Non-Christians: How do you feel about the change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ramona

If you can't see my siggy, I've disappeared ;)
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2006
Visit site
✟55,932.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
That's not a Mod Jabbar. It's a honkin' big Q-tip.

I'm trying to spend a little more time over here. T'aint easy between moddin' here and elsewhere and doing armory stuff.

Awwwww...:hug: Well, we're always happy to see you, so don't hesitate to say hai!

Upvote 0

Oxy2Hydr0

Senior Veteran
May 23, 2005
Boca Raton, Florida
✟17,633.00
Faith
Muslim
LittleLambofJesus said:
Hey Oxy. How many people, Christians or N-Cs do you think you or other Muslims have converted to Islam since being here. Just curious bro. Peace

It is not our job, duty, or goal to convert anyone. Our job, duty, and goal, is to deliver the message and are witnesses to it, and to clearify it when it is wantonly wrangled with falsehood.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lisa0315

Respect Catholics and the Mother Church!
Jul 17, 2005
At The Feet of Jesus
✟37,577.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I can't imagine another forum where something like this would happen. No Muslim forum would ever suddenly become a debating forum with a bit of Islam tacked on (even the non nutty sites).

The reason I came to this forum is because it has a rep as the biggest Christian site on the web.

The day after I come here it's barely a Christian site at all.

I am dead set against this change. Let's Jihad for Christianity.

I just have to bring this post back to the top. This one gets my vote for the best post of 2007! :clap: Bold Emphasis is mine, but that statement by a Muslim on behalf of Christians is priceless.

Lisa

Upvote 0

gratefulgrace

Contributor
Jul 26, 2006
British Columbia
✟32,492.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Well I have to admit I was pretty floored with the change. Having come back from 2 weeks out of country to that???? If I hadn't had it on my favourites I never would have found it I am sure. I hate the name it isn't catchy or cute or relevent to even the sub title. To spend that much money on that shows a lack of judgement in my opinion. A few months ago we had a huge contest to change the logo to something other than a bloody nail cross and what was chosen was very fresh. Now we have a goofy looking group of hippies. Oh well I will stay and hopefully most of my friends will too. gg

Upvote 0

Ramona

If you can't see my siggy, I've disappeared ;)
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2006
Visit site
✟55,932.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Biggie, I don't even teach anymore. I got nuthin.

Besides, you I came to Texas and you didn't answer the door. I found a note that said, No Green People please.

Hello Hailie

Hello Brimmy! :wave: Stay and play in NCR with us? Pleeze?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.