✟7,642.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The Yada-Yada Prayer Group series by Neta Jackson

The Potluck Club series by Linda Evans Shepherd and Eva Marie Everson

The Galway Chronicles by Brodie and Brock Thoene

Not christian fiction but I do recommend The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards and My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult.

Upvote 0

One day at a time

Always in a state of change.....
Apr 26, 2009
sitting in my recliner--I'm sure!
✟73,355.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What kind of fiction are you into reading? Romance, mystery, crime, fantasy, Biblical? There are so many out there.
Dee Henderson, Ted Dekker, Lori Wick, Angela Hunt, Collen Coble, Gilbert Morris, Kristin Heitzmann are a few good authors to me personally....there are soooooo many out there.

Upvote 0

soblessed53

Sep 4, 2005
North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
This Present Darkness and Piercing the Darkness (Love the way they both make you think about spiritual warfare taking place all around us,and the power and importance of Christians praying for their communities),plus
The Oath,The Visitation and Prophet by Frank E. Peretti

The Kingdom and the Crown, (Vol. 1: Fishers of Men series) by Gerald N. Lund

The Ezekiel Option (Political Thrillers Series #3) and others, by Joel C. Rosenberg

Byzantium and others, by Stephen R. Lawhead

The Dreamhouse Kings series by Robert Liparulo

The Ishabane Conspiracy, Safely Home, and the Ollie Chandler trilogy(Deadline,Dominion and Deception) by Randy Alcorn

Showdown,Blessed Child and A Man Called Blessed by Ted Dekker(and others)

Isolation and Admission by Travis Thrasher(and others)

Plus the Christian Suspense by Kristen Heitzmann,Edge Of Recall,Freefall,Halos:A Novel,and her historical fiction novels,

and many,many other novels of historical fiction,and historical romance by Christian authors,such as Kristen Heitzmann,
Tracie Peterson,DiAnn Mills,Lori Wick,B.J.Hoff,Robin Jones Gunn(Sisterchicks series),Debra Clopton(Mule Hollow Matchmaker series),Beth Wiseman,
Wanda E. Brunstetter,Kim Voegel Sawyer,Mary Connealy,Sharlene Maclaren,Tamera Alexander,Lauraine Snelling, Lawana Blackwell(The Gresham Chronicles series),Tracey Bateman,Lisa Wingate(Texas Cooking series),Renee Gutteridge(the Boo series),Mindy Starns Clark(Whispers Of The Bayou), and Cindy Woodsmall.

Last edited:
Upvote 0