Visit site
✟36,460.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Liberals
So, my favourite Talk Radio host brought up this topic on his show yesterday. Except, it wasn't just about currency. He said that the conspiracy theory was to unite Canada, USA and Mexico into ONE COUNTRY.

I haven't gone through all the threads since my last post, so maybe this point has already been clarified. At first, I just thought that this was about a common currency, but it's about uniting the countries.

So with that being said, I'm not sure if I'm too keen on the idea. Having a common currency was fine with me, but I'd still like to keep the countries separate.

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Suomipoika,

I literally just found something that might be interesting to you. It turns out that the Council on Foreign Relations announced a new initiative last year to directly recruit evangelical leaders to promote its agendas.

Interesting, isn't it?
Indeed. Those folks have always scared me.

So, my favourite Talk Radio host brought up this topic on his show yesterday. Except, it wasn't just about currency. He said that the conspiracy theory was to unite Canada, USA and Mexico into ONE COUNTRY.

I haven't gone through all the threads since my last post, so maybe this point has already been clarified. At first, I just thought that this was about a common currency, but it's about uniting the countries.

So with that being said, I'm not sure if I'm too keen on the idea. Having a common currency was fine with me, but I'd still like to keep the countries separate.
Yeah. We wouldn't want McDonald's opening up in Canada!!

Oh wait...
;)

Upvote 0