North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Considering they'd hold about 80% of the total economy and with it almost all of the political power...

...Sorry, but Canada and Mexico would just be our 51st and 52nd states in the Union.

Ok,I see your point,except isn't Canada's economy in much better shape than America's?

Upvote 0

Autumnleaf

Legend
Jun 18, 2005
✟33,297.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I think I am going to be ill. I am hoping this is nothing more than a hoax.

You live in Texas where that trans national superhighway connecting US with Mexico is supposed to be being built at Laredo. Ask around and see what your neighbors have heard. Check Google and Youtube. Call your better business bureau. The people doing it know its a big pill for us to swallow but they figure its for our own good. Eventually things will probably come to pass which will compel us to demand it happen. I think there will be some kind of economic collapse and Americans will be in bad shape like we were during the depression. Then gee whiz here's some public service projects... All we have to do is erase a few lines on the map here and there and give you this nifty new ID card. Voila eh! Viva los Americas Unidos!

Upvote 0

Buzzbee

Jul 6, 2006
✟1,477.00
Faith
Christian
Right now the American dollar is floundering and I think that is the plan in order to spure public support for a different currency as well the fact to scare people into dumping thir dollars.

Te plan of a North American Union is very real, at least one member of Congress is adament about its behind-closed-doors creation, that is Ron Paul. He addressed it on August 7 on Fox news at the following:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eaFMi-O6AaE&mode=related&search=
You will see it at around minute 4:00.

I heard about the creation of a North American Union at least back in 1994, and I thought that it just might be a fringe conspiracy theory, but as the years have passed, I have found the idea gathering strength and now it may come to fruitation

Upvote 0

Daniel19

Oct 9, 2005
✟1,775.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm glad to see others that are aware of what is going on. I agree that sadly, out of a crisis people are ready to accept things that they would not just a short time previously. Robert Pastor has admitted in an interview done by a spanish publication that another terror attack would "...force democratic governments to make difficult decisions like those that will be required to create a North American Community." Pastor went on to say that, "Europeans, facing the crisis of two World Wars, turned to the European Community as a means to prevent war and advance their economic interests."

Buzzbee, you're right the dollar is skydiving. Our economy in general is going bad very quickly. The Amero, along with the whole North American Community structure will no doubt be presented as a solution.

Be forewarned.

Upvote 0

KarrieTex

HOOK EM HORNS
Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2006
Houston, Texas
✟38,214.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
You live in Texas where that trans national superhighway connecting US with Mexico is supposed to be being built at Laredo. Ask around and see what your neighbors have heard. Check Google and Youtube. Call your better business bureau. The people doing it know its a big pill for us to swallow but they figure its for our own good. Eventually things will probably come to pass which will compel us to demand it happen. I think there will be some kind of economic collapse and Americans will be in bad shape like we were during the depression. Then gee whiz here's some public service projects... All we have to do is erase a few lines on the map here and there and give you this nifty new ID card. Voila eh! Viva los Americas Unidos!
There is nothing down here anywhere.

Personally, I can tell you Texas will go back to being it's own nation again if this happens. Not like it's not already in our national constitution.

I did do a search and all that came up were a bunch of loopy sites that have no credibility.

Upvote 0

cyberfugue

Contributor
Jul 10, 2005
Richmond, Virginia
Visit site
✟15,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Normally, I'd be inclined to agree with you, Karrie. However, things like this are exactly what started the EU. Political elites want this to happen, because it will give them more power.

I was born in Texas, so maybe I can go back to being a citizen there if this happens ;)

Upvote 0

KarrieTex

HOOK EM HORNS
Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2006
Houston, Texas
✟38,214.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Normally, I'd be inclined to agree with you, Karrie. However, things like this are exactly what started the EU. Political elites want this to happen, because it will give them more power.

I was born in Texas, so maybe I can go back to being a citizen there if this happens ;)
Starting to build the wall now. :)

I am hoping this is really a joke. Almost like global warming...DOH.

Upvote 0

soblessed53

Sep 4, 2005
North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Its definitely more stable but its also much smaller in scale.

