells the ideas to the public (whether through an honest approach or deception) in order to implement them, accomplishing the goals of Corporate. The Council on Foreign Relations is one such globalist organization that operates in this manner, with members in Academic, Political, and Corporate. Several members of the CFR attend Bilderberg conferences yearly, creating a tightly woven network.

The subject of this thread, the North American Union, is one of the many projects of these globalists.

As for your statement on the Evangelical community; certainly large groups like this are going to be used by politicians, whether it's for the purest of purposes or out of malicious intent.

Reactions: soblessed53
Upvote 0

Daniel19

Oct 9, 2005
✟1,775.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Suomipoika,

I literally just found something that might be interesting to you. It turns out that the Council on Foreign Relations announced a new initiative last year to directly recruit evangelical leaders to promote its agendas.

Interesting, isn't it?

Upvote 0