Looking for Beta Readers for a Christian non-fiction ebook (122 pages)

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
The role of a beta reader is to read the book and to write comments on it to suggest improvements. You don't need to be a writer to be a beta reader, just need to be a person with an opinion. Since this book covers several matters of theology, input from those with pastoral experience or theological training is more than welcome.

In order to protect my intellectual property from thieves, please send me a PM via this forum and I will give you a link to the Google Document. You may post your reviews/comments by adding comments to the Google Doc (please do not edit the text directly!) OR posting your review in this thread.

In order for you to decide whether or not you are interested, I have included some preview images of my book here.

Screenshot (833).png

Screenshot (834).png

Screenshot (835).png

Screenshot (836)_cr.png

Screenshot (837)_cr.png

Screenshot (838)_cr.png

Screenshot (839)_cr.png

Screenshot (840)_cr.png

If this book looks like something that you would like to read, send me a PM and we'll get to work. Thanks! :)

• Optimistic
Reactions: SamoIsus

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I am interested to be beta reader. Very interesting literature! I tried to send you PM, but I cannot find option for send message to you on your profile.
I sent a PM message to you. You're a new member here, so you may have some limited functionality going on, but the PM function should be here:

Screenshot (935).png

Unfortunately I can't show you on my own profile, as I can't send PM messages to myself, but it should be in roughly the same spot on my profile for you. All of this is understandable, as you are a new member here. :) No worries. I look forward to working with you!

Please do let me know if you have received my message though.

• Informative
Reactions: SamoIsus
Upvote 0