Ok,thank you.I understand that it's smaller,but since the dollar is essentially worthless,"funny money",how can it make any difference just because there is more of it floating around out there? That is what I don't get. :scratch: :confused: Don't mean to veer off-topic here.

Upvote 0

GoodNewsJournalist

An aspiring animator and cartoonist.
Jul 8, 2007
Visit site
✟16,747.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Others
To Daniel19 and Soblessed.

Don't worry brother and sister, everybody railed upon Noah for building the ark. What's rain? You're Nuts. These are just insane. Stop building that Ark, it can't save you.

To quote Alex Jones, some people are born and breed to be slaves, and the people who are denying the North American Union is being created are those people. Let them be, and continue to move forward.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

soblessed53

Sep 4, 2005
North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Right now the American dollar is floundering and I think that is the plan in order to spure public support for a different currency as well the fact to scare people into dumping thir dollars.

Te plan of a North American Union is very real, at least one member of Congress is adament about its behind-closed-doors creation, that is Ron Paul. He addressed it on August 7 on Fox news at the following:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eaFMi-O6AaE&mode=related&search=
You will see it at around minute 4:00.

I heard about the creation of a North American Union at least back in 1994, and I thought that it just might be a fringe conspiracy theory, but as the years have passed, I have found the idea gathering strength and now it may come to fruitation

Wow,good video of Ron Paul,I really like this man,will have to catch more of his views. May be the first time I vote Republican!

I also saw another good youtube video of outraged Texans discussing the Texas Corridor,but can't seem to find it now,especially the woman talking about how part of her family's land that has been farmed by them for 5 generations was taken for this,anyone have that link?

Upvote 0

Daniel19

Oct 9, 2005
✟1,775.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Kerrie,

I Take it that you are one of the people who dismisses the North American Union as just another internet conspiracy theory, right?

Have you heard about the planned SPP meeting in Montebello Canada that your president, George W. Bush -along with Stephen Harper of Canada and Felipe Calderon Mexico - will attend? Why isn't the mainstream media focusing on this meeting?

The meeting is scheduled for August 20-21. A 25-kilometer security perimeter will be set up with the US military on guard. No press, and no protest will be allowed. The meeting is modeled around the Council on Foreign Relations plan outlined in their "Building a North American Community" document.

It states that,

"A North American Advisory Council. To ensure a regular injection of creative energy into the various efforts related to North American integration, the three governments should appoint an independent body of advisers. This body should be composed of eminent persons from outside government, appointed to staggered multiyear terms to ensure their independence. Their mandate would be to engage in creative exploration of new ideas from a North American perspective and to provide a public voice for North America. A complementary approach would be to establish private bodies that would meet regularly or annually to buttress North American relationships, along the lines of the Bilderberg or Wehrkunde conferences, organized to support transatlantic relations."

The Bilderberg group, referred to by the cited CFR document, has been shrouded in secrecy since its very beginning, routinely locking down normally public resorts for the purposes of having a closed door meeting. Mainstream media members attend the meeting, but have taken a vow not to discuss what takes place during the meeting. The group consists of elites from around the globe. Prominent attendees include David Rockefeller, Henry Kissenger, Texas governor Rick Perry, and many other bankers and top officials. The Bidlerberg group represents the amalgamation of elites and other globalist organizations such as the CFR, and Trilateral Commission (often, members have chairs in each group) coming together under one roof. To see the Bilderberg mentioned in a CFR document therefore, is not surprising.

Robert Pastor, who has been one of the biggest proponents of a North American Union, has admitted that the CFR document cited above is the blueprint that he and the globalists behind the plan are following. As Jerome R. Corsi points out in his new book The Late Great USA,

"Pastor openly admits that the report was a "blueprint" for articulating the goals of the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP). In his June 2005 testimony to the U.S. Senate, Dr. Pastor informed the Foreign Relations Committee of the link:

Pastor: "Entitled "Building a North American Community," the report offered a blueprint of the goals that the three countries of North America should persue and the steps needed to achieve these goals.""

Take a look at the list of "Representatives" that will be present at this meeting. Some of the largest corporations in the world will be "representing" us. Lockheed Martin, Wal-Mart, General Electric, Merck and others will be in attendance.

What happened to we the people? Why is this movement towards a North American Community being done in such silence?

Upvote 0

KarrieTex

HOOK EM HORNS
Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2006
Houston, Texas
✟38,214.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
You assumption is FALSE. I don't believe it because I don't see anything of substance being reported. It's all fluff.

There has not been anything credible about it. Speculation does not go a long way with me. Nor does paranoia go far with me.

When you have questions of why isn't the mainstream media not focusing it, it shows lose of credibilty. I can tell you why it's not because Paris Hilton or Lindsey Lohan won't be there.

Find me something that is credible and I may give it more credance. Everything is speculation bordering on parnoia.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Daniel19

Oct 9, 2005
✟1,775.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Karrie, out of curiosity, did you see the links that I posted in my last post? I'm giving you the documentation and links to the Whitehouse website. I'm not speculating here, everything that I stated in the previous post is based in fact. Please, prove me wrong, I don't want this to be real - but it is.

Upvote 0

Daniel19

Oct 9, 2005
✟1,775.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Ok, that's fine. If you ever decide to truly investigate for yourself, I recommend Jerome Corsi's book The Late Great U.S.A. If you don't want to investigate, that's fine too.

Before I'm done with this thread I'll put out a few last points for others who may be interested

The Bilderberg group - who the Council on Foreign Relations refers to in their plans for North American integration - was directly responsible for the creation of the European Union. As the BBC discovered, documents from the group's very first meetings in the 1950's show that discussions took place of a European Community and a single currency, years before the Union was implemented.

Also taking place at this very moment is the creation of an African Union, complete with a flag and a single currency.

Take a look at what Council on Foreign Relations members themselves say about the group:

The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is the American Branch of a society which originated in England... (and) ...believes national boundaries should be obliterated and one-world rule established."

- Carroll Quigley, member of Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), mentor to Bill Clinton

"The main purpose of the Council on Foreign Relations is promoting the disarmament of U.S. sovereignty and national independence and submergence into an all powerful, one world government."

- Admiral Chester Ward, former CFR member and Judge Advocate General of the U.S. Navy

Upvote 0

KarrieTex

HOOK EM HORNS
Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2006
Houston, Texas
✟38,214.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
See the whole thing that doesn't convince me is the absence of America and her laws.

They can't do this without coming to us and if they did we as a country wouldn't allow it...at least now.

You add that into any of the little theories and I might give it pause. But each one forgets that right now and probably in 2010 we will not go for it.

maybe 50 years down the road but not 2

Upvote 0

Daniel19

Oct 9, 2005
✟1,775.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Karrie, you're absolutely right that the North American Union would not fly with most Americans, at least those who are aware of it. In fact, a think tank consisting of many CFR members was held in 2002 discussing this fact, and proposed ways to manipulate the public into accepting integration.

One individual who gave a speech at the conference stated that,

"This is how we will create a North American consciousness and a true North American Community. It will be forged in the heat of conflict, not through a rational discussion, as painful as that may be. It really cannot happen any other way." - Bruce Stokes, CFR Senior Fellow, speaking at the "Toward a North American Community?" conference, June 11, 2002

Stephanie Golob, a member of the Council on Foreign Relations was chosen to study the American perspective on North American integ
ration.

She states that, "... the United States, ironically, may prove the greatest obstacle to this process."

Golob suggested that,

"...the President and his inner circle could fuel its development from the top down by demonstrating to Congress and the media that the expansion of North American integration is in the national interest."

She also proposed that the definition of "we" be re-defined to favor north american integration.

"Foreign policy, she asserted, provides three things for a nation’s citizens: sovereignty, security, and identity. Sovereignty dictates that the state’s citizens and government (“we”) decide policy, identity defines “who we are” as a nation, and security protects a nation’s sovereignty and identity. Governments must convince citizens that the regional project is consistent with these three values by expanding the definition of the “we.”'

At the moment North American integration is being done in relative silence.

Speculation: This path of secrecy may in fact be in response to the findings of this 2002 conference.

Read about it here.

Upvote 0